This report analyzes and compares VEEVA's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in California State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
VEEVA has top-notch career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the VEEVA. top-notch tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: VEEVA offers superior possibilities for career planning to its team members. Whether it's an expert position or an entry-level position, VEEVA makes sure that every single team member takes the full advantage of superior career planning programs.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: VEEVA offers top-notch coaching and mentoring programs through which every employee gets the support and resources to become a valuable member of the team.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: VEEVA offers top-notch development resources to enable its employees to grow on a personal and a professional plan. With access to top-notch intern programs and seminars, employees can learn new skills and stay at the top of their fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: VEEVA has an impressive GED policy and offers to pay full costs for employees who want to obtain a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: VEEVA is always on the lookout for new leadership material and offers solid development programs for its team members. With access to solid resources, VEEVA ensures that team members with a potential for becoming leaders can achieve their goals.
- ONBOARDING: VEEVA offers a first-class Onboarding program for its new team members. Employees receive a personalized support in an effort to bring them up to date and successfully integrate them into existing teams and projects.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: VEEVA knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an excellent Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to VEEVA.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: VEEVA has a superior Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays 50% of costs for college degrees or courses that will benefit employee's current or future role at VEEVA.
|Career planning Benefits
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits
|Development resources Benefits
|GED reimbursement Benefits
|Leadership programs Benefits
|Recognition programs Benefits
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits
VEEVA offers superb health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy VEEVA's superb maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: VEEVA has an impressive counseling program for its employees and their family members. Team members are encouraged by VEEVA to talk freely with experts about everything that bothers them. Whether it's something at the workplace or something at home, experienced counselors are there to help. This impressive counseling program offers help any time of the day, seven days a week. Even a certain number of family sessions is included.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at VEEVA have a first-class dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. VEEVA partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: VEEVA provides an excellent health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: VEEVA is aware of the fact that a healthy employee is a productive employee so it offers extraordinary health plan incentives for its team members. Some of the perks are lowered premium rates, individual consultations with nutritionists and physicians, and regular checkups.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: VEEVA has a remarkable healthcare spending account available for their team members. Funds that are placed there are tax-free and can be used for medical necessities. Whatever money is left in the account at the end of the year is automatically carried over to the next year.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: Aware of the challenges that come with pregnancy, VEEVA has created a top-notch maternity support program to support its expecting team members.
- TELEHEALTH: VEEVA has implemented a remarkable telehealth policy for its members to use any time of the day, every single day. VEEVA covers all expenses of exams, doctor's opinions, and other services that can be done over the phone or via video call.
- VISION PLAN: VEEVA offers a solid Vision Plan for its team members and covers the costs of basic eye exams with a possibility to pay for additional benefits.
|Dental Plan Benefits
|Health Insurance Benefits
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits
|Maternity support program Benefits
|Vision Plan Benefits
Team members enjoy solid financial benefits at VEEVA. They have a good variety of financial benefits at their disposal and can always count on financial help when it comes to disability or commuting. VEEVA offers solid life insurance with affordable rates, as well as parental leave for expecting mothers. Employees who decide to adopt a child can expect VEEVA to partially cover the expenses.
- 401(K) PLAN: VEEVA has a first-class 401(k) plan as it realizes that many of its team members are concerned with the future and want to retire with a sizable retirement fund. VEEVA provides a 401(k) plan where employees can rest assured that the money they put aside will allow them to live comfortably in retirement. Employees are encouraged to invest up to 5% in 401(k) by a first-class VEEVA has Matching program that matches 75% of employees' contributions. Whatever VEEVA contributes, it becomes 100% vested after a 2-year period after which the employees can keep even if they leave VEEVA. Recognizing that every team member is unique, with specific needs and goals, VEEVA keeps their members informed about their 401(k) options.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: VEEVA does not offer adoption assistance reimbursement.
- BONUS PAY: VEEVA has a suitable bonus plan that takes into account the individual efforts of a certain team member, as well as the results that those efforts generated.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: VEEVA has an excellent childcare discount policy for its employees and offers attractive rates for eligible childcare centers.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: VEEVA has a solid commuting policy and offers commuter benefits that allow eligible team members to cover their transportation or parking costs up to a certain distance from the place of work.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: VEEVA offers a first-class daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: VEEVA has a good disability program in place that takes care of team members who sustained an injury or suffer from an illness that causes them disability. Eligible team members are offered a good coverage for a short-term disability that replaces a certain percentage of salary for a certain period of time.
- LIFE INSURANCE: VEEVA offers a good life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. VEEVA participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: VEEVA has an impressive vacation program for its team members with a great deal of paid vacation days. Team members can spend those days at their own pace, any time of the year. Various national and personal holidays are taken into account as well.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: VEEVA does not offer paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: VEEVA has a remarkable parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits
|Bonus pay Benefits
|Childcare discount Benefits
|Commuter benefit Benefits
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits
|Life insurance Benefits
|Paid time off Benefits
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits
|Parental leave Benefits
Improve this report:
We have prepared VEEVA's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.