This report analyzes and compares SEALED AIR CORPORATION's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in New Jersey State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
SEALED AIR CORPORATION has remarkable career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the SEALED AIR CORPORATION. remarkable tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: SEALED AIR CORPORATION continually evaluates its team members to determine the potential and direction of employees' careers. The exceptional tools that SEALED AIR CORPORATION uses for career planning allow employees to develop their skills and gain new insights about the industry.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: SEALED AIR CORPORATION offers remarkable coaching and mentoring programs through which every employee gets the support and resources to become a valuable member of the team.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: SEALED AIR CORPORATION offers top-notch development resources to enable its employees to grow on a personal and a professional plan. With access to top-notch intern programs and seminars, employees can learn new skills and stay at the top of their fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: SEALED AIR CORPORATION has an exceptional GED policy and offers to pay full costs for employees who want to obtain a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: SEALED AIR CORPORATION believes that providing its team members with excellent leadership programs is a crucial step in creating new leaders. By using excellent tools that SEALED AIR CORPORATION provides for them, employees are able to learn what makes or breaks a leader.
- ONBOARDING: SEALED AIR CORPORATION offers a first-class Onboarding program for its new team members. Employees receive a personalized support in an effort to bring them up to date and successfully integrate them into existing teams and projects.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: Aware of the fact that its team members work hard, SEALED AIR CORPORATION implemented a suitable Recognition program with informal rewards to make sure the team members know they are appreciated.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: SEALED AIR CORPORATION does not offer tuition reimbursement.
SEALED AIR CORPORATION
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
SEALED AIR CORPORATION offers remarkable health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy SEALED AIR CORPORATION's remarkable maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: SEALED AIR CORPORATION wants to make sure that its team members are physically and psychologically healthy, and emotionally balanced. In order to make that happen, Its superb counseling program enables the team members to talk with experts 24/7. Employees can receive practical fitness and nutritional tips, talk about their problems, and learn effective techniques for dealing with stress and anxiety. Team members can count on confidentiality at all times.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at SEALED AIR CORPORATION have a superb dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. SEALED AIR CORPORATION partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: SEALED AIR CORPORATION provides an exceptional health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: In an effort to improve the wellbeing and quality of life of its team members, SEALED AIR CORPORATION offers great health plan incentives for its employees. Employees have at their disposal various resources through which they can learn about their health and how to improve it.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: SEALED AIR CORPORATION has a superb healthcare spending account available for their team members. Funds that are placed there are tax-free and can be used for medical necessities. Whatever money is left in the account at the end of the year is automatically carried over to the next year.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: SEALED AIR CORPORATION offers an extraordinary maternity support program which enables expecting mothers to access quality resources, administrative assistance, and support every single day.
- TELEHEALTH: SEALED AIR CORPORATION has an impressive telehealth policy that provides its employees and their family members with a great variety of fully covered telehealth services from health professionals all over the country. This way, employees can get medical help even in the middle of the night.
- VISION PLAN: SEALED AIR CORPORATION provides a first-class Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
SEALED AIR CORPORATION
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
SEALED AIR CORPORATION offers top-notch financial benefits for employees and their family members. A top-notch 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: SEALED AIR CORPORATION has a superb 401(k) plan as it realizes that many of its team members are concerned with the future and want to retire with a sizable retirement fund. SEALED AIR CORPORATION provides a 401(k) plan where employees can rest assured that the money they put aside will allow them to live comfortably in retirement. Employees are encouraged to invest up to 5% in 401(k) by a superb SEALED AIR CORPORATION has Matching program that matches 75% of employees' contributions. Whatever SEALED AIR CORPORATION contributes, it becomes 100% vested after a 2-year period after which the employees can keep even if they leave SEALED AIR CORPORATION. Recognizing that every team member is unique, with specific needs and goals, SEALED AIR CORPORATION keeps their members informed about their 401(k) options.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: SEALED AIR CORPORATION has a superior Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program in place for employees who are planning to adopt a child. Most of the adoption fees are eligible to be reimbursed by SEALED AIR CORPORATION.
- BONUS PAY: SEALED AIR CORPORATION has a good bonus plan that takes into account the individual efforts of a certain team member, as well as the results that those efforts generated.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: SEALED AIR CORPORATION offers a valuable discount for primary childcare to its team members and enables them affordable prices.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: SEALED AIR CORPORATION offers extraordinary commuter benefits for its team members and enables them to pay for all sorts of transportation fees, regardless of their distance from the place of work and the costs involved.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: SEALED AIR CORPORATION offers a remarkable daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: SEALED AIR CORPORATION offers a first-class short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: SEALED AIR CORPORATION offers a valuable life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. SEALED AIR CORPORATION participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: SEALED AIR CORPORATION has an impressive vacation program for its team members with a great deal of paid vacation days. Team members can spend those days at their own pace, any time of the year. Various national and personal holidays are taken into account as well.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: SEALED AIR CORPORATION believes that excellent volunteer time off programs not only strengthens their brand but it also attracts the highest quality of employees. That's why SEALED AIR CORPORATION offers its team members up to 50 hours of paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: SEALED AIR CORPORATION has a solid parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
SEALED AIR CORPORATION
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared SEALED AIR CORPORATION's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.