This report analyzes and compares WELLS FARGO FINANCIAL's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in California State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
WELLS FARGO FINANCIAL has top-notch career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the WELLS FARGO FINANCIAL. top-notch tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: WELLS FARGO FINANCIAL continually evaluates its team members to determine the potential and direction of employees' careers. The extraordinary tools that WELLS FARGO FINANCIAL uses for career planning allow employees to develop their skills and gain new insights about the industry.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: WELLS FARGO FINANCIAL does not offer coaching and mentoring.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: WELLS FARGO FINANCIAL offers superb development resources to enable its employees to grow on a personal and a professional plan. With access to superb intern programs and seminars, employees can learn new skills and stay at the top of their fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: WELLS FARGO FINANCIAL has an extraordinary GED policy and offers to pay full costs for employees who want to obtain a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: WELLS FARGO FINANCIAL believes that providing its team members with extraordinary leadership programs is a crucial step in creating new leaders. By using extraordinary tools that WELLS FARGO FINANCIAL provides for them, employees are able to learn what makes or breaks a leader.
- ONBOARDING: WELLS FARGO FINANCIAL is aware of the difficulties that new employees might experience when they join the team. That's why WELLS FARGO FINANCIAL has a good Onboarding program that makes sure the transition period goes as smoothly as possible.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: WELLS FARGO FINANCIAL has a superior Recognition program in place and makes sure that team members who constantly achieve extraordinary results and work well with others are properly rewarded for their efforts.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: WELLS FARGO FINANCIAL has a great Tuition Reimbursement Program and participates with up to 25% of the costs for team members who want a job-related certificate or a degree.
WELLS FARGO FINANCIAL
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
WELLS FARGO FINANCIAL offers superb health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy WELLS FARGO FINANCIAL's superb maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: WELLS FARGO FINANCIAL wants to make sure that its team members are physically and psychologically healthy, and emotionally balanced. In order to make that happen, Its superior counseling program enables the team members to talk with experts 24/7. Employees can receive practical fitness and nutritional tips, talk about their problems, and learn effective techniques for dealing with stress and anxiety. Team members can count on confidentiality at all times.
- DENTAL PLAN: WELLS FARGO FINANCIAL cares about its team members' dental health so it offers an extraordinary dental plan for employees and their family members that fully covers all sorts of preventative dental care as well as reconstructive surgeries and other orthodontia services.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: WELLS FARGO FINANCIAL offers a superior health insurance for every employee. Various exams and procedures are covered, as well as comprehensive health plans.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: WELLS FARGO FINANCIAL does not offer health plan incentives.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: WELLS FARGO FINANCIAL offers an outstanding healthcare spending account to its employees. Employees have an option to deposit a part of their salary into the account and use it for any medical or dental expenses not covered by their health plan. Employee's family members can use this funds as well.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: Aware of the challenges that come with pregnancy, WELLS FARGO FINANCIAL has created a remarkable maternity support program to support its expecting team members.
- TELEHEALTH: WELLS FARGO FINANCIAL has an outstanding telehealth policy that provides its employees and their family members with a great variety of fully covered telehealth services from health professionals all over the country. This way, employees can get medical help even in the middle of the night.
- VISION PLAN: WELLS FARGO FINANCIAL has an impressive Vision Plan for its team members who can count on coverage of a wide variety eye exams and procedures, as well as vision-related medical devices.
WELLS FARGO FINANCIAL
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
WELLS FARGO FINANCIAL offers remarkable financial benefits for employees and their family members. A remarkable 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: WELLS FARGO FINANCIAL has a superior 401(k) plan as it realizes that many of its team members are concerned with the future and want to retire with a sizable retirement fund. WELLS FARGO FINANCIAL provides a 401(k) plan where employees can rest assured that the money they put aside will allow them to live comfortably in retirement. Employees are encouraged to invest up to 5% in 401(k) by a superior WELLS FARGO FINANCIAL has Matching program that matches 75% of employees' contributions. Whatever WELLS FARGO FINANCIAL contributes, it becomes 100% vested after a 2-year period after which the employees can keep even if they leave WELLS FARGO FINANCIAL. Recognizing that every team member is unique, with specific needs and goals, WELLS FARGO FINANCIAL keeps their members informed about their 401(k) options.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: WELLS FARGO FINANCIAL has an exceptional Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program. It is one of the best available as it covers various court fees and attorney costs for team members, even if the child comes from a foreign country.
- BONUS PAY: WELLS FARGO FINANCIAL has an impressive bonus plan. It makes sure that hardworking team members are properly rewarded for their individual contribution to projects as well as their cooperation with other team members.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: WELLS FARGO FINANCIAL does not offer childcare discount.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: WELLS FARGO FINANCIAL acknowledges the fact that some team members have high commuting costs so it offers them superior commuter benefits which cover various commuting expenses for trains and buses, as well as parking expenses.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: WELLS FARGO FINANCIAL offers an outstanding daycare program for its employees. Team members can withdraw funds from a flexible spending account to cover all sorts of expenses related to daycare or eldercare.
- DISABILITY: WELLS FARGO FINANCIAL has an impressive disability program available for eligible team members. Whether it's a short- term or a long-term disability, team members can rest assured that their financial status won't be compromised even when they are not working. Once the short-term disability coverage expires, employees have the option to enjoy long-term disability coverage.
- LIFE INSURANCE: WELLS FARGO FINANCIAL has a superior life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: WELLS FARGO FINANCIAL has an exceptional vacation program for its team members with a great deal of paid vacation days. Team members can spend those days at their own pace, any time of the year. Various national and personal holidays are taken into account as well.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: WELLS FARGO FINANCIAL recognizes the importance of giving back to the community so it offers a good volunteer time off program for its team members. Employees are encouraged to spend up to 20 working hours per year, paid by WELLS FARGO FINANCIAL, on volunteer work of their choice.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: WELLS FARGO FINANCIAL has an extraordinary parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
WELLS FARGO FINANCIAL
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared WELLS FARGO FINANCIAL's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.