This report analyzes and compares COOPER INDUSTRIES' employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Texas State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
COOPER INDUSTRIES has top-notch career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the COOPER INDUSTRIES. top-notch tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: COOPER INDUSTRIES believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers great opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. COOPER INDUSTRIES has great resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: COOPER INDUSTRIES offers first-class coaching and mentoring programs through which every employee gets the support and resources to become a valuable member of the team.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: extraordinary development resources are what allows COOPER INDUSTRIES to keep its team members in shape and widen their personal and professional horizons. Throughout the year, employees are encouraged to participate in extraordinary workshops and learning groups with the focus on topics relevant to their respective fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: COOPER INDUSTRIES does not offer ged reimbursement.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: COOPER INDUSTRIES is always on the lookout for new leadership material and offers good development programs for its team members. With access to good resources, COOPER INDUSTRIES ensures that team members with a potential for becoming leaders can achieve their goals.
- ONBOARDING: COOPER INDUSTRIES is aware of the difficulties that new employees might experience when they join the team. That's why COOPER INDUSTRIES has a solid Onboarding program that makes sure the transition period goes as smoothly as possible.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: COOPER INDUSTRIES knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an outstanding Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to COOPER INDUSTRIES.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: COOPER INDUSTRIES realizes that continuous education is a key to success so it has an extraordinary Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays full costs for college degrees or job-related certificates.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
COOPER INDUSTRIES offers superb health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy COOPER INDUSTRIES's superb maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: COOPER INDUSTRIES has an excellent counseling program for its employees and their family members. Team members are encouraged by COOPER INDUSTRIES to talk freely with experts about everything that bothers them. Whether it's something at the workplace or something at home, experienced counselors are there to help. This excellent counseling program offers help any time of the day, seven days a week. Even a certain number of family sessions is included.
- DENTAL PLAN: COOPER INDUSTRIES offers a suitable dental plan for its team members to take care of their basic dental needs. The plan covers preventive dental exams in full. Team members have an option to pay for a more inclusive dental plan with better coverage.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: COOPER INDUSTRIES offers a first-class health insurance for every employee. Various exams and procedures are covered, as well as comprehensive health plans.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: COOPER INDUSTRIES does not offer health plan incentives.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: COOPER INDUSTRIES offers an extraordinary healthcare spending account to its employees. Employees have an option to deposit a part of their salary into the account and use it for any medical or dental expenses not covered by their health plan. Employee's family members can use this funds as well.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: Aware of the challenges that come with pregnancy, COOPER INDUSTRIES has created a first-class maternity support program to support its expecting team members.
- TELEHEALTH: COOPER INDUSTRIES has an impressive telehealth policy that provides its employees and their family members with a great variety of fully covered telehealth services from health professionals all over the country. This way, employees can get medical help even in the middle of the night.
- VISION PLAN: COOPER INDUSTRIES provides a top-notch Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
COOPER INDUSTRIES offers first-class financial benefits for employees and their family members. A first-class 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: COOPER INDUSTRIES has an impressive 401(k) plan is designed in such way that suitable team members can get the most out of it and enjoy many perks that come with it. For each employee's contribution of up to 6% of salary, COOPER INDUSTRIES offers an impressive program that matches it 100%, which is among the highest matches on the market. This way, 401(k) is the best option for employees who want to have a financial stability in their late years. There is no vesting period, so the contributions are immediately for the employee to keep right from the start. For those who need help managing their 401(k) plan, COOPER INDUSTRIES offers individual financial consultations so that each employee can create a personalized investment plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: COOPER INDUSTRIES has a good Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program that pays certain fees associated with the adoption process. With this program, the employees can rest assure that at least some of the costs will be covered.
- BONUS PAY: COOPER INDUSTRIES has a solid bonus plan that takes into account the individual efforts of a certain team member, as well as the results that those efforts generated.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: COOPER INDUSTRIES has an extraordinary childcare discount policy for its employees and offers attractive rates for eligible childcare centers.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: COOPER INDUSTRIES has a solid commuting policy and offers commuter benefits that allow eligible team members to cover their transportation or parking costs up to a certain distance from the place of work.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: COOPER INDUSTRIES has a good daycare spending account that fills from each paycheck before taxes. This allows team members to partially cover costs of daycare while they are at work.
- DISABILITY: COOPER INDUSTRIES has a valuable disability program in place that takes care of team members who sustained an injury or suffer from an illness that causes them disability. Eligible team members are offered a valuable coverage for a short-term disability that replaces a certain percentage of salary for a certain period of time.
- LIFE INSURANCE: COOPER INDUSTRIES offers a valuable life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. COOPER INDUSTRIES participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: COOPER INDUSTRIES realizes that optimal productivity can be achieved only if it enables paid vacation for its team members. That's why COOPER INDUSTRIES has a superior vacation program of its employees with a reasonable number of days that can be spent anytime.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: COOPER INDUSTRIES has a superb volunteer time off program for its team members. Aware of the fact that volunteer work builds character and widens the horizons, COOPER INDUSTRIES stimulates its team members to use two paid days every quartal for volunteering purposes.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: COOPER INDUSTRIES has a solid parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared COOPER INDUSTRIES' benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.