This report analyzes and compares GENTEX CORPORATION's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Michigan State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
GENTEX CORPORATION has remarkable career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the GENTEX CORPORATION. remarkable tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: GENTEX CORPORATION continually evaluates its team members to determine the potential and direction of employees' careers. The exceptional tools that GENTEX CORPORATION uses for career planning allow employees to develop their skills and gain new insights about the industry.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: GENTEX CORPORATION does not offer coaching and mentoring.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: GENTEX CORPORATION offers top-notch development resources to enable its employees to grow on a personal and a professional plan. With access to top-notch intern programs and seminars, employees can learn new skills and stay at the top of their fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: GENTEX CORPORATION has an exceptional GED policy and offers to pay full costs for employees who want to obtain a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: GENTEX CORPORATION is always on the lookout for new leadership material and offers good development programs for its team members. With access to good resources, GENTEX CORPORATION ensures that team members with a potential for becoming leaders can achieve their goals.
- ONBOARDING: GENTEX CORPORATION offers a remarkable Onboarding program for its new team members. Employees receive a personalized support in an effort to bring them up to date and successfully integrate them into existing teams and projects.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: GENTEX CORPORATION knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an exceptional Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to GENTEX CORPORATION.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: GENTEX CORPORATION has a top-notch Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays 50% of costs for college degrees or courses that will benefit employee's current or future role at GENTEX CORPORATION.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
GENTEX CORPORATION offers superior health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy GENTEX CORPORATION's superior maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: GENTEX CORPORATION is aware of the fact that its employees can sometimes experience stress at the workplace or have some other psychological issues. That's why GENTEX CORPORATION implemented a great counseling program that helps team members during office hours. Employees can receive a psychological and emotional support during difficult periods of their time and learn how to effectively cope with stress. This great counseling program includes nutritional and fitness information as well.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at GENTEX CORPORATION have a first-class dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. GENTEX CORPORATION partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: GENTEX CORPORATION offers a remarkable health insurance for every employee. Various exams and procedures are covered, as well as comprehensive health plans.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: GENTEX CORPORATION is aware of the fact that a healthy employee is a productive employee so it offers extraordinary health plan incentives for its team members. Some of the perks are lowered premium rates, individual consultations with nutritionists and physicians, and regular checkups.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: GENTEX CORPORATION offers an extraordinary healthcare spending account to its employees. Employees have an option to deposit a part of their salary into the account and use it for any medical or dental expenses not covered by their health plan. Employee's family members can use this funds as well.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: GENTEX CORPORATION has a valuable maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: GENTEX CORPORATION has implemented a remarkable telehealth policy for its members to use any time of the day, every single day. GENTEX CORPORATION covers all expenses of exams, doctor's opinions, and other services that can be done over the phone or via video call.
- VISION PLAN: GENTEX CORPORATION has an outstanding Vision Plan for its team members who can count on coverage of a wide variety eye exams and procedures, as well as vision-related medical devices.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
GENTEX CORPORATION offers superior financial benefits for employees and their family members. A superior 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: GENTEX CORPORATION has an impressive 401(k) plan is designed in such way that suitable team members can get the most out of it and enjoy many perks that come with it. For each employee's contribution of up to 6% of salary, GENTEX CORPORATION offers an impressive program that matches it 100%, which is among the highest matches on the market. This way, 401(k) is the best option for employees who want to have a financial stability in their late years. There is no vesting period, so the contributions are immediately for the employee to keep right from the start. For those who need help managing their 401(k) plan, GENTEX CORPORATION offers individual financial consultations so that each employee can create a personalized investment plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: GENTEX CORPORATION has an outstanding Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program. It is one of the best available as it covers various court fees and attorney costs for team members, even if the child comes from a foreign country.
- BONUS PAY: GENTEX CORPORATION has a great bonus plan that takes into account the individual efforts of a certain team member, as well as the results that those efforts generated.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: GENTEX CORPORATION offers a valuable discount for primary childcare to its team members and enables them affordable prices.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: GENTEX CORPORATION acknowledges the fact that some team members have high commuting costs so it offers them first-class commuter benefits which cover various commuting expenses for trains and buses, as well as parking expenses.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: GENTEX CORPORATION offers an exceptional daycare program for its employees. Team members can withdraw funds from a flexible spending account to cover all sorts of expenses related to daycare or eldercare.
- DISABILITY: GENTEX CORPORATION offers a superb short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: GENTEX CORPORATION offers an exceptional life insurance program. It is one of the best in the country and offers free life insurance for team members. The policy pays up to three years worth of salary to beneficiaries. This exceptional life insurance package contains dependent policies as well.
- PAID TIME OFF: GENTEX CORPORATION wants for its team members to lead a happy and fulfilled life so it has a valuable vacation policy for every employee. The number of paid vacation days depends on how long has a certain member been part of the team.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: GENTEX CORPORATION believes that outstanding volunteer time off programs not only strengthens their brand but it also attracts the highest quality of employees. That's why GENTEX CORPORATION offers its team members up to 50 hours of paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: GENTEX CORPORATION has a solid parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared GENTEX CORPORATION's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.