This report analyzes and compares ALASKA AIR GROUP's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Washington State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
ALASKA AIR GROUP has first-class career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the ALASKA AIR GROUP. first-class tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: ALASKA AIR GROUP continually evaluates its team members to determine the potential and direction of employees' careers. The extraordinary tools that ALASKA AIR GROUP uses for career planning allow employees to develop their skills and gain new insights about the industry.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: ALASKA AIR GROUP does not offer coaching and mentoring.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: ALASKA AIR GROUP offers first-class development resources to enable its employees to grow on a personal and a professional plan. With access to first-class intern programs and seminars, employees can learn new skills and stay at the top of their fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: ALASKA AIR GROUP has an extraordinary GED policy and offers to pay full costs for employees who want to obtain a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: ALASKA AIR GROUP believes that providing its team members with exceptional leadership programs is a crucial step in creating new leaders. By using exceptional tools that ALASKA AIR GROUP provides for them, employees are able to learn what makes or breaks a leader.
- ONBOARDING: ALASKA AIR GROUP is aware of the difficulties that new employees might experience when they join the team. That's why ALASKA AIR GROUP has a suitable Onboarding program that makes sure the transition period goes as smoothly as possible.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: ALASKA AIR GROUP knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an exceptional Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to ALASKA AIR GROUP.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: ALASKA AIR GROUP has a valuable Tuition Reimbursement Program and participates with up to 25% of the costs for team members who want a job-related certificate or a degree.
ALASKA AIR GROUP
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
ALASKA AIR GROUP offers superb health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy ALASKA AIR GROUP's superb maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: ALASKA AIR GROUP wants to make sure that its team members are physically and psychologically healthy, and emotionally balanced. In order to make that happen, Its superb counseling program enables the team members to talk with experts 24/7. Employees can receive practical fitness and nutritional tips, talk about their problems, and learn effective techniques for dealing with stress and anxiety. Team members can count on confidentiality at all times.
- DENTAL PLAN: ALASKA AIR GROUP offers a solid dental plan for its team members to take care of their basic dental needs. The plan covers preventive dental exams in full. Team members have an option to pay for a more inclusive dental plan with better coverage.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: ALASKA AIR GROUP provides an outstanding health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: In an effort to improve the wellbeing and quality of life of its team members, ALASKA AIR GROUP offers valuable health plan incentives for its employees. Employees have at their disposal various resources through which they can learn about their health and how to improve it.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: To financially help its team members with medical emergencies, ALASKA AIR GROUP offers a great healthcare spending account where employees can deposit a part of their paycheck, free of taxes, and use it to pay hospital bills or other eligible expenses. Any remaining funds left at the end of the year are forfeited.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: Aware of the challenges that come with pregnancy, ALASKA AIR GROUP has created a first-class maternity support program to support its expecting team members.
- TELEHEALTH: ALASKA AIR GROUP has implemented a superior telehealth policy for its members to use any time of the day, every single day. ALASKA AIR GROUP covers all expenses of exams, doctor's opinions, and other services that can be done over the phone or via video call.
- VISION PLAN: ALASKA AIR GROUP offers a suitable Vision Plan for its team members and covers the costs of basic eye exams with a possibility to pay for additional benefits.
ALASKA AIR GROUP
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
ALASKA AIR GROUP offers remarkable financial benefits for employees and their family members. A remarkable 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: ALASKA AIR GROUP knows how important it is to think about retirement and start saving on time. That's why it offers a valuable 401(k) plan that enables every team member to build a decent retirement fund at their own pace. Team members are allowed to put aside up to 4% of their salary and ALASKA AIR GROUP will match 50% of it. The employees can choose from multiple investment plans, according to their wishes and lifestyles. For those who are not sure about their investment options, ALASKA AIR GROUP provides resources which will help team members decide what to do with their 401(k) plan. ALASKA AIR GROUP offers a valuable vesting schedule with a gradual increase of 25% per year.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: ALASKA AIR GROUP has a valuable Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program that pays certain fees associated with the adoption process. With this program, the employees can rest assure that at least some of the costs will be covered.
- BONUS PAY: ALASKA AIR GROUP has a suitable bonus plan that takes into account the individual efforts of a certain team member, as well as the results that those efforts generated.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: ALASKA AIR GROUP offers a good discount for primary childcare to its team members and enables them affordable prices.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: ALASKA AIR GROUP offers exceptional commuter benefits for its team members and enables them to pay for all sorts of transportation fees, regardless of their distance from the place of work and the costs involved.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: ALASKA AIR GROUP offers an excellent daycare program for its employees. Team members can withdraw funds from a flexible spending account to cover all sorts of expenses related to daycare or eldercare.
- DISABILITY: ALASKA AIR GROUP offers a first-class short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: ALASKA AIR GROUP offers a good life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. ALASKA AIR GROUP participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: ALASKA AIR GROUP wants for its team members to lead a happy and fulfilled life so it has a valuable vacation policy for every employee. The number of paid vacation days depends on how long has a certain member been part of the team.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: ALASKA AIR GROUP has a superb volunteer time off program for its team members. Aware of the fact that volunteer work builds character and widens the horizons, ALASKA AIR GROUP stimulates its team members to use two paid days every quartal for volunteering purposes.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: ALASKA AIR GROUP has an outstanding parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
ALASKA AIR GROUP
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared ALASKA AIR GROUP's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.