This report analyzes and compares KEY ENERGY SERVICES' employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Texas State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
KEY ENERGY SERVICES has superior career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the KEY ENERGY SERVICES. superior tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: KEY ENERGY SERVICES continually evaluates its team members to determine the potential and direction of employees' careers. The outstanding tools that KEY ENERGY SERVICES uses for career planning allow employees to develop their skills and gain new insights about the industry.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: By using a suitable coaching and mentoring program, KEY ENERGY SERVICES can determine what should every team member focus on to grow and increase productivity.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: exceptional development resources are what allows KEY ENERGY SERVICES to keep its team members in shape and widen their personal and professional horizons. Throughout the year, employees are encouraged to participate in exceptional workshops and learning groups with the focus on topics relevant to their respective fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: KEY ENERGY SERVICES does not offer ged reimbursement.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: KEY ENERGY SERVICES is always on the lookout for new leadership material and offers great development programs for its team members. With access to great resources, KEY ENERGY SERVICES ensures that team members with a potential for becoming leaders can achieve their goals.
- ONBOARDING: KEY ENERGY SERVICES offers a superior Onboarding program for its new team members. Employees receive a personalized support in an effort to bring them up to date and successfully integrate them into existing teams and projects.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: KEY ENERGY SERVICES has a superb Recognition program in place and makes sure that team members who constantly achieve extraordinary results and work well with others are properly rewarded for their efforts.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: KEY ENERGY SERVICES has a remarkable Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays 50% of costs for college degrees or courses that will benefit employee's current or future role at KEY ENERGY SERVICES.
KEY ENERGY SERVICES
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
KEY ENERGY SERVICES provides extraordinary health benefits to enable team members and their families to have the best healthcare available, including telehealth services and consultations with various health professionals. Whether it's a fully covered dental plan or an extraordinary maternity support program, employees can rest assure that their health needs are fully met.
- COUNSELING: KEY ENERGY SERVICES is aware of the fact that its employees can sometimes experience stress at the workplace or have some other psychological issues. That's why KEY ENERGY SERVICES implemented a valuable counseling program that helps team members during office hours. Employees can receive a psychological and emotional support during difficult periods of their time and learn how to effectively cope with stress. This valuable counseling program includes nutritional and fitness information as well.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at KEY ENERGY SERVICES have a top-notch dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. KEY ENERGY SERVICES partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: KEY ENERGY SERVICES provides an impressive health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: KEY ENERGY SERVICES is aware of the fact that a healthy employee is a productive employee so it offers impressive health plan incentives for its team members. Some of the perks are lowered premium rates, individual consultations with nutritionists and physicians, and regular checkups.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: KEY ENERGY SERVICES offers an impressive healthcare spending account to its employees. Employees have an option to deposit a part of their salary into the account and use it for any medical or dental expenses not covered by their health plan. Employee's family members can use this funds as well.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: KEY ENERGY SERVICES offers an extraordinary maternity support program which enables expecting mothers to access quality resources, administrative assistance, and support every single day.
- TELEHEALTH: KEY ENERGY SERVICES has an outstanding telehealth policy that provides its employees and their family members with a great variety of fully covered telehealth services from health professionals all over the country. This way, employees can get medical help even in the middle of the night.
- VISION PLAN: KEY ENERGY SERVICES provides a superb Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
KEY ENERGY SERVICES
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
KEY ENERGY SERVICES offers top-notch financial benefits for employees and their family members. A top-notch 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: KEY ENERGY SERVICES knows how important it is to think about retirement and start saving on time. That's why it offers a good 401(k) plan that enables every team member to build a decent retirement fund at their own pace. Team members are allowed to put aside up to 4% of their salary and KEY ENERGY SERVICES will match 50% of it. The employees can choose from multiple investment plans, according to their wishes and lifestyles. For those who are not sure about their investment options, KEY ENERGY SERVICES provides resources which will help team members decide what to do with their 401(k) plan. KEY ENERGY SERVICES offers a good vesting schedule with a gradual increase of 25% per year.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: KEY ENERGY SERVICES does not offer adoption assistance reimbursement.
- BONUS PAY: KEY ENERGY SERVICES has an impressive bonus plan. It makes sure that hardworking team members are properly rewarded for their individual contribution to projects as well as their cooperation with other team members.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: KEY ENERGY SERVICES has an impressive childcare discount policy for its employees and offers attractive rates for eligible childcare centers.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: KEY ENERGY SERVICES has a good commuting policy and offers commuter benefits that allow eligible team members to cover their transportation or parking costs up to a certain distance from the place of work.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: KEY ENERGY SERVICES offers a first-class daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: KEY ENERGY SERVICES offers a superior short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: KEY ENERGY SERVICES offers an exceptional life insurance program. It is one of the best in the country and offers free life insurance for team members. The policy pays up to three years worth of salary to beneficiaries. This exceptional life insurance package contains dependent policies as well.
- PAID TIME OFF: KEY ENERGY SERVICES realizes that optimal productivity can be achieved only if it enables paid vacation for its team members. That's why KEY ENERGY SERVICES has a top-notch vacation program of its employees with a reasonable number of days that can be spent anytime.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: KEY ENERGY SERVICES believes that excellent volunteer time off programs not only strengthens their brand but it also attracts the highest quality of employees. That's why KEY ENERGY SERVICES offers its team members up to 50 hours of paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: KEY ENERGY SERVICES has a great parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
KEY ENERGY SERVICES
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared KEY ENERGY SERVICES' benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.