This report analyzes and compares NAVISTAR's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Illinois State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
NAVISTAR has first-class career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the NAVISTAR. first-class tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: NAVISTAR believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers solid opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. NAVISTAR has solid resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: NAVISTAR believes that an excellent coaching and mentoring program is necessary for the employees to thrive, expand their skill set, and become the best in their field.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: exceptional development resources are what allows NAVISTAR to keep its team members in shape and widen their personal and professional horizons. Throughout the year, employees are encouraged to participate in exceptional workshops and learning groups with the focus on topics relevant to their respective fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: NAVISTAR has a first-class policy when it comes to GED reimbursement and participates with 1/2 of the costs.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: NAVISTAR does not offer leadership programs.
- ONBOARDING: Whether the newcomer is an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, coming to a new place of work is never easy. That's why NAVISTAR offers an extraordinary Onboarding program to help new employees understand their role and cooperate with the rest of the team.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: NAVISTAR knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an excellent Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to NAVISTAR.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: NAVISTAR has a remarkable Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays 50% of costs for college degrees or courses that will benefit employee's current or future role at NAVISTAR.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
NAVISTAR offers superior health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy NAVISTAR's superior maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: NAVISTAR wants to make sure that its team members are physically and psychologically healthy, and emotionally balanced. In order to make that happen, Its top-notch counseling program enables the team members to talk with experts 24/7. Employees can receive practical fitness and nutritional tips, talk about their problems, and learn effective techniques for dealing with stress and anxiety. Team members can count on confidentiality at all times.
- DENTAL PLAN: NAVISTAR cares about its team members' dental health so it offers an exceptional dental plan for employees and their family members that fully covers all sorts of preventative dental care as well as reconstructive surgeries and other orthodontia services.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: NAVISTAR offers a good health insurance for its team members that covers a most basic and some complex medical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: NAVISTAR does not offer health plan incentives.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: NAVISTAR offers an excellent healthcare spending account to its employees. Employees have an option to deposit a part of their salary into the account and use it for any medical or dental expenses not covered by their health plan. Employee's family members can use this funds as well.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: Aware of the challenges that come with pregnancy, NAVISTAR has created a superior maternity support program to support its expecting team members.
- TELEHEALTH: NAVISTAR has implemented a superb telehealth policy for its members to use any time of the day, every single day. NAVISTAR covers all expenses of exams, doctor's opinions, and other services that can be done over the phone or via video call.
- VISION PLAN: NAVISTAR offers a valuable Vision Plan for its team members and covers the costs of basic eye exams with a possibility to pay for additional benefits.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
NAVISTAR offers superior financial benefits for employees and their family members. A superior 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: NAVISTAR has a superb 401(k) plan as it realizes that many of its team members are concerned with the future and want to retire with a sizable retirement fund. NAVISTAR provides a 401(k) plan where employees can rest assured that the money they put aside will allow them to live comfortably in retirement. Employees are encouraged to invest up to 5% in 401(k) by a superb NAVISTAR has Matching program that matches 75% of employees' contributions. Whatever NAVISTAR contributes, it becomes 100% vested after a 2-year period after which the employees can keep even if they leave NAVISTAR. Recognizing that every team member is unique, with specific needs and goals, NAVISTAR keeps their members informed about their 401(k) options.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: NAVISTAR has an excellent Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program. It is one of the best available as it covers various court fees and attorney costs for team members, even if the child comes from a foreign country.
- BONUS PAY: NAVISTAR has a solid bonus plan that takes into account the individual efforts of a certain team member, as well as the results that those efforts generated.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: NAVISTAR has an exceptional childcare discount policy for its employees and offers attractive rates for eligible childcare centers.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: NAVISTAR acknowledges the fact that some team members have high commuting costs so it offers them superb commuter benefits which cover various commuting expenses for trains and buses, as well as parking expenses.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: NAVISTAR offers an exceptional daycare program for its employees. Team members can withdraw funds from a flexible spending account to cover all sorts of expenses related to daycare or eldercare.
- DISABILITY: NAVISTAR has a suitable disability program in place that takes care of team members who sustained an injury or suffer from an illness that causes them disability. Eligible team members are offered a suitable coverage for a short-term disability that replaces a certain percentage of salary for a certain period of time.
- LIFE INSURANCE: NAVISTAR offers an excellent life insurance program. It is one of the best in the country and offers free life insurance for team members. The policy pays up to three years worth of salary to beneficiaries. This excellent life insurance package contains dependent policies as well.
- PAID TIME OFF: NAVISTAR wants for its team members to lead a happy and fulfilled life so it has a great vacation policy for every employee. The number of paid vacation days depends on how long has a certain member been part of the team.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: NAVISTAR recognizes the importance of giving back to the community so it offers a great volunteer time off program for its team members. Employees are encouraged to spend up to 20 working hours per year, paid by NAVISTAR, on volunteer work of their choice.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: NAVISTAR has a solid parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared NAVISTAR's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.