This report analyzes and compares SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY COMPANY's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Texas State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY COMPANY has superior career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY COMPANY. superior tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY COMPANY continually evaluates its team members to determine the potential and direction of employees' careers. The impressive tools that SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY COMPANY uses for career planning allow employees to develop their skills and gain new insights about the industry.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: By using a suitable coaching and mentoring program, SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY COMPANY can determine what should every team member focus on to grow and increase productivity.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY COMPANY offers superb development resources to enable its employees to grow on a personal and a professional plan. With access to superb intern programs and seminars, employees can learn new skills and stay at the top of their fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY COMPANY has a good GED reimbursement policy for its team members and participates with 1/4 of the costs for obtaining a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY COMPANY offers a wide variety of superior courses and seminars for every team member who aspires to a leadership position. Employees are encouraged by SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY COMPANY to grow as leaders and learn how to make tough calls.
- ONBOARDING: SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY COMPANY does not offer onboarding.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: Aware of the fact that its team members work hard, SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY COMPANY implemented a good Recognition program with informal rewards to make sure the team members know they are appreciated.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY COMPANY has a superior Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays 50% of costs for college degrees or courses that will benefit employee's current or future role at SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY COMPANY.
SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY COMPANY
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY COMPANY offers superb health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY COMPANY's superb maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY COMPANY has an extraordinary counseling program for its employees and their family members. Team members are encouraged by SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY COMPANY to talk freely with experts about everything that bothers them. Whether it's something at the workplace or something at home, experienced counselors are there to help. This extraordinary counseling program offers help any time of the day, seven days a week. Even a certain number of family sessions is included.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY COMPANY have a first-class dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY COMPANY partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY COMPANY offers a great health insurance for its team members that covers a most basic and some complex medical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY COMPANY offers its team members superb health plan incentives. Team members are encouraged to take a proactive approach to their health and take care of their BMI, sugar and fat in their blood, and other biometrics. SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY COMPANY provides educational material and seminars.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: To financially help its team members with medical emergencies, SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY COMPANY offers a good healthcare spending account where employees can deposit a part of their paycheck, free of taxes, and use it to pay hospital bills or other eligible expenses. Any remaining funds left at the end of the year are forfeited.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: Aware of the challenges that come with pregnancy, SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY COMPANY has created a remarkable maternity support program to support its expecting team members.
- TELEHEALTH: SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY COMPANY has implemented a superb telehealth policy for its members to use any time of the day, every single day. SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY COMPANY covers all expenses of exams, doctor's opinions, and other services that can be done over the phone or via video call.
- VISION PLAN: SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY COMPANY has an outstanding Vision Plan for its team members who can count on coverage of a wide variety eye exams and procedures, as well as vision-related medical devices.
SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY COMPANY
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY COMPANY offers superb financial benefits for employees and their family members. A superb 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY COMPANY knows how important it is to think about retirement and start saving on time. That's why it offers a solid 401(k) plan that enables every team member to build a decent retirement fund at their own pace. Team members are allowed to put aside up to 4% of their salary and SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY COMPANY will match 50% of it. The employees can choose from multiple investment plans, according to their wishes and lifestyles. For those who are not sure about their investment options, SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY COMPANY provides resources which will help team members decide what to do with their 401(k) plan. SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY COMPANY offers a solid vesting schedule with a gradual increase of 25% per year.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY COMPANY does not offer adoption assistance reimbursement.
- BONUS PAY: SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY COMPANY has an exceptional bonus plan. It makes sure that hardworking team members are properly rewarded for their individual contribution to projects as well as their cooperation with other team members.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY COMPANY offers a suitable discount for primary childcare to its team members and enables them affordable prices.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY COMPANY offers excellent commuter benefits for its team members and enables them to pay for all sorts of transportation fees, regardless of their distance from the place of work and the costs involved.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY COMPANY offers a first-class daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY COMPANY has an outstanding disability program available for eligible team members. Whether it's a short- term or a long-term disability, team members can rest assured that their financial status won't be compromised even when they are not working. Once the short-term disability coverage expires, employees have the option to enjoy long-term disability coverage.
- LIFE INSURANCE: SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY COMPANY has a remarkable life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY COMPANY wants for its team members to lead a happy and fulfilled life so it has a suitable vacation policy for every employee. The number of paid vacation days depends on how long has a certain member been part of the team.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY COMPANY recognizes the importance of giving back to the community so it offers a great volunteer time off program for its team members. Employees are encouraged to spend up to 20 working hours per year, paid by SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY COMPANY, on volunteer work of their choice.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY COMPANY has an impressive parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY COMPANY
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY COMPANY's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.