This report analyzes and compares AFFILIATED COMPUTER SERVICES' employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Texas State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
AFFILIATED COMPUTER SERVICES has top-notch career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the AFFILIATED COMPUTER SERVICES. top-notch tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: AFFILIATED COMPUTER SERVICES believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers valuable opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. AFFILIATED COMPUTER SERVICES has valuable resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: AFFILIATED COMPUTER SERVICES offers remarkable coaching and mentoring programs through which every employee gets the support and resources to become a valuable member of the team.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: AFFILIATED COMPUTER SERVICES encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing valuable development resources, AFFILIATED COMPUTER SERVICES supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of valuable resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: AFFILIATED COMPUTER SERVICES has an excellent GED policy and offers to pay full costs for employees who want to obtain a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: AFFILIATED COMPUTER SERVICES is always on the lookout for new leadership material and offers solid development programs for its team members. With access to solid resources, AFFILIATED COMPUTER SERVICES ensures that team members with a potential for becoming leaders can achieve their goals.
- ONBOARDING: AFFILIATED COMPUTER SERVICES does not offer onboarding.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: AFFILIATED COMPUTER SERVICES knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an extraordinary Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to AFFILIATED COMPUTER SERVICES.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: AFFILIATED COMPUTER SERVICES has a superb Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays 50% of costs for college degrees or courses that will benefit employee's current or future role at AFFILIATED COMPUTER SERVICES.
AFFILIATED COMPUTER SERVICES
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
AFFILIATED COMPUTER SERVICES offers superb health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy AFFILIATED COMPUTER SERVICES's superb maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: AFFILIATED COMPUTER SERVICES wants to make sure that its team members are physically and psychologically healthy, and emotionally balanced. In order to make that happen, Its superb counseling program enables the team members to talk with experts 24/7. Employees can receive practical fitness and nutritional tips, talk about their problems, and learn effective techniques for dealing with stress and anxiety. Team members can count on confidentiality at all times.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at AFFILIATED COMPUTER SERVICES have a superior dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. AFFILIATED COMPUTER SERVICES partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: AFFILIATED COMPUTER SERVICES offers a superior health insurance for every employee. Various exams and procedures are covered, as well as comprehensive health plans.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: AFFILIATED COMPUTER SERVICES offers its team members superior health plan incentives. Team members are encouraged to take a proactive approach to their health and take care of their BMI, sugar and fat in their blood, and other biometrics. AFFILIATED COMPUTER SERVICES provides educational material and seminars.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: To financially help its team members with medical emergencies, AFFILIATED COMPUTER SERVICES offers a solid healthcare spending account where employees can deposit a part of their paycheck, free of taxes, and use it to pay hospital bills or other eligible expenses. Any remaining funds left at the end of the year are forfeited.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: AFFILIATED COMPUTER SERVICES offers an outstanding maternity support program which enables expecting mothers to access quality resources, administrative assistance, and support every single day.
- TELEHEALTH: AFFILIATED COMPUTER SERVICES has a good telehealth policy available for its team members. Employees have access to exams and opinions over the phone which saves them a lot of time and stress. AFFILIATED COMPUTER SERVICES can recommend a certain doctor or institution and covers up to 50% of the costs.
- VISION PLAN: AFFILIATED COMPUTER SERVICES offers a good Vision Plan for its team members and covers the costs of basic eye exams with a possibility to pay for additional benefits.
AFFILIATED COMPUTER SERVICES
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
AFFILIATED COMPUTER SERVICES offers remarkable financial benefits for employees and their family members. A remarkable 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: AFFILIATED COMPUTER SERVICES has an exceptional 401(k) plan is designed in such way that suitable team members can get the most out of it and enjoy many perks that come with it. For each employee's contribution of up to 6% of salary, AFFILIATED COMPUTER SERVICES offers an exceptional program that matches it 100%, which is among the highest matches on the market. This way, 401(k) is the best option for employees who want to have a financial stability in their late years. There is no vesting period, so the contributions are immediately for the employee to keep right from the start. For those who need help managing their 401(k) plan, AFFILIATED COMPUTER SERVICES offers individual financial consultations so that each employee can create a personalized investment plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: AFFILIATED COMPUTER SERVICES does not offer adoption assistance reimbursement.
- BONUS PAY: AFFILIATED COMPUTER SERVICES has an extraordinary bonus plan. It makes sure that hardworking team members are properly rewarded for their individual contribution to projects as well as their cooperation with other team members.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: AFFILIATED COMPUTER SERVICES does not offer childcare discount.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: AFFILIATED COMPUTER SERVICES acknowledges the fact that some team members have high commuting costs so it offers them first-class commuter benefits which cover various commuting expenses for trains and buses, as well as parking expenses.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: AFFILIATED COMPUTER SERVICES offers a superb daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: AFFILIATED COMPUTER SERVICES has a good disability program in place that takes care of team members who sustained an injury or suffer from an illness that causes them disability. Eligible team members are offered a good coverage for a short-term disability that replaces a certain percentage of salary for a certain period of time.
- LIFE INSURANCE: AFFILIATED COMPUTER SERVICES has a remarkable life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: AFFILIATED COMPUTER SERVICES realizes that optimal productivity can be achieved only if it enables paid vacation for its team members. That's why AFFILIATED COMPUTER SERVICES has a remarkable vacation program of its employees with a reasonable number of days that can be spent anytime.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: AFFILIATED COMPUTER SERVICES recognizes the importance of giving back to the community so it offers a solid volunteer time off program for its team members. Employees are encouraged to spend up to 20 working hours per year, paid by AFFILIATED COMPUTER SERVICES, on volunteer work of their choice.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: AFFILIATED COMPUTER SERVICES has a remarkable parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
AFFILIATED COMPUTER SERVICES
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared AFFILIATED COMPUTER SERVICES' benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.