This report analyzes and compares BIG IDEAS @ BERKELEY's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in California State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
BIG IDEAS @ BERKELEY has remarkable career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the BIG IDEAS @ BERKELEY. remarkable tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: BIG IDEAS @ BERKELEY believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers valuable opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. BIG IDEAS @ BERKELEY has valuable resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: BIG IDEAS @ BERKELEY offers superb coaching and mentoring programs through which every employee gets the support and resources to become a valuable member of the team.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: BIG IDEAS @ BERKELEY offers top-notch development resources to enable its employees to grow on a personal and a professional plan. With access to top-notch intern programs and seminars, employees can learn new skills and stay at the top of their fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: BIG IDEAS @ BERKELEY has an exceptional GED policy and offers to pay full costs for employees who want to obtain a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: BIG IDEAS @ BERKELEY is always on the lookout for new leadership material and offers solid development programs for its team members. With access to solid resources, BIG IDEAS @ BERKELEY ensures that team members with a potential for becoming leaders can achieve their goals.
- ONBOARDING: BIG IDEAS @ BERKELEY does not offer onboarding.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: Aware of the fact that its team members work hard, BIG IDEAS @ BERKELEY implemented a suitable Recognition program with informal rewards to make sure the team members know they are appreciated.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: BIG IDEAS @ BERKELEY realizes that continuous education is a key to success so it has an outstanding Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays full costs for college degrees or job-related certificates.
BIG IDEAS @ BERKELEY
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
BIG IDEAS @ BERKELEY offers first-class health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy BIG IDEAS @ BERKELEY's first-class maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: BIG IDEAS @ BERKELEY wants to make sure that its team members are physically and psychologically healthy, and emotionally balanced. In order to make that happen, Its superior counseling program enables the team members to talk with experts 24/7. Employees can receive practical fitness and nutritional tips, talk about their problems, and learn effective techniques for dealing with stress and anxiety. Team members can count on confidentiality at all times.
- DENTAL PLAN: BIG IDEAS @ BERKELEY offers a suitable dental plan for its team members to take care of their basic dental needs. The plan covers preventive dental exams in full. Team members have an option to pay for a more inclusive dental plan with better coverage.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: BIG IDEAS @ BERKELEY offers a remarkable health insurance for every employee. Various exams and procedures are covered, as well as comprehensive health plans.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: BIG IDEAS @ BERKELEY does not offer health plan incentives.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: BIG IDEAS @ BERKELEY offers an exceptional healthcare spending account to its employees. Employees have an option to deposit a part of their salary into the account and use it for any medical or dental expenses not covered by their health plan. Employee's family members can use this funds as well.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: Aware of the challenges that come with pregnancy, BIG IDEAS @ BERKELEY has created a first-class maternity support program to support its expecting team members.
- TELEHEALTH: BIG IDEAS @ BERKELEY has implemented a superior telehealth policy for its members to use any time of the day, every single day. BIG IDEAS @ BERKELEY covers all expenses of exams, doctor's opinions, and other services that can be done over the phone or via video call.
- VISION PLAN: BIG IDEAS @ BERKELEY offers a great Vision Plan for its team members and covers the costs of basic eye exams with a possibility to pay for additional benefits.
BIG IDEAS @ BERKELEY
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
BIG IDEAS @ BERKELEY offers top-notch financial benefits for employees and their family members. A top-notch 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: BIG IDEAS @ BERKELEY has an exceptional 401(k) plan is designed in such way that suitable team members can get the most out of it and enjoy many perks that come with it. For each employee's contribution of up to 6% of salary, BIG IDEAS @ BERKELEY offers an exceptional program that matches it 100%, which is among the highest matches on the market. This way, 401(k) is the best option for employees who want to have a financial stability in their late years. There is no vesting period, so the contributions are immediately for the employee to keep right from the start. For those who need help managing their 401(k) plan, BIG IDEAS @ BERKELEY offers individual financial consultations so that each employee can create a personalized investment plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: BIG IDEAS @ BERKELEY has a suitable Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program that pays certain fees associated with the adoption process. With this program, the employees can rest assure that at least some of the costs will be covered.
- BONUS PAY: BIG IDEAS @ BERKELEY has a valuable bonus plan that takes into account the individual efforts of a certain team member, as well as the results that those efforts generated.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: BIG IDEAS @ BERKELEY offers a valuable discount for primary childcare to its team members and enables them affordable prices.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: BIG IDEAS @ BERKELEY has a solid commuting policy and offers commuter benefits that allow eligible team members to cover their transportation or parking costs up to a certain distance from the place of work.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: BIG IDEAS @ BERKELEY offers a remarkable daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: BIG IDEAS @ BERKELEY offers a superb short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: BIG IDEAS @ BERKELEY offers a valuable life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. BIG IDEAS @ BERKELEY participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: BIG IDEAS @ BERKELEY has an outstanding vacation program for its team members with a great deal of paid vacation days. Team members can spend those days at their own pace, any time of the year. Various national and personal holidays are taken into account as well.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: BIG IDEAS @ BERKELEY believes that excellent volunteer time off programs not only strengthens their brand but it also attracts the highest quality of employees. That's why BIG IDEAS @ BERKELEY offers its team members up to 50 hours of paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: BIG IDEAS @ BERKELEY has an extraordinary parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
BIG IDEAS @ BERKELEY
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared BIG IDEAS @ BERKELEY's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.