This report analyzes and compares FANNIE MAE's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in DC State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
FANNIE MAE has top-notch career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the FANNIE MAE. top-notch tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: FANNIE MAE continually evaluates its team members to determine the potential and direction of employees' careers. The impressive tools that FANNIE MAE uses for career planning allow employees to develop their skills and gain new insights about the industry.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: FANNIE MAE offers superb coaching and mentoring programs through which every employee gets the support and resources to become a valuable member of the team.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: FANNIE MAE encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing solid development resources, FANNIE MAE supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of solid resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: FANNIE MAE does not offer ged reimbursement.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: FANNIE MAE believes that providing its team members with impressive leadership programs is a crucial step in creating new leaders. By using impressive tools that FANNIE MAE provides for them, employees are able to learn what makes or breaks a leader.
- ONBOARDING: Whether the newcomer is an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, coming to a new place of work is never easy. That's why FANNIE MAE offers an excellent Onboarding program to help new employees understand their role and cooperate with the rest of the team.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: FANNIE MAE knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an exceptional Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to FANNIE MAE.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: FANNIE MAE has a suitable Tuition Reimbursement Program and participates with up to 25% of the costs for team members who want a job-related certificate or a degree.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
FANNIE MAE has solid health benefits that enable its team members to have various basic and complex procedures covered. Besides, it offers solid dental and vision plans where team members can rest count on covered preventive exams as well as some procedures. For bigger expenses. Employees have a solid healthcare spending account at their disposal.
- COUNSELING: FANNIE MAE wants to make sure that its team members are physically and psychologically healthy, and emotionally balanced. In order to make that happen, Its first-class counseling program enables the team members to talk with experts 24/7. Employees can receive practical fitness and nutritional tips, talk about their problems, and learn effective techniques for dealing with stress and anxiety. Team members can count on confidentiality at all times.
- DENTAL PLAN: FANNIE MAE offers a valuable dental plan for its team members to take care of their basic dental needs. The plan covers preventive dental exams in full. Team members have an option to pay for a more inclusive dental plan with better coverage.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: FANNIE MAE provides an outstanding health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: FANNIE MAE does not offer health plan incentives.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: To financially help its team members with medical emergencies, FANNIE MAE offers a good healthcare spending account where employees can deposit a part of their paycheck, free of taxes, and use it to pay hospital bills or other eligible expenses. Any remaining funds left at the end of the year are forfeited.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: Aware of the challenges that come with pregnancy, FANNIE MAE has created a superior maternity support program to support its expecting team members.
- TELEHEALTH: FANNIE MAE does not offer telehealth.
- VISION PLAN: FANNIE MAE provides a remarkable Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
FANNIE MAE offers superb financial benefits for employees and their family members. A superb 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: FANNIE MAE knows how important it is to think about retirement and start saving on time. That's why it offers a great 401(k) plan that enables every team member to build a decent retirement fund at their own pace. Team members are allowed to put aside up to 4% of their salary and FANNIE MAE will match 50% of it. The employees can choose from multiple investment plans, according to their wishes and lifestyles. For those who are not sure about their investment options, FANNIE MAE provides resources which will help team members decide what to do with their 401(k) plan. FANNIE MAE offers a great vesting schedule with a gradual increase of 25% per year.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: FANNIE MAE has a solid Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program that pays certain fees associated with the adoption process. With this program, the employees can rest assure that at least some of the costs will be covered.
- BONUS PAY: FANNIE MAE has an outstanding bonus plan. It makes sure that hardworking team members are properly rewarded for their individual contribution to projects as well as their cooperation with other team members.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: FANNIE MAE offers a great discount for primary childcare to its team members and enables them affordable prices.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: FANNIE MAE acknowledges the fact that some team members have high commuting costs so it offers them remarkable commuter benefits which cover various commuting expenses for trains and buses, as well as parking expenses.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: FANNIE MAE offers an outstanding daycare program for its employees. Team members can withdraw funds from a flexible spending account to cover all sorts of expenses related to daycare or eldercare.
- DISABILITY: FANNIE MAE has a suitable disability program in place that takes care of team members who sustained an injury or suffer from an illness that causes them disability. Eligible team members are offered a suitable coverage for a short-term disability that replaces a certain percentage of salary for a certain period of time.
- LIFE INSURANCE: FANNIE MAE has a remarkable life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: FANNIE MAE wants for its team members to lead a happy and fulfilled life so it has a great vacation policy for every employee. The number of paid vacation days depends on how long has a certain member been part of the team.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: FANNIE MAE does not offer paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: FANNIE MAE has an impressive parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared FANNIE MAE's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.