This report analyzes and compares WILLIAMS-SONOMA's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in California State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
WILLIAMS-SONOMA offers suitable career benefits and onboarding programs for its team members in an effort the make them feel like a part of the family. WILLIAMS-SONOMA believes that every employee has a valuable set of skills so it helps them plan their careers with suitable developmental resources and mentorships.
- CAREER PLANNING: WILLIAMS-SONOMA continually evaluates its team members to determine the potential and direction of employees' careers. The excellent tools that WILLIAMS-SONOMA uses for career planning allow employees to develop their skills and gain new insights about the industry.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: By using a suitable coaching and mentoring program, WILLIAMS-SONOMA can determine what should every team member focus on to grow and increase productivity.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: WILLIAMS-SONOMA encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing valuable development resources, WILLIAMS-SONOMA supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of valuable resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: WILLIAMS-SONOMA has a superb policy when it comes to GED reimbursement and participates with 1/2 of the costs.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: WILLIAMS-SONOMA does not offer leadership programs.
- ONBOARDING: WILLIAMS-SONOMA is aware of the difficulties that new employees might experience when they join the team. That's why WILLIAMS-SONOMA has a solid Onboarding program that makes sure the transition period goes as smoothly as possible.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: WILLIAMS-SONOMA knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an outstanding Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to WILLIAMS-SONOMA.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: WILLIAMS-SONOMA does not offer tuition reimbursement.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
WILLIAMS-SONOMA offers first-class health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy WILLIAMS-SONOMA's first-class maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: WILLIAMS-SONOMA is aware of the fact that its employees can sometimes experience stress at the workplace or have some other psychological issues. That's why WILLIAMS-SONOMA implemented a suitable counseling program that helps team members during office hours. Employees can receive a psychological and emotional support during difficult periods of their time and learn how to effectively cope with stress. This suitable counseling program includes nutritional and fitness information as well.
- DENTAL PLAN: WILLIAMS-SONOMA cares about its team members' dental health so it offers an outstanding dental plan for employees and their family members that fully covers all sorts of preventative dental care as well as reconstructive surgeries and other orthodontia services.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: WILLIAMS-SONOMA offers a remarkable health insurance for every employee. Various exams and procedures are covered, as well as comprehensive health plans.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: WILLIAMS-SONOMA offers its team members superb health plan incentives. Team members are encouraged to take a proactive approach to their health and take care of their BMI, sugar and fat in their blood, and other biometrics. WILLIAMS-SONOMA provides educational material and seminars.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: WILLIAMS-SONOMA has a superior healthcare spending account available for their team members. Funds that are placed there are tax-free and can be used for medical necessities. Whatever money is left in the account at the end of the year is automatically carried over to the next year.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: WILLIAMS-SONOMA offers an outstanding maternity support program which enables expecting mothers to access quality resources, administrative assistance, and support every single day.
- TELEHEALTH: WILLIAMS-SONOMA has implemented a superior telehealth policy for its members to use any time of the day, every single day. WILLIAMS-SONOMA covers all expenses of exams, doctor's opinions, and other services that can be done over the phone or via video call.
- VISION PLAN: WILLIAMS-SONOMA provides a superior Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
WILLIAMS-SONOMA offers superior financial benefits for employees and their family members. A superior 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: WILLIAMS-SONOMA has a first-class 401(k) plan as it realizes that many of its team members are concerned with the future and want to retire with a sizable retirement fund. WILLIAMS-SONOMA provides a 401(k) plan where employees can rest assured that the money they put aside will allow them to live comfortably in retirement. Employees are encouraged to invest up to 5% in 401(k) by a first-class WILLIAMS-SONOMA has Matching program that matches 75% of employees' contributions. Whatever WILLIAMS-SONOMA contributes, it becomes 100% vested after a 2-year period after which the employees can keep even if they leave WILLIAMS-SONOMA. Recognizing that every team member is unique, with specific needs and goals, WILLIAMS-SONOMA keeps their members informed about their 401(k) options.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: WILLIAMS-SONOMA has an exceptional Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program. It is one of the best available as it covers various court fees and attorney costs for team members, even if the child comes from a foreign country.
- BONUS PAY: WILLIAMS-SONOMA has an extraordinary bonus plan. It makes sure that hardworking team members are properly rewarded for their individual contribution to projects as well as their cooperation with other team members.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: WILLIAMS-SONOMA offers a valuable discount for primary childcare to its team members and enables them affordable prices.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: WILLIAMS-SONOMA offers outstanding commuter benefits for its team members and enables them to pay for all sorts of transportation fees, regardless of their distance from the place of work and the costs involved.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: WILLIAMS-SONOMA offers an extraordinary daycare program for its employees. Team members can withdraw funds from a flexible spending account to cover all sorts of expenses related to daycare or eldercare.
- DISABILITY: WILLIAMS-SONOMA has an extraordinary disability program available for eligible team members. Whether it's a short- term or a long-term disability, team members can rest assured that their financial status won't be compromised even when they are not working. Once the short-term disability coverage expires, employees have the option to enjoy long-term disability coverage.
- LIFE INSURANCE: WILLIAMS-SONOMA offers a valuable life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. WILLIAMS-SONOMA participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: WILLIAMS-SONOMA realizes that optimal productivity can be achieved only if it enables paid vacation for its team members. That's why WILLIAMS-SONOMA has a superior vacation program of its employees with a reasonable number of days that can be spent anytime.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: WILLIAMS-SONOMA believes that excellent volunteer time off programs not only strengthens their brand but it also attracts the highest quality of employees. That's why WILLIAMS-SONOMA offers its team members up to 50 hours of paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: WILLIAMS-SONOMA has an outstanding parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared WILLIAMS-SONOMA's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.