This report analyzes and compares SAM'S CLUB's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Arkansas State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
SAM'S CLUB has superb career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the SAM'S CLUB. superb tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: SAM'S CLUB offers top-notch possibilities for career planning to its team members. Whether it's an expert position or an entry-level position, SAM'S CLUB makes sure that every single team member takes the full advantage of top-notch career planning programs.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: SAM'S CLUB believes that an outstanding coaching and mentoring program is necessary for the employees to thrive, expand their skill set, and become the best in their field.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: SAM'S CLUB encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing valuable development resources, SAM'S CLUB supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of valuable resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: SAM'S CLUB has a suitable GED reimbursement policy for its team members and participates with 1/4 of the costs for obtaining a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: SAM'S CLUB offers a wide variety of superior courses and seminars for every team member who aspires to a leadership position. Employees are encouraged by SAM'S CLUB to grow as leaders and learn how to make tough calls.
- ONBOARDING: SAM'S CLUB does not offer onboarding.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: Aware of the fact that its team members work hard, SAM'S CLUB implemented a good Recognition program with informal rewards to make sure the team members know they are appreciated.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: SAM'S CLUB has a superior Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays 50% of costs for college degrees or courses that will benefit employee's current or future role at SAM'S CLUB.
|Career planning Benefits
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits
|Development resources Benefits
|GED reimbursement Benefits
|Leadership programs Benefits
|Recognition programs Benefits
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits
SAM'S CLUB has good health benefits that enable its team members to have various basic and complex procedures covered. Besides, it offers good dental and vision plans where team members can rest count on covered preventive exams as well as some procedures. For bigger expenses. Employees have a good healthcare spending account at their disposal.
- COUNSELING: SAM'S CLUB wants to make sure that its team members are physically and psychologically healthy, and emotionally balanced. In order to make that happen, Its remarkable counseling program enables the team members to talk with experts 24/7. Employees can receive practical fitness and nutritional tips, talk about their problems, and learn effective techniques for dealing with stress and anxiety. Team members can count on confidentiality at all times.
- DENTAL PLAN: SAM'S CLUB offers a good dental plan for its team members to take care of their basic dental needs. The plan covers preventive dental exams in full. Team members have an option to pay for a more inclusive dental plan with better coverage.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: SAM'S CLUB offers a good health insurance for its team members that covers a most basic and some complex medical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: SAM'S CLUB does not offer health plan incentives.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: SAM'S CLUB offers an extraordinary healthcare spending account to its employees. Employees have an option to deposit a part of their salary into the account and use it for any medical or dental expenses not covered by their health plan. Employee's family members can use this funds as well.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: SAM'S CLUB has a suitable maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: SAM'S CLUB does not offer telehealth.
- VISION PLAN: SAM'S CLUB offers a great Vision Plan for its team members and covers the costs of basic eye exams with a possibility to pay for additional benefits.
|Dental Plan Benefits
|Health Insurance Benefits
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits
|Maternity support program Benefits
|Vision Plan Benefits
SAM'S CLUB offers superior financial benefits for employees and their family members. A superior 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: SAM'S CLUB has a first-class 401(k) plan as it realizes that many of its team members are concerned with the future and want to retire with a sizable retirement fund. SAM'S CLUB provides a 401(k) plan where employees can rest assured that the money they put aside will allow them to live comfortably in retirement. Employees are encouraged to invest up to 5% in 401(k) by a first-class SAM'S CLUB has Matching program that matches 75% of employees' contributions. Whatever SAM'S CLUB contributes, it becomes 100% vested after a 2-year period after which the employees can keep even if they leave SAM'S CLUB. Recognizing that every team member is unique, with specific needs and goals, SAM'S CLUB keeps their members informed about their 401(k) options.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: SAM'S CLUB does not offer adoption assistance reimbursement.
- BONUS PAY: SAM'S CLUB has a solid bonus plan that takes into account the individual efforts of a certain team member, as well as the results that those efforts generated.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: SAM'S CLUB has an impressive childcare discount policy for its employees and offers attractive rates for eligible childcare centers.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: SAM'S CLUB offers outstanding commuter benefits for its team members and enables them to pay for all sorts of transportation fees, regardless of their distance from the place of work and the costs involved.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: SAM'S CLUB has a valuable daycare spending account that fills from each paycheck before taxes. This allows team members to partially cover costs of daycare while they are at work.
- DISABILITY: SAM'S CLUB has an excellent disability program available for eligible team members. Whether it's a short- term or a long-term disability, team members can rest assured that their financial status won't be compromised even when they are not working. Once the short-term disability coverage expires, employees have the option to enjoy long-term disability coverage.
- LIFE INSURANCE: SAM'S CLUB has a remarkable life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: SAM'S CLUB realizes that optimal productivity can be achieved only if it enables paid vacation for its team members. That's why SAM'S CLUB has a superior vacation program of its employees with a reasonable number of days that can be spent anytime.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: SAM'S CLUB does not offer paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: SAM'S CLUB has an extraordinary parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits
|Bonus pay Benefits
|Childcare discount Benefits
|Commuter benefit Benefits
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits
|Life insurance Benefits
|Paid time off Benefits
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits
|Parental leave Benefits
Improve this report:
We have prepared SAM'S CLUB's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.