This report analyzes and compares AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Texas State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION has remarkable career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION. remarkable tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers valuable opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION has valuable resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: By using a great coaching and mentoring program, AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION can determine what should every team member focus on to grow and increase productivity.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing good development resources, AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of good resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION has a great GED reimbursement policy for its team members and participates with 1/4 of the costs for obtaining a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION is always on the lookout for new leadership material and offers suitable development programs for its team members. With access to suitable resources, AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION ensures that team members with a potential for becoming leaders can achieve their goals.
- ONBOARDING: Whether the newcomer is an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, coming to a new place of work is never easy. That's why AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION offers an outstanding Onboarding program to help new employees understand their role and cooperate with the rest of the team.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: Aware of the fact that its team members work hard, AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION implemented a suitable Recognition program with informal rewards to make sure the team members know they are appreciated.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION realizes that continuous education is a key to success so it has an outstanding Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays full costs for college degrees or job-related certificates.
AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION offers superior health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION's superior maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION does not offer counseling.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION have a remarkable dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION provides an excellent health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: In an effort to improve the wellbeing and quality of life of its team members, AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION offers good health plan incentives for its employees. Employees have at their disposal various resources through which they can learn about their health and how to improve it.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: To financially help its team members with medical emergencies, AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION offers a valuable healthcare spending account where employees can deposit a part of their paycheck, free of taxes, and use it to pay hospital bills or other eligible expenses. Any remaining funds left at the end of the year are forfeited.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: Aware of the challenges that come with pregnancy, AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION has created a first-class maternity support program to support its expecting team members.
- TELEHEALTH: AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION has implemented a superb telehealth policy for its members to use any time of the day, every single day. AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION covers all expenses of exams, doctor's opinions, and other services that can be done over the phone or via video call.
- VISION PLAN: AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION offers a valuable Vision Plan for its team members and covers the costs of basic eye exams with a possibility to pay for additional benefits.
AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION offers remarkable financial benefits for employees and their family members. A remarkable 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION has a first-class 401(k) plan as it realizes that many of its team members are concerned with the future and want to retire with a sizable retirement fund. AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION provides a 401(k) plan where employees can rest assured that the money they put aside will allow them to live comfortably in retirement. Employees are encouraged to invest up to 5% in 401(k) by a first-class AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION has Matching program that matches 75% of employees' contributions. Whatever AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION contributes, it becomes 100% vested after a 2-year period after which the employees can keep even if they leave AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION. Recognizing that every team member is unique, with specific needs and goals, AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION keeps their members informed about their 401(k) options.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION has a top-notch Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program in place for employees who are planning to adopt a child. Most of the adoption fees are eligible to be reimbursed by AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION.
- BONUS PAY: AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION offers first-class bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION, and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION cooperates with partners and team members are eligible for remarkable discounts for a primary childcare.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION offers impressive commuter benefits for its team members and enables them to pay for all sorts of transportation fees, regardless of their distance from the place of work and the costs involved.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION offers a first-class daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION has a great disability program in place that takes care of team members who sustained an injury or suffer from an illness that causes them disability. Eligible team members are offered a great coverage for a short-term disability that replaces a certain percentage of salary for a certain period of time.
- LIFE INSURANCE: AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION has a first-class life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION wants for its team members to lead a happy and fulfilled life so it has a solid vacation policy for every employee. The number of paid vacation days depends on how long has a certain member been part of the team.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION recognizes the importance of giving back to the community so it offers a great volunteer time off program for its team members. Employees are encouraged to spend up to 20 working hours per year, paid by AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION, on volunteer work of their choice.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION has a superior parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.