This report analyzes and compares KYOCERA COMMUNICATIONS' employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in California State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
KYOCERA COMMUNICATIONS has first-class career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the KYOCERA COMMUNICATIONS. first-class tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: KYOCERA COMMUNICATIONS offers first-class possibilities for career planning to its team members. Whether it's an expert position or an entry-level position, KYOCERA COMMUNICATIONS makes sure that every single team member takes the full advantage of first-class career planning programs.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: KYOCERA COMMUNICATIONS offers superb coaching and mentoring programs through which every employee gets the support and resources to become a valuable member of the team.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: impressive development resources are what allows KYOCERA COMMUNICATIONS to keep its team members in shape and widen their personal and professional horizons. Throughout the year, employees are encouraged to participate in impressive workshops and learning groups with the focus on topics relevant to their respective fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: KYOCERA COMMUNICATIONS has a solid GED reimbursement policy for its team members and participates with 1/4 of the costs for obtaining a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: KYOCERA COMMUNICATIONS believes that providing its team members with excellent leadership programs is a crucial step in creating new leaders. By using excellent tools that KYOCERA COMMUNICATIONS provides for them, employees are able to learn what makes or breaks a leader.
- ONBOARDING: Whether the newcomer is an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, coming to a new place of work is never easy. That's why KYOCERA COMMUNICATIONS offers an exceptional Onboarding program to help new employees understand their role and cooperate with the rest of the team.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: KYOCERA COMMUNICATIONS knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an exceptional Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to KYOCERA COMMUNICATIONS.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: KYOCERA COMMUNICATIONS has a superb Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays 50% of costs for college degrees or courses that will benefit employee's current or future role at KYOCERA COMMUNICATIONS.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
KYOCERA COMMUNICATIONS offers superb health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy KYOCERA COMMUNICATIONS's superb maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: KYOCERA COMMUNICATIONS is aware of the fact that its employees can sometimes experience stress at the workplace or have some other psychological issues. That's why KYOCERA COMMUNICATIONS implemented a valuable counseling program that helps team members during office hours. Employees can receive a psychological and emotional support during difficult periods of their time and learn how to effectively cope with stress. This valuable counseling program includes nutritional and fitness information as well.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at KYOCERA COMMUNICATIONS have a first-class dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. KYOCERA COMMUNICATIONS partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: KYOCERA COMMUNICATIONS offers a valuable health insurance for its team members that covers a most basic and some complex medical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: KYOCERA COMMUNICATIONS offers its team members remarkable health plan incentives. Team members are encouraged to take a proactive approach to their health and take care of their BMI, sugar and fat in their blood, and other biometrics. KYOCERA COMMUNICATIONS provides educational material and seminars.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: KYOCERA COMMUNICATIONS has a superior healthcare spending account available for their team members. Funds that are placed there are tax-free and can be used for medical necessities. Whatever money is left in the account at the end of the year is automatically carried over to the next year.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: KYOCERA COMMUNICATIONS offers an excellent maternity support program which enables expecting mothers to access quality resources, administrative assistance, and support every single day.
- TELEHEALTH: KYOCERA COMMUNICATIONS has a solid telehealth policy available for its team members. Employees have access to exams and opinions over the phone which saves them a lot of time and stress. KYOCERA COMMUNICATIONS can recommend a certain doctor or institution and covers up to 50% of the costs.
- VISION PLAN: KYOCERA COMMUNICATIONS has an extraordinary Vision Plan for its team members who can count on coverage of a wide variety eye exams and procedures, as well as vision-related medical devices.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
KYOCERA COMMUNICATIONS offers first-class financial benefits for employees and their family members. A first-class 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: KYOCERA COMMUNICATIONS has an exceptional 401(k) plan is designed in such way that suitable team members can get the most out of it and enjoy many perks that come with it. For each employee's contribution of up to 6% of salary, KYOCERA COMMUNICATIONS offers an exceptional program that matches it 100%, which is among the highest matches on the market. This way, 401(k) is the best option for employees who want to have a financial stability in their late years. There is no vesting period, so the contributions are immediately for the employee to keep right from the start. For those who need help managing their 401(k) plan, KYOCERA COMMUNICATIONS offers individual financial consultations so that each employee can create a personalized investment plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: KYOCERA COMMUNICATIONS does not offer adoption assistance reimbursement.
- BONUS PAY: KYOCERA COMMUNICATIONS has an impressive bonus plan. It makes sure that hardworking team members are properly rewarded for their individual contribution to projects as well as their cooperation with other team members.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: KYOCERA COMMUNICATIONS does not offer childcare discount.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: KYOCERA COMMUNICATIONS acknowledges the fact that some team members have high commuting costs so it offers them superior commuter benefits which cover various commuting expenses for trains and buses, as well as parking expenses.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: KYOCERA COMMUNICATIONS offers an extraordinary daycare program for its employees. Team members can withdraw funds from a flexible spending account to cover all sorts of expenses related to daycare or eldercare.
- DISABILITY: KYOCERA COMMUNICATIONS offers a first-class short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: KYOCERA COMMUNICATIONS has a first-class life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: KYOCERA COMMUNICATIONS has an outstanding vacation program for its team members with a great deal of paid vacation days. Team members can spend those days at their own pace, any time of the year. Various national and personal holidays are taken into account as well.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: KYOCERA COMMUNICATIONS has a first-class volunteer time off program for its team members. Aware of the fact that volunteer work builds character and widens the horizons, KYOCERA COMMUNICATIONS stimulates its team members to use two paid days every quartal for volunteering purposes.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: KYOCERA COMMUNICATIONS has an excellent parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared KYOCERA COMMUNICATIONS' benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.