This report analyzes and compares TEKNOVUS' employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in California State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
TEKNOVUS has superior career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the TEKNOVUS. superior tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: TEKNOVUS believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers great opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. TEKNOVUS has great resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: By using a solid coaching and mentoring program, TEKNOVUS can determine what should every team member focus on to grow and increase productivity.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: excellent development resources are what allows TEKNOVUS to keep its team members in shape and widen their personal and professional horizons. Throughout the year, employees are encouraged to participate in excellent workshops and learning groups with the focus on topics relevant to their respective fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: TEKNOVUS has a top-notch policy when it comes to GED reimbursement and participates with 1/2 of the costs.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: TEKNOVUS offers a wide variety of first-class courses and seminars for every team member who aspires to a leadership position. Employees are encouraged by TEKNOVUS to grow as leaders and learn how to make tough calls.
- ONBOARDING: TEKNOVUS does not offer onboarding.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: TEKNOVUS knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an outstanding Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to TEKNOVUS.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: TEKNOVUS has a remarkable Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays 50% of costs for college degrees or courses that will benefit employee's current or future role at TEKNOVUS.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
TEKNOVUS offers first-class health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy TEKNOVUS's first-class maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: TEKNOVUS does not offer counseling.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at TEKNOVUS have a remarkable dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. TEKNOVUS partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: TEKNOVUS offers a remarkable health insurance for every employee. Various exams and procedures are covered, as well as comprehensive health plans.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: TEKNOVUS offers its team members top-notch health plan incentives. Team members are encouraged to take a proactive approach to their health and take care of their BMI, sugar and fat in their blood, and other biometrics. TEKNOVUS provides educational material and seminars.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: To financially help its team members with medical emergencies, TEKNOVUS offers a valuable healthcare spending account where employees can deposit a part of their paycheck, free of taxes, and use it to pay hospital bills or other eligible expenses. Any remaining funds left at the end of the year are forfeited.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: TEKNOVUS has a good maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: TEKNOVUS has implemented a top-notch telehealth policy for its members to use any time of the day, every single day. TEKNOVUS covers all expenses of exams, doctor's opinions, and other services that can be done over the phone or via video call.
- VISION PLAN: TEKNOVUS provides a superior Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
TEKNOVUS offers superb financial benefits for employees and their family members. A superb 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: TEKNOVUS has a superior 401(k) plan as it realizes that many of its team members are concerned with the future and want to retire with a sizable retirement fund. TEKNOVUS provides a 401(k) plan where employees can rest assured that the money they put aside will allow them to live comfortably in retirement. Employees are encouraged to invest up to 5% in 401(k) by a superior TEKNOVUS has Matching program that matches 75% of employees' contributions. Whatever TEKNOVUS contributes, it becomes 100% vested after a 2-year period after which the employees can keep even if they leave TEKNOVUS. Recognizing that every team member is unique, with specific needs and goals, TEKNOVUS keeps their members informed about their 401(k) options.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: TEKNOVUS has a good Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program that pays certain fees associated with the adoption process. With this program, the employees can rest assure that at least some of the costs will be covered.
- BONUS PAY: TEKNOVUS offers first-class bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for TEKNOVUS, and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: TEKNOVUS offers a valuable discount for primary childcare to its team members and enables them affordable prices.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: TEKNOVUS offers outstanding commuter benefits for its team members and enables them to pay for all sorts of transportation fees, regardless of their distance from the place of work and the costs involved.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: TEKNOVUS offers a first-class daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: TEKNOVUS offers a top-notch short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: TEKNOVUS offers a good life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. TEKNOVUS participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: TEKNOVUS realizes that optimal productivity can be achieved only if it enables paid vacation for its team members. That's why TEKNOVUS has a superior vacation program of its employees with a reasonable number of days that can be spent anytime.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: TEKNOVUS has a top-notch volunteer time off program for its team members. Aware of the fact that volunteer work builds character and widens the horizons, TEKNOVUS stimulates its team members to use two paid days every quartal for volunteering purposes.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: TEKNOVUS has a valuable parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared TEKNOVUS' benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.