This report analyzes and compares LOGITECH's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in California State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
LOGITECH has superior career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the LOGITECH. superior tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: LOGITECH continually evaluates its team members to determine the potential and direction of employees' careers. The impressive tools that LOGITECH uses for career planning allow employees to develop their skills and gain new insights about the industry.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: LOGITECH offers remarkable coaching and mentoring programs through which every employee gets the support and resources to become a valuable member of the team.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: LOGITECH encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing valuable development resources, LOGITECH supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of valuable resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: LOGITECH has a solid GED reimbursement policy for its team members and participates with 1/4 of the costs for obtaining a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: LOGITECH offers a wide variety of superior courses and seminars for every team member who aspires to a leadership position. Employees are encouraged by LOGITECH to grow as leaders and learn how to make tough calls.
- ONBOARDING: LOGITECH offers a remarkable Onboarding program for its new team members. Employees receive a personalized support in an effort to bring them up to date and successfully integrate them into existing teams and projects.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: LOGITECH knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an excellent Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to LOGITECH.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: LOGITECH realizes that continuous education is a key to success so it has an exceptional Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays full costs for college degrees or job-related certificates.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
LOGITECH offers first-class health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy LOGITECH's first-class maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: LOGITECH does not offer counseling.
- DENTAL PLAN: LOGITECH offers a valuable dental plan for its team members to take care of their basic dental needs. The plan covers preventive dental exams in full. Team members have an option to pay for a more inclusive dental plan with better coverage.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: LOGITECH offers a solid health insurance for its team members that covers a most basic and some complex medical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: LOGITECH is aware of the fact that a healthy employee is a productive employee so it offers exceptional health plan incentives for its team members. Some of the perks are lowered premium rates, individual consultations with nutritionists and physicians, and regular checkups.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: LOGITECH offers an impressive healthcare spending account to its employees. Employees have an option to deposit a part of their salary into the account and use it for any medical or dental expenses not covered by their health plan. Employee's family members can use this funds as well.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: LOGITECH has a solid maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: LOGITECH has an exceptional telehealth policy that provides its employees and their family members with a great variety of fully covered telehealth services from health professionals all over the country. This way, employees can get medical help even in the middle of the night.
- VISION PLAN: LOGITECH provides a superb Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
LOGITECH offers superior financial benefits for employees and their family members. A superior 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: LOGITECH has a top-notch 401(k) plan as it realizes that many of its team members are concerned with the future and want to retire with a sizable retirement fund. LOGITECH provides a 401(k) plan where employees can rest assured that the money they put aside will allow them to live comfortably in retirement. Employees are encouraged to invest up to 5% in 401(k) by a top-notch LOGITECH has Matching program that matches 75% of employees' contributions. Whatever LOGITECH contributes, it becomes 100% vested after a 2-year period after which the employees can keep even if they leave LOGITECH. Recognizing that every team member is unique, with specific needs and goals, LOGITECH keeps their members informed about their 401(k) options.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: LOGITECH has a superb Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program in place for employees who are planning to adopt a child. Most of the adoption fees are eligible to be reimbursed by LOGITECH.
- BONUS PAY: LOGITECH offers top-notch bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for LOGITECH, and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: LOGITECH does not offer childcare discount.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: LOGITECH has a good commuting policy and offers commuter benefits that allow eligible team members to cover their transportation or parking costs up to a certain distance from the place of work.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: LOGITECH offers a remarkable daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: LOGITECH has a solid disability program in place that takes care of team members who sustained an injury or suffer from an illness that causes them disability. Eligible team members are offered a solid coverage for a short-term disability that replaces a certain percentage of salary for a certain period of time.
- LIFE INSURANCE: LOGITECH offers an excellent life insurance program. It is one of the best in the country and offers free life insurance for team members. The policy pays up to three years worth of salary to beneficiaries. This excellent life insurance package contains dependent policies as well.
- PAID TIME OFF: LOGITECH realizes that optimal productivity can be achieved only if it enables paid vacation for its team members. That's why LOGITECH has a superb vacation program of its employees with a reasonable number of days that can be spent anytime.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: LOGITECH has a remarkable volunteer time off program for its team members. Aware of the fact that volunteer work builds character and widens the horizons, LOGITECH stimulates its team members to use two paid days every quartal for volunteering purposes.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: LOGITECH has a good parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared LOGITECH's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.