This report analyzes and compares EXPEDITORS INTERNATIONAL's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Washington State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
EXPEDITORS INTERNATIONAL offers solid career benefits and onboarding programs for its team members in an effort the make them feel like a part of the family. EXPEDITORS INTERNATIONAL believes that every employee has a valuable set of skills so it helps them plan their careers with solid developmental resources and mentorships.
- CAREER PLANNING: EXPEDITORS INTERNATIONAL offers superior possibilities for career planning to its team members. Whether it's an expert position or an entry-level position, EXPEDITORS INTERNATIONAL makes sure that every single team member takes the full advantage of superior career planning programs.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: By using a good coaching and mentoring program, EXPEDITORS INTERNATIONAL can determine what should every team member focus on to grow and increase productivity.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: excellent development resources are what allows EXPEDITORS INTERNATIONAL to keep its team members in shape and widen their personal and professional horizons. Throughout the year, employees are encouraged to participate in excellent workshops and learning groups with the focus on topics relevant to their respective fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: EXPEDITORS INTERNATIONAL has a great GED reimbursement policy for its team members and participates with 1/4 of the costs for obtaining a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: EXPEDITORS INTERNATIONAL does not offer leadership programs.
- ONBOARDING: EXPEDITORS INTERNATIONAL does not offer onboarding.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: EXPEDITORS INTERNATIONAL has a superb Recognition program in place and makes sure that team members who constantly achieve extraordinary results and work well with others are properly rewarded for their efforts.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: EXPEDITORS INTERNATIONAL has a good Tuition Reimbursement Program and participates with up to 25% of the costs for team members who want a job-related certificate or a degree.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
EXPEDITORS INTERNATIONAL has good health benefits that enable its team members to have various basic and complex procedures covered. Besides, it offers good dental and vision plans where team members can rest count on covered preventive exams as well as some procedures. For bigger expenses. Employees have a good healthcare spending account at their disposal.
- COUNSELING: EXPEDITORS INTERNATIONAL does not offer counseling.
- DENTAL PLAN: EXPEDITORS INTERNATIONAL offers a valuable dental plan for its team members to take care of their basic dental needs. The plan covers preventive dental exams in full. Team members have an option to pay for a more inclusive dental plan with better coverage.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: EXPEDITORS INTERNATIONAL provides an impressive health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: EXPEDITORS INTERNATIONAL offers its team members superb health plan incentives. Team members are encouraged to take a proactive approach to their health and take care of their BMI, sugar and fat in their blood, and other biometrics. EXPEDITORS INTERNATIONAL provides educational material and seminars.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: EXPEDITORS INTERNATIONAL has a remarkable healthcare spending account available for their team members. Funds that are placed there are tax-free and can be used for medical necessities. Whatever money is left in the account at the end of the year is automatically carried over to the next year.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: EXPEDITORS INTERNATIONAL has a valuable maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: EXPEDITORS INTERNATIONAL does not offer telehealth.
- VISION PLAN: EXPEDITORS INTERNATIONAL offers a suitable Vision Plan for its team members and covers the costs of basic eye exams with a possibility to pay for additional benefits.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
Team members enjoy valuable financial benefits at EXPEDITORS INTERNATIONAL. They have a good variety of financial benefits at their disposal and can always count on financial help when it comes to disability or commuting. EXPEDITORS INTERNATIONAL offers valuable life insurance with affordable rates, as well as parental leave for expecting mothers. Employees who decide to adopt a child can expect EXPEDITORS INTERNATIONAL to partially cover the expenses.
- 401(K) PLAN: EXPEDITORS INTERNATIONAL does not offer 401(k) plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: EXPEDITORS INTERNATIONAL does not offer adoption assistance reimbursement.
- BONUS PAY: EXPEDITORS INTERNATIONAL has a solid bonus plan that takes into account the individual efforts of a certain team member, as well as the results that those efforts generated.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: EXPEDITORS INTERNATIONAL cooperates with partners and team members are eligible for superior discounts for a primary childcare.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: EXPEDITORS INTERNATIONAL acknowledges the fact that some team members have high commuting costs so it offers them superb commuter benefits which cover various commuting expenses for trains and buses, as well as parking expenses.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: EXPEDITORS INTERNATIONAL offers a superb daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: EXPEDITORS INTERNATIONAL offers a superb short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: EXPEDITORS INTERNATIONAL offers a solid life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. EXPEDITORS INTERNATIONAL participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: EXPEDITORS INTERNATIONAL realizes that optimal productivity can be achieved only if it enables paid vacation for its team members. That's why EXPEDITORS INTERNATIONAL has a superb vacation program of its employees with a reasonable number of days that can be spent anytime.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: EXPEDITORS INTERNATIONAL does not offer paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: EXPEDITORS INTERNATIONAL has an outstanding parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared EXPEDITORS INTERNATIONAL's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.