This report analyzes and compares CHRISTUS HEALTH's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Texas State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
CHRISTUS HEALTH has remarkable career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the CHRISTUS HEALTH. remarkable tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: CHRISTUS HEALTH believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers solid opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. CHRISTUS HEALTH has solid resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: CHRISTUS HEALTH believes that an extraordinary coaching and mentoring program is necessary for the employees to thrive, expand their skill set, and become the best in their field.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: extraordinary development resources are what allows CHRISTUS HEALTH to keep its team members in shape and widen their personal and professional horizons. Throughout the year, employees are encouraged to participate in extraordinary workshops and learning groups with the focus on topics relevant to their respective fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: CHRISTUS HEALTH has an exceptional GED policy and offers to pay full costs for employees who want to obtain a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: CHRISTUS HEALTH offers a wide variety of remarkable courses and seminars for every team member who aspires to a leadership position. Employees are encouraged by CHRISTUS HEALTH to grow as leaders and learn how to make tough calls.
- ONBOARDING: CHRISTUS HEALTH is aware of the difficulties that new employees might experience when they join the team. That's why CHRISTUS HEALTH has a good Onboarding program that makes sure the transition period goes as smoothly as possible.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: CHRISTUS HEALTH has a first-class Recognition program in place and makes sure that team members who constantly achieve extraordinary results and work well with others are properly rewarded for their efforts.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: CHRISTUS HEALTH does not offer tuition reimbursement.
|Career planning Benefits
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits
|Development resources Benefits
|GED reimbursement Benefits
|Leadership programs Benefits
|Recognition programs Benefits
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits
CHRISTUS HEALTH offers superior health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy CHRISTUS HEALTH's superior maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: CHRISTUS HEALTH has an excellent counseling program for its employees and their family members. Team members are encouraged by CHRISTUS HEALTH to talk freely with experts about everything that bothers them. Whether it's something at the workplace or something at home, experienced counselors are there to help. This excellent counseling program offers help any time of the day, seven days a week. Even a certain number of family sessions is included.
- DENTAL PLAN: CHRISTUS HEALTH offers a suitable dental plan for its team members to take care of their basic dental needs. The plan covers preventive dental exams in full. Team members have an option to pay for a more inclusive dental plan with better coverage.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: CHRISTUS HEALTH provides an exceptional health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: CHRISTUS HEALTH does not offer health plan incentives.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: CHRISTUS HEALTH has a remarkable healthcare spending account available for their team members. Funds that are placed there are tax-free and can be used for medical necessities. Whatever money is left in the account at the end of the year is automatically carried over to the next year.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: CHRISTUS HEALTH has a valuable maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: CHRISTUS HEALTH has an extraordinary telehealth policy that provides its employees and their family members with a great variety of fully covered telehealth services from health professionals all over the country. This way, employees can get medical help even in the middle of the night.
- VISION PLAN: CHRISTUS HEALTH has an outstanding Vision Plan for its team members who can count on coverage of a wide variety eye exams and procedures, as well as vision-related medical devices.
|Dental Plan Benefits
|Health Insurance Benefits
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits
|Maternity support program Benefits
|Vision Plan Benefits
CHRISTUS HEALTH offers superb financial benefits for employees and their family members. A superb 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: CHRISTUS HEALTH has a first-class 401(k) plan as it realizes that many of its team members are concerned with the future and want to retire with a sizable retirement fund. CHRISTUS HEALTH provides a 401(k) plan where employees can rest assured that the money they put aside will allow them to live comfortably in retirement. Employees are encouraged to invest up to 5% in 401(k) by a first-class CHRISTUS HEALTH has Matching program that matches 75% of employees' contributions. Whatever CHRISTUS HEALTH contributes, it becomes 100% vested after a 2-year period after which the employees can keep even if they leave CHRISTUS HEALTH. Recognizing that every team member is unique, with specific needs and goals, CHRISTUS HEALTH keeps their members informed about their 401(k) options.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: CHRISTUS HEALTH has a good Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program that pays certain fees associated with the adoption process. With this program, the employees can rest assure that at least some of the costs will be covered.
- BONUS PAY: CHRISTUS HEALTH offers top-notch bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for CHRISTUS HEALTH, and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: CHRISTUS HEALTH offers a valuable discount for primary childcare to its team members and enables them affordable prices.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: CHRISTUS HEALTH offers outstanding commuter benefits for its team members and enables them to pay for all sorts of transportation fees, regardless of their distance from the place of work and the costs involved.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: CHRISTUS HEALTH offers an outstanding daycare program for its employees. Team members can withdraw funds from a flexible spending account to cover all sorts of expenses related to daycare or eldercare.
- DISABILITY: CHRISTUS HEALTH has an excellent disability program available for eligible team members. Whether it's a short- term or a long-term disability, team members can rest assured that their financial status won't be compromised even when they are not working. Once the short-term disability coverage expires, employees have the option to enjoy long-term disability coverage.
- LIFE INSURANCE: CHRISTUS HEALTH has a remarkable life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: CHRISTUS HEALTH has an extraordinary vacation program for its team members with a great deal of paid vacation days. Team members can spend those days at their own pace, any time of the year. Various national and personal holidays are taken into account as well.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: CHRISTUS HEALTH does not offer paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: CHRISTUS HEALTH has a remarkable parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits
|Bonus pay Benefits
|Childcare discount Benefits
|Commuter benefit Benefits
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits
|Life insurance Benefits
|Paid time off Benefits
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits
|Parental leave Benefits
Improve this report:
We have prepared CHRISTUS HEALTH's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.