This report analyzes and compares ALABAMA POWER COMPANY's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Alabama State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
ALABAMA POWER COMPANY offers solid career benefits and onboarding programs for its team members in an effort the make them feel like a part of the family. ALABAMA POWER COMPANY believes that every employee has a valuable set of skills so it helps them plan their careers with solid developmental resources and mentorships.
- CAREER PLANNING: ALABAMA POWER COMPANY offers superb possibilities for career planning to its team members. Whether it's an expert position or an entry-level position, ALABAMA POWER COMPANY makes sure that every single team member takes the full advantage of superb career planning programs.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: ALABAMA POWER COMPANY believes that an extraordinary coaching and mentoring program is necessary for the employees to thrive, expand their skill set, and become the best in their field.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: ALABAMA POWER COMPANY offers top-notch development resources to enable its employees to grow on a personal and a professional plan. With access to top-notch intern programs and seminars, employees can learn new skills and stay at the top of their fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: ALABAMA POWER COMPANY does not offer ged reimbursement.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: ALABAMA POWER COMPANY does not offer leadership programs.
- ONBOARDING: ALABAMA POWER COMPANY does not offer onboarding.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: Aware of the fact that its team members work hard, ALABAMA POWER COMPANY implemented a solid Recognition program with informal rewards to make sure the team members know they are appreciated.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: ALABAMA POWER COMPANY has a great Tuition Reimbursement Program and participates with up to 25% of the costs for team members who want a job-related certificate or a degree.
ALABAMA POWER COMPANY
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
ALABAMA POWER COMPANY offers remarkable health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy ALABAMA POWER COMPANY's remarkable maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: ALABAMA POWER COMPANY is aware of the fact that its employees can sometimes experience stress at the workplace or have some other psychological issues. That's why ALABAMA POWER COMPANY implemented a great counseling program that helps team members during office hours. Employees can receive a psychological and emotional support during difficult periods of their time and learn how to effectively cope with stress. This great counseling program includes nutritional and fitness information as well.
- DENTAL PLAN: ALABAMA POWER COMPANY cares about its team members' dental health so it offers an exceptional dental plan for employees and their family members that fully covers all sorts of preventative dental care as well as reconstructive surgeries and other orthodontia services.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: ALABAMA POWER COMPANY offers a great health insurance for its team members that covers a most basic and some complex medical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: ALABAMA POWER COMPANY is aware of the fact that a healthy employee is a productive employee so it offers impressive health plan incentives for its team members. Some of the perks are lowered premium rates, individual consultations with nutritionists and physicians, and regular checkups.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: To financially help its team members with medical emergencies, ALABAMA POWER COMPANY offers a great healthcare spending account where employees can deposit a part of their paycheck, free of taxes, and use it to pay hospital bills or other eligible expenses. Any remaining funds left at the end of the year are forfeited.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: ALABAMA POWER COMPANY offers an outstanding maternity support program which enables expecting mothers to access quality resources, administrative assistance, and support every single day.
- TELEHEALTH: ALABAMA POWER COMPANY has a solid telehealth policy available for its team members. Employees have access to exams and opinions over the phone which saves them a lot of time and stress. ALABAMA POWER COMPANY can recommend a certain doctor or institution and covers up to 50% of the costs.
- VISION PLAN: ALABAMA POWER COMPANY provides a first-class Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
ALABAMA POWER COMPANY
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
ALABAMA POWER COMPANY offers remarkable financial benefits for employees and their family members. A remarkable 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: ALABAMA POWER COMPANY does not offer 401(k) plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: ALABAMA POWER COMPANY has an excellent Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program. It is one of the best available as it covers various court fees and attorney costs for team members, even if the child comes from a foreign country.
- BONUS PAY: ALABAMA POWER COMPANY has an extraordinary bonus plan. It makes sure that hardworking team members are properly rewarded for their individual contribution to projects as well as their cooperation with other team members.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: ALABAMA POWER COMPANY offers a great discount for primary childcare to its team members and enables them affordable prices.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: ALABAMA POWER COMPANY offers excellent commuter benefits for its team members and enables them to pay for all sorts of transportation fees, regardless of their distance from the place of work and the costs involved.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: ALABAMA POWER COMPANY offers a superior daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: ALABAMA POWER COMPANY has a great disability program in place that takes care of team members who sustained an injury or suffer from an illness that causes them disability. Eligible team members are offered a great coverage for a short-term disability that replaces a certain percentage of salary for a certain period of time.
- LIFE INSURANCE: ALABAMA POWER COMPANY offers a solid life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. ALABAMA POWER COMPANY participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: ALABAMA POWER COMPANY has an extraordinary vacation program for its team members with a great deal of paid vacation days. Team members can spend those days at their own pace, any time of the year. Various national and personal holidays are taken into account as well.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: ALABAMA POWER COMPANY does not offer paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: ALABAMA POWER COMPANY has an outstanding parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
ALABAMA POWER COMPANY
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared ALABAMA POWER COMPANY's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.