This report analyzes and compares TAKATA CORPORATION's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Michigan State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
TAKATA CORPORATION offers suitable career benefits and onboarding programs for its team members in an effort the make them feel like a part of the family. TAKATA CORPORATION believes that every employee has a valuable set of skills so it helps them plan their careers with suitable developmental resources and mentorships.
- CAREER PLANNING: TAKATA CORPORATION believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers great opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. TAKATA CORPORATION has great resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: TAKATA CORPORATION believes that an exceptional coaching and mentoring program is necessary for the employees to thrive, expand their skill set, and become the best in their field.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: TAKATA CORPORATION encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing solid development resources, TAKATA CORPORATION supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of solid resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: TAKATA CORPORATION has a superb policy when it comes to GED reimbursement and participates with 1/2 of the costs.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: TAKATA CORPORATION offers a wide variety of superb courses and seminars for every team member who aspires to a leadership position. Employees are encouraged by TAKATA CORPORATION to grow as leaders and learn how to make tough calls.
- ONBOARDING: TAKATA CORPORATION does not offer onboarding.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: Aware of the fact that its team members work hard, TAKATA CORPORATION implemented a valuable Recognition program with informal rewards to make sure the team members know they are appreciated.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: TAKATA CORPORATION does not offer tuition reimbursement.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
TAKATA CORPORATION offers remarkable health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy TAKATA CORPORATION's remarkable maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: TAKATA CORPORATION is aware of the fact that its employees can sometimes experience stress at the workplace or have some other psychological issues. That's why TAKATA CORPORATION implemented a great counseling program that helps team members during office hours. Employees can receive a psychological and emotional support during difficult periods of their time and learn how to effectively cope with stress. This great counseling program includes nutritional and fitness information as well.
- DENTAL PLAN: TAKATA CORPORATION cares about its team members' dental health so it offers an impressive dental plan for employees and their family members that fully covers all sorts of preventative dental care as well as reconstructive surgeries and other orthodontia services.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: TAKATA CORPORATION offers a good health insurance for its team members that covers a most basic and some complex medical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: TAKATA CORPORATION is aware of the fact that a healthy employee is a productive employee so it offers excellent health plan incentives for its team members. Some of the perks are lowered premium rates, individual consultations with nutritionists and physicians, and regular checkups.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: TAKATA CORPORATION has a superior healthcare spending account available for their team members. Funds that are placed there are tax-free and can be used for medical necessities. Whatever money is left in the account at the end of the year is automatically carried over to the next year.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: Aware of the challenges that come with pregnancy, TAKATA CORPORATION has created a superior maternity support program to support its expecting team members.
- TELEHEALTH: TAKATA CORPORATION has implemented a first-class telehealth policy for its members to use any time of the day, every single day. TAKATA CORPORATION covers all expenses of exams, doctor's opinions, and other services that can be done over the phone or via video call.
- VISION PLAN: TAKATA CORPORATION provides a first-class Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
TAKATA CORPORATION offers top-notch financial benefits for employees and their family members. A top-notch 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: TAKATA CORPORATION has a top-notch 401(k) plan as it realizes that many of its team members are concerned with the future and want to retire with a sizable retirement fund. TAKATA CORPORATION provides a 401(k) plan where employees can rest assured that the money they put aside will allow them to live comfortably in retirement. Employees are encouraged to invest up to 5% in 401(k) by a top-notch TAKATA CORPORATION has Matching program that matches 75% of employees' contributions. Whatever TAKATA CORPORATION contributes, it becomes 100% vested after a 2-year period after which the employees can keep even if they leave TAKATA CORPORATION. Recognizing that every team member is unique, with specific needs and goals, TAKATA CORPORATION keeps their members informed about their 401(k) options.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: TAKATA CORPORATION has an impressive Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program. It is one of the best available as it covers various court fees and attorney costs for team members, even if the child comes from a foreign country.
- BONUS PAY: TAKATA CORPORATION has an impressive bonus plan. It makes sure that hardworking team members are properly rewarded for their individual contribution to projects as well as their cooperation with other team members.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: TAKATA CORPORATION has an excellent childcare discount policy for its employees and offers attractive rates for eligible childcare centers.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: TAKATA CORPORATION has a solid commuting policy and offers commuter benefits that allow eligible team members to cover their transportation or parking costs up to a certain distance from the place of work.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: TAKATA CORPORATION offers a top-notch daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: TAKATA CORPORATION has a good disability program in place that takes care of team members who sustained an injury or suffer from an illness that causes them disability. Eligible team members are offered a good coverage for a short-term disability that replaces a certain percentage of salary for a certain period of time.
- LIFE INSURANCE: TAKATA CORPORATION has a top-notch life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: TAKATA CORPORATION realizes that optimal productivity can be achieved only if it enables paid vacation for its team members. That's why TAKATA CORPORATION has a superior vacation program of its employees with a reasonable number of days that can be spent anytime.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: TAKATA CORPORATION does not offer paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: TAKATA CORPORATION has a good parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared TAKATA CORPORATION's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.