This report analyzes and compares FOSSIL's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Texas State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
FOSSIL offers solid career benefits and onboarding programs for its team members in an effort the make them feel like a part of the family. FOSSIL believes that every employee has a valuable set of skills so it helps them plan their careers with solid developmental resources and mentorships.
- CAREER PLANNING: FOSSIL believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers solid opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. FOSSIL has solid resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: FOSSIL does not offer coaching and mentoring.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: FOSSIL encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing solid development resources, FOSSIL supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of solid resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: FOSSIL has a valuable GED reimbursement policy for its team members and participates with 1/4 of the costs for obtaining a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: FOSSIL believes that providing its team members with exceptional leadership programs is a crucial step in creating new leaders. By using exceptional tools that FOSSIL provides for them, employees are able to learn what makes or breaks a leader.
- ONBOARDING: FOSSIL is aware of the difficulties that new employees might experience when they join the team. That's why FOSSIL has a great Onboarding program that makes sure the transition period goes as smoothly as possible.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: FOSSIL has a first-class Recognition program in place and makes sure that team members who constantly achieve extraordinary results and work well with others are properly rewarded for their efforts.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: FOSSIL has a superb Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays 50% of costs for college degrees or courses that will benefit employee's current or future role at FOSSIL.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
FOSSIL offers top-notch health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy FOSSIL's top-notch maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: FOSSIL is aware of the fact that its employees can sometimes experience stress at the workplace or have some other psychological issues. That's why FOSSIL implemented a good counseling program that helps team members during office hours. Employees can receive a psychological and emotional support during difficult periods of their time and learn how to effectively cope with stress. This good counseling program includes nutritional and fitness information as well.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at FOSSIL have a superior dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. FOSSIL partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: FOSSIL provides an exceptional health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: FOSSIL does not offer health plan incentives.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: To financially help its team members with medical emergencies, FOSSIL offers a suitable healthcare spending account where employees can deposit a part of their paycheck, free of taxes, and use it to pay hospital bills or other eligible expenses. Any remaining funds left at the end of the year are forfeited.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: Aware of the challenges that come with pregnancy, FOSSIL has created a remarkable maternity support program to support its expecting team members.
- TELEHEALTH: FOSSIL has an extraordinary telehealth policy that provides its employees and their family members with a great variety of fully covered telehealth services from health professionals all over the country. This way, employees can get medical help even in the middle of the night.
- VISION PLAN: FOSSIL offers a solid Vision Plan for its team members and covers the costs of basic eye exams with a possibility to pay for additional benefits.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
FOSSIL offers remarkable financial benefits for employees and their family members. A remarkable 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: FOSSIL has an extraordinary 401(k) plan is designed in such way that suitable team members can get the most out of it and enjoy many perks that come with it. For each employee's contribution of up to 6% of salary, FOSSIL offers an extraordinary program that matches it 100%, which is among the highest matches on the market. This way, 401(k) is the best option for employees who want to have a financial stability in their late years. There is no vesting period, so the contributions are immediately for the employee to keep right from the start. For those who need help managing their 401(k) plan, FOSSIL offers individual financial consultations so that each employee can create a personalized investment plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: FOSSIL has an outstanding Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program. It is one of the best available as it covers various court fees and attorney costs for team members, even if the child comes from a foreign country.
- BONUS PAY: FOSSIL has a suitable bonus plan that takes into account the individual efforts of a certain team member, as well as the results that those efforts generated.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: FOSSIL offers a great discount for primary childcare to its team members and enables them affordable prices.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: FOSSIL offers impressive commuter benefits for its team members and enables them to pay for all sorts of transportation fees, regardless of their distance from the place of work and the costs involved.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: FOSSIL has a valuable daycare spending account that fills from each paycheck before taxes. This allows team members to partially cover costs of daycare while they are at work.
- DISABILITY: FOSSIL has an extraordinary disability program available for eligible team members. Whether it's a short- term or a long-term disability, team members can rest assured that their financial status won't be compromised even when they are not working. Once the short-term disability coverage expires, employees have the option to enjoy long-term disability coverage.
- LIFE INSURANCE: FOSSIL offers a suitable life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. FOSSIL participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: FOSSIL wants for its team members to lead a happy and fulfilled life so it has a great vacation policy for every employee. The number of paid vacation days depends on how long has a certain member been part of the team.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: FOSSIL believes that excellent volunteer time off programs not only strengthens their brand but it also attracts the highest quality of employees. That's why FOSSIL offers its team members up to 50 hours of paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: FOSSIL has a solid parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared FOSSIL's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.