This report analyzes and compares AIRBORN's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Texas State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
AIRBORN has superb career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the AIRBORN. superb tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: AIRBORN continually evaluates its team members to determine the potential and direction of employees' careers. The exceptional tools that AIRBORN uses for career planning allow employees to develop their skills and gain new insights about the industry.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: AIRBORN offers superior coaching and mentoring programs through which every employee gets the support and resources to become a valuable member of the team.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: AIRBORN offers remarkable development resources to enable its employees to grow on a personal and a professional plan. With access to remarkable intern programs and seminars, employees can learn new skills and stay at the top of their fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: AIRBORN does not offer ged reimbursement.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: AIRBORN is always on the lookout for new leadership material and offers solid development programs for its team members. With access to solid resources, AIRBORN ensures that team members with a potential for becoming leaders can achieve their goals.
- ONBOARDING: AIRBORN offers a superb Onboarding program for its new team members. Employees receive a personalized support in an effort to bring them up to date and successfully integrate them into existing teams and projects.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: AIRBORN has a remarkable Recognition program in place and makes sure that team members who constantly achieve extraordinary results and work well with others are properly rewarded for their efforts.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: AIRBORN has a remarkable Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays 50% of costs for college degrees or courses that will benefit employee's current or future role at AIRBORN.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
AIRBORN offers superior health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy AIRBORN's superior maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: AIRBORN does not offer counseling.
- DENTAL PLAN: AIRBORN offers a solid dental plan for its team members to take care of their basic dental needs. The plan covers preventive dental exams in full. Team members have an option to pay for a more inclusive dental plan with better coverage.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: AIRBORN provides an excellent health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: AIRBORN does not offer health plan incentives.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: AIRBORN has a top-notch healthcare spending account available for their team members. Funds that are placed there are tax-free and can be used for medical necessities. Whatever money is left in the account at the end of the year is automatically carried over to the next year.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: AIRBORN offers an exceptional maternity support program which enables expecting mothers to access quality resources, administrative assistance, and support every single day.
- TELEHEALTH: AIRBORN has implemented a remarkable telehealth policy for its members to use any time of the day, every single day. AIRBORN covers all expenses of exams, doctor's opinions, and other services that can be done over the phone or via video call.
- VISION PLAN: AIRBORN offers a valuable Vision Plan for its team members and covers the costs of basic eye exams with a possibility to pay for additional benefits.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
AIRBORN offers superb financial benefits for employees and their family members. A superb 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: AIRBORN knows how important it is to think about retirement and start saving on time. That's why it offers a great 401(k) plan that enables every team member to build a decent retirement fund at their own pace. Team members are allowed to put aside up to 4% of their salary and AIRBORN will match 50% of it. The employees can choose from multiple investment plans, according to their wishes and lifestyles. For those who are not sure about their investment options, AIRBORN provides resources which will help team members decide what to do with their 401(k) plan. AIRBORN offers a great vesting schedule with a gradual increase of 25% per year.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: AIRBORN has an outstanding Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program. It is one of the best available as it covers various court fees and attorney costs for team members, even if the child comes from a foreign country.
- BONUS PAY: AIRBORN has a solid bonus plan that takes into account the individual efforts of a certain team member, as well as the results that those efforts generated.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: AIRBORN offers a suitable discount for primary childcare to its team members and enables them affordable prices.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: AIRBORN acknowledges the fact that some team members have high commuting costs so it offers them superior commuter benefits which cover various commuting expenses for trains and buses, as well as parking expenses.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: AIRBORN offers a first-class daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: AIRBORN has a valuable disability program in place that takes care of team members who sustained an injury or suffer from an illness that causes them disability. Eligible team members are offered a valuable coverage for a short-term disability that replaces a certain percentage of salary for a certain period of time.
- LIFE INSURANCE: AIRBORN offers a great life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. AIRBORN participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: AIRBORN realizes that optimal productivity can be achieved only if it enables paid vacation for its team members. That's why AIRBORN has a superior vacation program of its employees with a reasonable number of days that can be spent anytime.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: AIRBORN has a top-notch volunteer time off program for its team members. Aware of the fact that volunteer work builds character and widens the horizons, AIRBORN stimulates its team members to use two paid days every quartal for volunteering purposes.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: AIRBORN has a superb parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared AIRBORN's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.