This report analyzes and compares STP GROUP's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Arkansas State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
STP GROUP offers suitable career benefits and onboarding programs for its team members in an effort the make them feel like a part of the family. STP GROUP believes that every employee has a valuable set of skills so it helps them plan their careers with suitable developmental resources and mentorships.
- CAREER PLANNING: STP GROUP believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers good opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. STP GROUP has good resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: STP GROUP does not offer coaching and mentoring.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: STP GROUP encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing valuable development resources, STP GROUP supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of valuable resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: STP GROUP does not offer ged reimbursement.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: STP GROUP does not offer leadership programs.
- ONBOARDING: STP GROUP is aware of the difficulties that new employees might experience when they join the team. That's why STP GROUP has a great Onboarding program that makes sure the transition period goes as smoothly as possible.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: STP GROUP knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an impressive Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to STP GROUP.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: STP GROUP has a first-class Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays 50% of costs for college degrees or courses that will benefit employee's current or future role at STP GROUP.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
STP GROUP offers top-notch health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy STP GROUP's top-notch maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: STP GROUP is aware of the fact that its employees can sometimes experience stress at the workplace or have some other psychological issues. That's why STP GROUP implemented a solid counseling program that helps team members during office hours. Employees can receive a psychological and emotional support during difficult periods of their time and learn how to effectively cope with stress. This solid counseling program includes nutritional and fitness information as well.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at STP GROUP have a remarkable dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. STP GROUP partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: STP GROUP offers a great health insurance for its team members that covers a most basic and some complex medical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: In an effort to improve the wellbeing and quality of life of its team members, STP GROUP offers great health plan incentives for its employees. Employees have at their disposal various resources through which they can learn about their health and how to improve it.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: STP GROUP offers an exceptional healthcare spending account to its employees. Employees have an option to deposit a part of their salary into the account and use it for any medical or dental expenses not covered by their health plan. Employee's family members can use this funds as well.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: STP GROUP offers an exceptional maternity support program which enables expecting mothers to access quality resources, administrative assistance, and support every single day.
- TELEHEALTH: STP GROUP does not offer telehealth.
- VISION PLAN: STP GROUP provides a remarkable Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
Team members enjoy solid financial benefits at STP GROUP. They have a good variety of financial benefits at their disposal and can always count on financial help when it comes to disability or commuting. STP GROUP offers solid life insurance with affordable rates, as well as parental leave for expecting mothers. Employees who decide to adopt a child can expect STP GROUP to partially cover the expenses.
- 401(K) PLAN: STP GROUP does not offer 401(k) plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: STP GROUP does not offer adoption assistance reimbursement.
- BONUS PAY: STP GROUP offers remarkable bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for STP GROUP, and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: STP GROUP offers a great discount for primary childcare to its team members and enables them affordable prices.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: STP GROUP offers impressive commuter benefits for its team members and enables them to pay for all sorts of transportation fees, regardless of their distance from the place of work and the costs involved.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: STP GROUP offers a superior daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: STP GROUP offers a superior short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: STP GROUP has a superb life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: STP GROUP realizes that optimal productivity can be achieved only if it enables paid vacation for its team members. That's why STP GROUP has a remarkable vacation program of its employees with a reasonable number of days that can be spent anytime.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: STP GROUP recognizes the importance of giving back to the community so it offers a solid volunteer time off program for its team members. Employees are encouraged to spend up to 20 working hours per year, paid by STP GROUP, on volunteer work of their choice.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: STP GROUP has a valuable parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared STP GROUP's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.