This report analyzes and compares ACCESS INFORMATION MANAGEMENT's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in California State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
ACCESS INFORMATION MANAGEMENT has superb career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the ACCESS INFORMATION MANAGEMENT. superb tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: ACCESS INFORMATION MANAGEMENT believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers great opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. ACCESS INFORMATION MANAGEMENT has great resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: ACCESS INFORMATION MANAGEMENT believes that an impressive coaching and mentoring program is necessary for the employees to thrive, expand their skill set, and become the best in their field.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: excellent development resources are what allows ACCESS INFORMATION MANAGEMENT to keep its team members in shape and widen their personal and professional horizons. Throughout the year, employees are encouraged to participate in excellent workshops and learning groups with the focus on topics relevant to their respective fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: ACCESS INFORMATION MANAGEMENT does not offer ged reimbursement.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: ACCESS INFORMATION MANAGEMENT is always on the lookout for new leadership material and offers suitable development programs for its team members. With access to suitable resources, ACCESS INFORMATION MANAGEMENT ensures that team members with a potential for becoming leaders can achieve their goals.
- ONBOARDING: Whether the newcomer is an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, coming to a new place of work is never easy. That's why ACCESS INFORMATION MANAGEMENT offers an exceptional Onboarding program to help new employees understand their role and cooperate with the rest of the team.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: ACCESS INFORMATION MANAGEMENT has a first-class Recognition program in place and makes sure that team members who constantly achieve extraordinary results and work well with others are properly rewarded for their efforts.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: ACCESS INFORMATION MANAGEMENT has a good Tuition Reimbursement Program and participates with up to 25% of the costs for team members who want a job-related certificate or a degree.
ACCESS INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
ACCESS INFORMATION MANAGEMENT offers top-notch health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy ACCESS INFORMATION MANAGEMENT's top-notch maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: ACCESS INFORMATION MANAGEMENT does not offer counseling.
- DENTAL PLAN: ACCESS INFORMATION MANAGEMENT cares about its team members' dental health so it offers an excellent dental plan for employees and their family members that fully covers all sorts of preventative dental care as well as reconstructive surgeries and other orthodontia services.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: ACCESS INFORMATION MANAGEMENT offers a suitable health insurance for its team members that covers a most basic and some complex medical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: ACCESS INFORMATION MANAGEMENT offers its team members superb health plan incentives. Team members are encouraged to take a proactive approach to their health and take care of their BMI, sugar and fat in their blood, and other biometrics. ACCESS INFORMATION MANAGEMENT provides educational material and seminars.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: To financially help its team members with medical emergencies, ACCESS INFORMATION MANAGEMENT offers a suitable healthcare spending account where employees can deposit a part of their paycheck, free of taxes, and use it to pay hospital bills or other eligible expenses. Any remaining funds left at the end of the year are forfeited.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: Aware of the challenges that come with pregnancy, ACCESS INFORMATION MANAGEMENT has created a top-notch maternity support program to support its expecting team members.
- TELEHEALTH: ACCESS INFORMATION MANAGEMENT has a solid telehealth policy available for its team members. Employees have access to exams and opinions over the phone which saves them a lot of time and stress. ACCESS INFORMATION MANAGEMENT can recommend a certain doctor or institution and covers up to 50% of the costs.
- VISION PLAN: ACCESS INFORMATION MANAGEMENT provides a superb Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
ACCESS INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
ACCESS INFORMATION MANAGEMENT offers superior financial benefits for employees and their family members. A superior 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: ACCESS INFORMATION MANAGEMENT has a remarkable 401(k) plan as it realizes that many of its team members are concerned with the future and want to retire with a sizable retirement fund. ACCESS INFORMATION MANAGEMENT provides a 401(k) plan where employees can rest assured that the money they put aside will allow them to live comfortably in retirement. Employees are encouraged to invest up to 5% in 401(k) by a remarkable ACCESS INFORMATION MANAGEMENT has Matching program that matches 75% of employees' contributions. Whatever ACCESS INFORMATION MANAGEMENT contributes, it becomes 100% vested after a 2-year period after which the employees can keep even if they leave ACCESS INFORMATION MANAGEMENT. Recognizing that every team member is unique, with specific needs and goals, ACCESS INFORMATION MANAGEMENT keeps their members informed about their 401(k) options.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: ACCESS INFORMATION MANAGEMENT has an excellent Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program. It is one of the best available as it covers various court fees and attorney costs for team members, even if the child comes from a foreign country.
- BONUS PAY: ACCESS INFORMATION MANAGEMENT offers superb bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for ACCESS INFORMATION MANAGEMENT, and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: ACCESS INFORMATION MANAGEMENT offers a solid discount for primary childcare to its team members and enables them affordable prices.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: ACCESS INFORMATION MANAGEMENT acknowledges the fact that some team members have high commuting costs so it offers them superior commuter benefits which cover various commuting expenses for trains and buses, as well as parking expenses.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: ACCESS INFORMATION MANAGEMENT has a great daycare spending account that fills from each paycheck before taxes. This allows team members to partially cover costs of daycare while they are at work.
- DISABILITY: ACCESS INFORMATION MANAGEMENT offers a superior short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: ACCESS INFORMATION MANAGEMENT has a superb life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: ACCESS INFORMATION MANAGEMENT wants for its team members to lead a happy and fulfilled life so it has a good vacation policy for every employee. The number of paid vacation days depends on how long has a certain member been part of the team.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: ACCESS INFORMATION MANAGEMENT believes that exceptional volunteer time off programs not only strengthens their brand but it also attracts the highest quality of employees. That's why ACCESS INFORMATION MANAGEMENT offers its team members up to 50 hours of paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: ACCESS INFORMATION MANAGEMENT has a valuable parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
ACCESS INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared ACCESS INFORMATION MANAGEMENT's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.