This report analyzes and compares CANCER THERAPY AND RESEARCH CENTER's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Texas State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
CANCER THERAPY AND RESEARCH CENTER offers suitable career benefits and onboarding programs for its team members in an effort the make them feel like a part of the family. CANCER THERAPY AND RESEARCH CENTER believes that every employee has a valuable set of skills so it helps them plan their careers with suitable developmental resources and mentorships.
- CAREER PLANNING: CANCER THERAPY AND RESEARCH CENTER believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers great opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. CANCER THERAPY AND RESEARCH CENTER has great resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: CANCER THERAPY AND RESEARCH CENTER offers first-class coaching and mentoring programs through which every employee gets the support and resources to become a valuable member of the team.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: CANCER THERAPY AND RESEARCH CENTER encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing good development resources, CANCER THERAPY AND RESEARCH CENTER supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of good resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: CANCER THERAPY AND RESEARCH CENTER has a top-notch policy when it comes to GED reimbursement and participates with 1/2 of the costs.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: CANCER THERAPY AND RESEARCH CENTER does not offer leadership programs.
- ONBOARDING: CANCER THERAPY AND RESEARCH CENTER offers a superior Onboarding program for its new team members. Employees receive a personalized support in an effort to bring them up to date and successfully integrate them into existing teams and projects.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: CANCER THERAPY AND RESEARCH CENTER has a top-notch Recognition program in place and makes sure that team members who constantly achieve extraordinary results and work well with others are properly rewarded for their efforts.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: CANCER THERAPY AND RESEARCH CENTER has a good Tuition Reimbursement Program and participates with up to 25% of the costs for team members who want a job-related certificate or a degree.
CANCER THERAPY AND RESEARCH CENTER
|Career planning Benefits
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits
|Development resources Benefits
|GED reimbursement Benefits
|Leadership programs Benefits
|Recognition programs Benefits
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits
CANCER THERAPY AND RESEARCH CENTER has solid health benefits that enable its team members to have various basic and complex procedures covered. Besides, it offers solid dental and vision plans where team members can rest count on covered preventive exams as well as some procedures. For bigger expenses. Employees have a solid healthcare spending account at their disposal.
- COUNSELING: CANCER THERAPY AND RESEARCH CENTER does not offer counseling.
- DENTAL PLAN: CANCER THERAPY AND RESEARCH CENTER offers a good dental plan for its team members to take care of their basic dental needs. The plan covers preventive dental exams in full. Team members have an option to pay for a more inclusive dental plan with better coverage.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: CANCER THERAPY AND RESEARCH CENTER offers a solid health insurance for its team members that covers a most basic and some complex medical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: In an effort to improve the wellbeing and quality of life of its team members, CANCER THERAPY AND RESEARCH CENTER offers solid health plan incentives for its employees. Employees have at their disposal various resources through which they can learn about their health and how to improve it.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: To financially help its team members with medical emergencies, CANCER THERAPY AND RESEARCH CENTER offers a valuable healthcare spending account where employees can deposit a part of their paycheck, free of taxes, and use it to pay hospital bills or other eligible expenses. Any remaining funds left at the end of the year are forfeited.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: Aware of the challenges that come with pregnancy, CANCER THERAPY AND RESEARCH CENTER has created a top-notch maternity support program to support its expecting team members.
- TELEHEALTH: CANCER THERAPY AND RESEARCH CENTER has implemented a top-notch telehealth policy for its members to use any time of the day, every single day. CANCER THERAPY AND RESEARCH CENTER covers all expenses of exams, doctor's opinions, and other services that can be done over the phone or via video call.
- VISION PLAN: CANCER THERAPY AND RESEARCH CENTER offers a suitable Vision Plan for its team members and covers the costs of basic eye exams with a possibility to pay for additional benefits.
CANCER THERAPY AND RESEARCH CENTER
|Dental Plan Benefits
|Health Insurance Benefits
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits
|Maternity support program Benefits
|Vision Plan Benefits
CANCER THERAPY AND RESEARCH CENTER offers top-notch financial benefits for employees and their family members. A top-notch 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: CANCER THERAPY AND RESEARCH CENTER knows how important it is to think about retirement and start saving on time. That's why it offers a great 401(k) plan that enables every team member to build a decent retirement fund at their own pace. Team members are allowed to put aside up to 4% of their salary and CANCER THERAPY AND RESEARCH CENTER will match 50% of it. The employees can choose from multiple investment plans, according to their wishes and lifestyles. For those who are not sure about their investment options, CANCER THERAPY AND RESEARCH CENTER provides resources which will help team members decide what to do with their 401(k) plan. CANCER THERAPY AND RESEARCH CENTER offers a great vesting schedule with a gradual increase of 25% per year.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: CANCER THERAPY AND RESEARCH CENTER has an excellent Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program. It is one of the best available as it covers various court fees and attorney costs for team members, even if the child comes from a foreign country.
- BONUS PAY: CANCER THERAPY AND RESEARCH CENTER has a valuable bonus plan that takes into account the individual efforts of a certain team member, as well as the results that those efforts generated.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: CANCER THERAPY AND RESEARCH CENTER has an excellent childcare discount policy for its employees and offers attractive rates for eligible childcare centers.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: CANCER THERAPY AND RESEARCH CENTER offers outstanding commuter benefits for its team members and enables them to pay for all sorts of transportation fees, regardless of their distance from the place of work and the costs involved.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: CANCER THERAPY AND RESEARCH CENTER offers a superb daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: CANCER THERAPY AND RESEARCH CENTER has a good disability program in place that takes care of team members who sustained an injury or suffer from an illness that causes them disability. Eligible team members are offered a good coverage for a short-term disability that replaces a certain percentage of salary for a certain period of time.
- LIFE INSURANCE: CANCER THERAPY AND RESEARCH CENTER offers an excellent life insurance program. It is one of the best in the country and offers free life insurance for team members. The policy pays up to three years worth of salary to beneficiaries. This excellent life insurance package contains dependent policies as well.
- PAID TIME OFF: CANCER THERAPY AND RESEARCH CENTER wants for its team members to lead a happy and fulfilled life so it has a valuable vacation policy for every employee. The number of paid vacation days depends on how long has a certain member been part of the team.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: CANCER THERAPY AND RESEARCH CENTER believes that extraordinary volunteer time off programs not only strengthens their brand but it also attracts the highest quality of employees. That's why CANCER THERAPY AND RESEARCH CENTER offers its team members up to 50 hours of paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: CANCER THERAPY AND RESEARCH CENTER has a solid parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
CANCER THERAPY AND RESEARCH CENTER
|401(k) plan Benefits
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits
|Bonus pay Benefits
|Childcare discount Benefits
|Commuter benefit Benefits
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits
|Life insurance Benefits
|Paid time off Benefits
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits
|Parental leave Benefits
Improve this report:
We have prepared CANCER THERAPY AND RESEARCH CENTER's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.