This report analyzes and compares 5TO1's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Washington State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
5TO1 has first-class career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the 5TO1. first-class tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: 5TO1 believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers solid opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. 5TO1 has solid resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: 5TO1 offers superb coaching and mentoring programs through which every employee gets the support and resources to become a valuable member of the team.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: 5TO1 encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing valuable development resources, 5TO1 supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of valuable resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: 5TO1 has a good GED reimbursement policy for its team members and participates with 1/4 of the costs for obtaining a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: 5TO1 offers a wide variety of remarkable courses and seminars for every team member who aspires to a leadership position. Employees are encouraged by 5TO1 to grow as leaders and learn how to make tough calls.
- ONBOARDING: 5TO1 offers a remarkable Onboarding program for its new team members. Employees receive a personalized support in an effort to bring them up to date and successfully integrate them into existing teams and projects.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: 5TO1 knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an outstanding Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to 5TO1.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: 5TO1 has a superb Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays 50% of costs for college degrees or courses that will benefit employee's current or future role at 5TO1.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
5TO1 offers remarkable health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy 5TO1's remarkable maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: 5TO1 does not offer counseling.
- DENTAL PLAN: 5TO1 cares about its team members' dental health so it offers an extraordinary dental plan for employees and their family members that fully covers all sorts of preventative dental care as well as reconstructive surgeries and other orthodontia services.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: 5TO1 offers a superior health insurance for every employee. Various exams and procedures are covered, as well as comprehensive health plans.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: 5TO1 is aware of the fact that a healthy employee is a productive employee so it offers exceptional health plan incentives for its team members. Some of the perks are lowered premium rates, individual consultations with nutritionists and physicians, and regular checkups.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: 5TO1 has a first-class healthcare spending account available for their team members. Funds that are placed there are tax-free and can be used for medical necessities. Whatever money is left in the account at the end of the year is automatically carried over to the next year.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: 5TO1 offers an excellent maternity support program which enables expecting mothers to access quality resources, administrative assistance, and support every single day.
- TELEHEALTH: 5TO1 does not offer telehealth.
- VISION PLAN: 5TO1 provides a top-notch Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
5TO1 offers superb financial benefits for employees and their family members. A superb 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: 5TO1 has an exceptional 401(k) plan is designed in such way that suitable team members can get the most out of it and enjoy many perks that come with it. For each employee's contribution of up to 6% of salary, 5TO1 offers an exceptional program that matches it 100%, which is among the highest matches on the market. This way, 401(k) is the best option for employees who want to have a financial stability in their late years. There is no vesting period, so the contributions are immediately for the employee to keep right from the start. For those who need help managing their 401(k) plan, 5TO1 offers individual financial consultations so that each employee can create a personalized investment plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: 5TO1 has a good Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program that pays certain fees associated with the adoption process. With this program, the employees can rest assure that at least some of the costs will be covered.
- BONUS PAY: 5TO1 has an extraordinary bonus plan. It makes sure that hardworking team members are properly rewarded for their individual contribution to projects as well as their cooperation with other team members.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: 5TO1 has an outstanding childcare discount policy for its employees and offers attractive rates for eligible childcare centers.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: 5TO1 offers impressive commuter benefits for its team members and enables them to pay for all sorts of transportation fees, regardless of their distance from the place of work and the costs involved.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: 5TO1 offers a top-notch daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: 5TO1 has an exceptional disability program available for eligible team members. Whether it's a short- term or a long-term disability, team members can rest assured that their financial status won't be compromised even when they are not working. Once the short-term disability coverage expires, employees have the option to enjoy long-term disability coverage.
- LIFE INSURANCE: 5TO1 offers a good life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. 5TO1 participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: 5TO1 wants for its team members to lead a happy and fulfilled life so it has a good vacation policy for every employee. The number of paid vacation days depends on how long has a certain member been part of the team.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: 5TO1 believes that outstanding volunteer time off programs not only strengthens their brand but it also attracts the highest quality of employees. That's why 5TO1 offers its team members up to 50 hours of paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: 5TO1 has a superior parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared 5TO1's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.