This report analyzes and compares WAVE's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Washington State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
WAVE has remarkable career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the WAVE. remarkable tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: WAVE continually evaluates its team members to determine the potential and direction of employees' careers. The outstanding tools that WAVE uses for career planning allow employees to develop their skills and gain new insights about the industry.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: By using a great coaching and mentoring program, WAVE can determine what should every team member focus on to grow and increase productivity.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: WAVE offers top-notch development resources to enable its employees to grow on a personal and a professional plan. With access to top-notch intern programs and seminars, employees can learn new skills and stay at the top of their fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: WAVE has a top-notch policy when it comes to GED reimbursement and participates with 1/2 of the costs.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: WAVE does not offer leadership programs.
- ONBOARDING: WAVE does not offer onboarding.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: Aware of the fact that its team members work hard, WAVE implemented a valuable Recognition program with informal rewards to make sure the team members know they are appreciated.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: WAVE realizes that continuous education is a key to success so it has an impressive Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays full costs for college degrees or job-related certificates.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
WAVE has solid health benefits that enable its team members to have various basic and complex procedures covered. Besides, it offers solid dental and vision plans where team members can rest count on covered preventive exams as well as some procedures. For bigger expenses. Employees have a solid healthcare spending account at their disposal.
- COUNSELING: WAVE does not offer counseling.
- DENTAL PLAN: WAVE offers a great dental plan for its team members to take care of their basic dental needs. The plan covers preventive dental exams in full. Team members have an option to pay for a more inclusive dental plan with better coverage.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: WAVE offers a suitable health insurance for its team members that covers a most basic and some complex medical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: WAVE does not offer health plan incentives.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: WAVE has a remarkable healthcare spending account available for their team members. Funds that are placed there are tax-free and can be used for medical necessities. Whatever money is left in the account at the end of the year is automatically carried over to the next year.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: Aware of the challenges that come with pregnancy, WAVE has created a first-class maternity support program to support its expecting team members.
- TELEHEALTH: WAVE has an impressive telehealth policy that provides its employees and their family members with a great variety of fully covered telehealth services from health professionals all over the country. This way, employees can get medical help even in the middle of the night.
- VISION PLAN: WAVE offers a solid Vision Plan for its team members and covers the costs of basic eye exams with a possibility to pay for additional benefits.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
WAVE offers superb financial benefits for employees and their family members. A superb 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: WAVE knows how important it is to think about retirement and start saving on time. That's why it offers a valuable 401(k) plan that enables every team member to build a decent retirement fund at their own pace. Team members are allowed to put aside up to 4% of their salary and WAVE will match 50% of it. The employees can choose from multiple investment plans, according to their wishes and lifestyles. For those who are not sure about their investment options, WAVE provides resources which will help team members decide what to do with their 401(k) plan. WAVE offers a valuable vesting schedule with a gradual increase of 25% per year.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: WAVE has a great Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program that pays certain fees associated with the adoption process. With this program, the employees can rest assure that at least some of the costs will be covered.
- BONUS PAY: WAVE has an extraordinary bonus plan. It makes sure that hardworking team members are properly rewarded for their individual contribution to projects as well as their cooperation with other team members.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: WAVE does not offer childcare discount.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: WAVE acknowledges the fact that some team members have high commuting costs so it offers them superb commuter benefits which cover various commuting expenses for trains and buses, as well as parking expenses.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: WAVE has a suitable daycare spending account that fills from each paycheck before taxes. This allows team members to partially cover costs of daycare while they are at work.
- DISABILITY: WAVE offers a remarkable short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: WAVE has a first-class life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: WAVE realizes that optimal productivity can be achieved only if it enables paid vacation for its team members. That's why WAVE has a first-class vacation program of its employees with a reasonable number of days that can be spent anytime.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: WAVE has a remarkable volunteer time off program for its team members. Aware of the fact that volunteer work builds character and widens the horizons, WAVE stimulates its team members to use two paid days every quartal for volunteering purposes.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: WAVE has a superb parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared WAVE's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.