This report analyzes and compares KY??NI's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Idaho State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
KY??NI has top-notch career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the KY??NI. top-notch tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: KY??NI believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers good opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. KY??NI has good resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: By using a solid coaching and mentoring program, KY??NI can determine what should every team member focus on to grow and increase productivity.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: KY??NI offers first-class development resources to enable its employees to grow on a personal and a professional plan. With access to first-class intern programs and seminars, employees can learn new skills and stay at the top of their fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: KY??NI has a superb policy when it comes to GED reimbursement and participates with 1/2 of the costs.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: KY??NI is always on the lookout for new leadership material and offers solid development programs for its team members. With access to solid resources, KY??NI ensures that team members with a potential for becoming leaders can achieve their goals.
- ONBOARDING: KY??NI offers a remarkable Onboarding program for its new team members. Employees receive a personalized support in an effort to bring them up to date and successfully integrate them into existing teams and projects.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: KY??NI has a superior Recognition program in place and makes sure that team members who constantly achieve extraordinary results and work well with others are properly rewarded for their efforts.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: KY??NI has a solid Tuition Reimbursement Program and participates with up to 25% of the costs for team members who want a job-related certificate or a degree.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
KY??NI offers first-class health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy KY??NI's first-class maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: KY??NI does not offer counseling.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at KY??NI have a first-class dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. KY??NI partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: KY??NI provides an impressive health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: KY??NI is aware of the fact that a healthy employee is a productive employee so it offers extraordinary health plan incentives for its team members. Some of the perks are lowered premium rates, individual consultations with nutritionists and physicians, and regular checkups.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: KY??NI offers an exceptional healthcare spending account to its employees. Employees have an option to deposit a part of their salary into the account and use it for any medical or dental expenses not covered by their health plan. Employee's family members can use this funds as well.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: KY??NI offers an outstanding maternity support program which enables expecting mothers to access quality resources, administrative assistance, and support every single day.
- TELEHEALTH: KY??NI does not offer telehealth.
- VISION PLAN: KY??NI offers a good Vision Plan for its team members and covers the costs of basic eye exams with a possibility to pay for additional benefits.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
KY??NI offers top-notch financial benefits for employees and their family members. A top-notch 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: KY??NI does not offer 401(k) plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: KY??NI has a first-class Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program in place for employees who are planning to adopt a child. Most of the adoption fees are eligible to be reimbursed by KY??NI.
- BONUS PAY: KY??NI has a suitable bonus plan that takes into account the individual efforts of a certain team member, as well as the results that those efforts generated.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: KY??NI cooperates with partners and team members are eligible for first-class discounts for a primary childcare.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: KY??NI offers excellent commuter benefits for its team members and enables them to pay for all sorts of transportation fees, regardless of their distance from the place of work and the costs involved.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: KY??NI offers an extraordinary daycare program for its employees. Team members can withdraw funds from a flexible spending account to cover all sorts of expenses related to daycare or eldercare.
- DISABILITY: KY??NI offers a first-class short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: KY??NI offers an exceptional life insurance program. It is one of the best in the country and offers free life insurance for team members. The policy pays up to three years worth of salary to beneficiaries. This exceptional life insurance package contains dependent policies as well.
- PAID TIME OFF: KY??NI wants for its team members to lead a happy and fulfilled life so it has a good vacation policy for every employee. The number of paid vacation days depends on how long has a certain member been part of the team.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: KY??NI does not offer paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: KY??NI has an exceptional parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared KY??NI's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.