This report analyzes and compares FIRST DATA CORPORATION's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Georgia State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
FIRST DATA CORPORATION offers suitable career benefits and onboarding programs for its team members in an effort the make them feel like a part of the family. FIRST DATA CORPORATION believes that every employee has a valuable set of skills so it helps them plan their careers with suitable developmental resources and mentorships.
- CAREER PLANNING: FIRST DATA CORPORATION believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers suitable opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. FIRST DATA CORPORATION has suitable resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: By using a great coaching and mentoring program, FIRST DATA CORPORATION can determine what should every team member focus on to grow and increase productivity.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: FIRST DATA CORPORATION encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing valuable development resources, FIRST DATA CORPORATION supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of valuable resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: FIRST DATA CORPORATION has a valuable GED reimbursement policy for its team members and participates with 1/4 of the costs for obtaining a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: FIRST DATA CORPORATION does not offer leadership programs.
- ONBOARDING: Whether the newcomer is an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, coming to a new place of work is never easy. That's why FIRST DATA CORPORATION offers an excellent Onboarding program to help new employees understand their role and cooperate with the rest of the team.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: FIRST DATA CORPORATION has a remarkable Recognition program in place and makes sure that team members who constantly achieve extraordinary results and work well with others are properly rewarded for their efforts.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: FIRST DATA CORPORATION does not offer tuition reimbursement.
FIRST DATA CORPORATION
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
FIRST DATA CORPORATION offers top-notch health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy FIRST DATA CORPORATION's top-notch maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: FIRST DATA CORPORATION wants to make sure that its team members are physically and psychologically healthy, and emotionally balanced. In order to make that happen, Its superior counseling program enables the team members to talk with experts 24/7. Employees can receive practical fitness and nutritional tips, talk about their problems, and learn effective techniques for dealing with stress and anxiety. Team members can count on confidentiality at all times.
- DENTAL PLAN: FIRST DATA CORPORATION cares about its team members' dental health so it offers an exceptional dental plan for employees and their family members that fully covers all sorts of preventative dental care as well as reconstructive surgeries and other orthodontia services.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: FIRST DATA CORPORATION offers a top-notch health insurance for every employee. Various exams and procedures are covered, as well as comprehensive health plans.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: FIRST DATA CORPORATION does not offer health plan incentives.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: FIRST DATA CORPORATION has a superior healthcare spending account available for their team members. Funds that are placed there are tax-free and can be used for medical necessities. Whatever money is left in the account at the end of the year is automatically carried over to the next year.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: Aware of the challenges that come with pregnancy, FIRST DATA CORPORATION has created a top-notch maternity support program to support its expecting team members.
- TELEHEALTH: FIRST DATA CORPORATION has a great telehealth policy available for its team members. Employees have access to exams and opinions over the phone which saves them a lot of time and stress. FIRST DATA CORPORATION can recommend a certain doctor or institution and covers up to 50% of the costs.
- VISION PLAN: FIRST DATA CORPORATION offers a suitable Vision Plan for its team members and covers the costs of basic eye exams with a possibility to pay for additional benefits.
FIRST DATA CORPORATION
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
FIRST DATA CORPORATION offers remarkable financial benefits for employees and their family members. A remarkable 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: FIRST DATA CORPORATION does not offer 401(k) plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: FIRST DATA CORPORATION has a first-class Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program in place for employees who are planning to adopt a child. Most of the adoption fees are eligible to be reimbursed by FIRST DATA CORPORATION.
- BONUS PAY: FIRST DATA CORPORATION has an impressive bonus plan. It makes sure that hardworking team members are properly rewarded for their individual contribution to projects as well as their cooperation with other team members.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: FIRST DATA CORPORATION does not offer childcare discount.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: FIRST DATA CORPORATION offers excellent commuter benefits for its team members and enables them to pay for all sorts of transportation fees, regardless of their distance from the place of work and the costs involved.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: FIRST DATA CORPORATION offers an exceptional daycare program for its employees. Team members can withdraw funds from a flexible spending account to cover all sorts of expenses related to daycare or eldercare.
- DISABILITY: FIRST DATA CORPORATION offers a top-notch short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: FIRST DATA CORPORATION offers a great life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. FIRST DATA CORPORATION participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: FIRST DATA CORPORATION has an impressive vacation program for its team members with a great deal of paid vacation days. Team members can spend those days at their own pace, any time of the year. Various national and personal holidays are taken into account as well.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: FIRST DATA CORPORATION does not offer paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: FIRST DATA CORPORATION has a remarkable parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
FIRST DATA CORPORATION
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared FIRST DATA CORPORATION's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.