This report analyzes and compares COMPUCOM's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Texas State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
COMPUCOM offers good career benefits and onboarding programs for its team members in an effort the make them feel like a part of the family. COMPUCOM believes that every employee has a valuable set of skills so it helps them plan their careers with good developmental resources and mentorships.
- CAREER PLANNING: COMPUCOM offers first-class possibilities for career planning to its team members. Whether it's an expert position or an entry-level position, COMPUCOM makes sure that every single team member takes the full advantage of first-class career planning programs.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: COMPUCOM does not offer coaching and mentoring.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: COMPUCOM offers superior development resources to enable its employees to grow on a personal and a professional plan. With access to superior intern programs and seminars, employees can learn new skills and stay at the top of their fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: COMPUCOM has a great GED reimbursement policy for its team members and participates with 1/4 of the costs for obtaining a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: COMPUCOM is always on the lookout for new leadership material and offers good development programs for its team members. With access to good resources, COMPUCOM ensures that team members with a potential for becoming leaders can achieve their goals.
- ONBOARDING: COMPUCOM is aware of the difficulties that new employees might experience when they join the team. That's why COMPUCOM has a good Onboarding program that makes sure the transition period goes as smoothly as possible.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: COMPUCOM has a superb Recognition program in place and makes sure that team members who constantly achieve extraordinary results and work well with others are properly rewarded for their efforts.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: COMPUCOM does not offer tuition reimbursement.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
COMPUCOM offers first-class health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy COMPUCOM's first-class maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: COMPUCOM does not offer counseling.
- DENTAL PLAN: COMPUCOM cares about its team members' dental health so it offers an excellent dental plan for employees and their family members that fully covers all sorts of preventative dental care as well as reconstructive surgeries and other orthodontia services.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: COMPUCOM offers a good health insurance for its team members that covers a most basic and some complex medical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: COMPUCOM is aware of the fact that a healthy employee is a productive employee so it offers exceptional health plan incentives for its team members. Some of the perks are lowered premium rates, individual consultations with nutritionists and physicians, and regular checkups.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: To financially help its team members with medical emergencies, COMPUCOM offers a great healthcare spending account where employees can deposit a part of their paycheck, free of taxes, and use it to pay hospital bills or other eligible expenses. Any remaining funds left at the end of the year are forfeited.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: COMPUCOM has a great maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: COMPUCOM has an exceptional telehealth policy that provides its employees and their family members with a great variety of fully covered telehealth services from health professionals all over the country. This way, employees can get medical help even in the middle of the night.
- VISION PLAN: COMPUCOM offers a suitable Vision Plan for its team members and covers the costs of basic eye exams with a possibility to pay for additional benefits.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
COMPUCOM offers top-notch financial benefits for employees and their family members. A top-notch 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: COMPUCOM has an impressive 401(k) plan is designed in such way that suitable team members can get the most out of it and enjoy many perks that come with it. For each employee's contribution of up to 6% of salary, COMPUCOM offers an impressive program that matches it 100%, which is among the highest matches on the market. This way, 401(k) is the best option for employees who want to have a financial stability in their late years. There is no vesting period, so the contributions are immediately for the employee to keep right from the start. For those who need help managing their 401(k) plan, COMPUCOM offers individual financial consultations so that each employee can create a personalized investment plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: COMPUCOM has an extraordinary Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program. It is one of the best available as it covers various court fees and attorney costs for team members, even if the child comes from a foreign country.
- BONUS PAY: COMPUCOM has a suitable bonus plan that takes into account the individual efforts of a certain team member, as well as the results that those efforts generated.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: COMPUCOM does not offer childcare discount.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: COMPUCOM offers impressive commuter benefits for its team members and enables them to pay for all sorts of transportation fees, regardless of their distance from the place of work and the costs involved.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: COMPUCOM offers a first-class daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: COMPUCOM offers a remarkable short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: COMPUCOM has a top-notch life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: COMPUCOM has an extraordinary vacation program for its team members with a great deal of paid vacation days. Team members can spend those days at their own pace, any time of the year. Various national and personal holidays are taken into account as well.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: COMPUCOM has a top-notch volunteer time off program for its team members. Aware of the fact that volunteer work builds character and widens the horizons, COMPUCOM stimulates its team members to use two paid days every quartal for volunteering purposes.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: COMPUCOM has a superb parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared COMPUCOM's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.