This report analyzes and compares TOTAL SYSTEM SERVICES' employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Georgia State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
TOTAL SYSTEM SERVICES has superb career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the TOTAL SYSTEM SERVICES. superb tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: TOTAL SYSTEM SERVICES believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers good opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. TOTAL SYSTEM SERVICES has good resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: TOTAL SYSTEM SERVICES believes that an impressive coaching and mentoring program is necessary for the employees to thrive, expand their skill set, and become the best in their field.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: TOTAL SYSTEM SERVICES offers remarkable development resources to enable its employees to grow on a personal and a professional plan. With access to remarkable intern programs and seminars, employees can learn new skills and stay at the top of their fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: TOTAL SYSTEM SERVICES has an impressive GED policy and offers to pay full costs for employees who want to obtain a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: TOTAL SYSTEM SERVICES believes that providing its team members with exceptional leadership programs is a crucial step in creating new leaders. By using exceptional tools that TOTAL SYSTEM SERVICES provides for them, employees are able to learn what makes or breaks a leader.
- ONBOARDING: TOTAL SYSTEM SERVICES is aware of the difficulties that new employees might experience when they join the team. That's why TOTAL SYSTEM SERVICES has a suitable Onboarding program that makes sure the transition period goes as smoothly as possible.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: TOTAL SYSTEM SERVICES knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an impressive Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to TOTAL SYSTEM SERVICES.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: TOTAL SYSTEM SERVICES has a solid Tuition Reimbursement Program and participates with up to 25% of the costs for team members who want a job-related certificate or a degree.
TOTAL SYSTEM SERVICES
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
TOTAL SYSTEM SERVICES offers superior health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy TOTAL SYSTEM SERVICES's superior maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: TOTAL SYSTEM SERVICES has an exceptional counseling program for its employees and their family members. Team members are encouraged by TOTAL SYSTEM SERVICES to talk freely with experts about everything that bothers them. Whether it's something at the workplace or something at home, experienced counselors are there to help. This exceptional counseling program offers help any time of the day, seven days a week. Even a certain number of family sessions is included.
- DENTAL PLAN: TOTAL SYSTEM SERVICES cares about its team members' dental health so it offers an exceptional dental plan for employees and their family members that fully covers all sorts of preventative dental care as well as reconstructive surgeries and other orthodontia services.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: TOTAL SYSTEM SERVICES provides an exceptional health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: TOTAL SYSTEM SERVICES does not offer health plan incentives.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: TOTAL SYSTEM SERVICES has a first-class healthcare spending account available for their team members. Funds that are placed there are tax-free and can be used for medical necessities. Whatever money is left in the account at the end of the year is automatically carried over to the next year.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: Aware of the challenges that come with pregnancy, TOTAL SYSTEM SERVICES has created a superb maternity support program to support its expecting team members.
- TELEHEALTH: TOTAL SYSTEM SERVICES does not offer telehealth.
- VISION PLAN: TOTAL SYSTEM SERVICES offers a valuable Vision Plan for its team members and covers the costs of basic eye exams with a possibility to pay for additional benefits.
TOTAL SYSTEM SERVICES
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
Team members enjoy solid financial benefits at TOTAL SYSTEM SERVICES. They have a good variety of financial benefits at their disposal and can always count on financial help when it comes to disability or commuting. TOTAL SYSTEM SERVICES offers solid life insurance with affordable rates, as well as parental leave for expecting mothers. Employees who decide to adopt a child can expect TOTAL SYSTEM SERVICES to partially cover the expenses.
- 401(K) PLAN: TOTAL SYSTEM SERVICES has an exceptional 401(k) plan is designed in such way that suitable team members can get the most out of it and enjoy many perks that come with it. For each employee's contribution of up to 6% of salary, TOTAL SYSTEM SERVICES offers an exceptional program that matches it 100%, which is among the highest matches on the market. This way, 401(k) is the best option for employees who want to have a financial stability in their late years. There is no vesting period, so the contributions are immediately for the employee to keep right from the start. For those who need help managing their 401(k) plan, TOTAL SYSTEM SERVICES offers individual financial consultations so that each employee can create a personalized investment plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: TOTAL SYSTEM SERVICES does not offer adoption assistance reimbursement.
- BONUS PAY: TOTAL SYSTEM SERVICES has an outstanding bonus plan. It makes sure that hardworking team members are properly rewarded for their individual contribution to projects as well as their cooperation with other team members.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: TOTAL SYSTEM SERVICES does not offer childcare discount.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: TOTAL SYSTEM SERVICES acknowledges the fact that some team members have high commuting costs so it offers them superb commuter benefits which cover various commuting expenses for trains and buses, as well as parking expenses.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: TOTAL SYSTEM SERVICES offers a first-class daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: TOTAL SYSTEM SERVICES offers a superior short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: TOTAL SYSTEM SERVICES offers a great life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. TOTAL SYSTEM SERVICES participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: TOTAL SYSTEM SERVICES realizes that optimal productivity can be achieved only if it enables paid vacation for its team members. That's why TOTAL SYSTEM SERVICES has a remarkable vacation program of its employees with a reasonable number of days that can be spent anytime.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: TOTAL SYSTEM SERVICES does not offer paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: TOTAL SYSTEM SERVICES has a suitable parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
TOTAL SYSTEM SERVICES
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared TOTAL SYSTEM SERVICES' benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.