This report analyzes and compares FEDERAL RESERVE BANK's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in California State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
FEDERAL RESERVE BANK has first-class career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the FEDERAL RESERVE BANK. first-class tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: FEDERAL RESERVE BANK believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers solid opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. FEDERAL RESERVE BANK has solid resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: FEDERAL RESERVE BANK offers top-notch coaching and mentoring programs through which every employee gets the support and resources to become a valuable member of the team.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: extraordinary development resources are what allows FEDERAL RESERVE BANK to keep its team members in shape and widen their personal and professional horizons. Throughout the year, employees are encouraged to participate in extraordinary workshops and learning groups with the focus on topics relevant to their respective fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: FEDERAL RESERVE BANK has an extraordinary GED policy and offers to pay full costs for employees who want to obtain a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: FEDERAL RESERVE BANK is always on the lookout for new leadership material and offers great development programs for its team members. With access to great resources, FEDERAL RESERVE BANK ensures that team members with a potential for becoming leaders can achieve their goals.
- ONBOARDING: FEDERAL RESERVE BANK offers a first-class Onboarding program for its new team members. Employees receive a personalized support in an effort to bring them up to date and successfully integrate them into existing teams and projects.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: FEDERAL RESERVE BANK knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an impressive Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to FEDERAL RESERVE BANK.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: FEDERAL RESERVE BANK realizes that continuous education is a key to success so it has an impressive Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays full costs for college degrees or job-related certificates.
FEDERAL RESERVE BANK
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
FEDERAL RESERVE BANK offers superior health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy FEDERAL RESERVE BANK's superior maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: FEDERAL RESERVE BANK has an extraordinary counseling program for its employees and their family members. Team members are encouraged by FEDERAL RESERVE BANK to talk freely with experts about everything that bothers them. Whether it's something at the workplace or something at home, experienced counselors are there to help. This extraordinary counseling program offers help any time of the day, seven days a week. Even a certain number of family sessions is included.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at FEDERAL RESERVE BANK have a superior dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. FEDERAL RESERVE BANK partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: FEDERAL RESERVE BANK provides an exceptional health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: FEDERAL RESERVE BANK does not offer health plan incentives.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: FEDERAL RESERVE BANK offers an exceptional healthcare spending account to its employees. Employees have an option to deposit a part of their salary into the account and use it for any medical or dental expenses not covered by their health plan. Employee's family members can use this funds as well.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: FEDERAL RESERVE BANK offers an extraordinary maternity support program which enables expecting mothers to access quality resources, administrative assistance, and support every single day.
- TELEHEALTH: FEDERAL RESERVE BANK has an extraordinary telehealth policy that provides its employees and their family members with a great variety of fully covered telehealth services from health professionals all over the country. This way, employees can get medical help even in the middle of the night.
- VISION PLAN: FEDERAL RESERVE BANK provides a remarkable Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
FEDERAL RESERVE BANK
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
Team members enjoy solid financial benefits at FEDERAL RESERVE BANK. They have a good variety of financial benefits at their disposal and can always count on financial help when it comes to disability or commuting. FEDERAL RESERVE BANK offers solid life insurance with affordable rates, as well as parental leave for expecting mothers. Employees who decide to adopt a child can expect FEDERAL RESERVE BANK to partially cover the expenses.
- 401(K) PLAN: FEDERAL RESERVE BANK does not offer 401(k) plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: FEDERAL RESERVE BANK has a solid Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program that pays certain fees associated with the adoption process. With this program, the employees can rest assure that at least some of the costs will be covered.
- BONUS PAY: FEDERAL RESERVE BANK has a valuable bonus plan that takes into account the individual efforts of a certain team member, as well as the results that those efforts generated.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: FEDERAL RESERVE BANK does not offer childcare discount.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: FEDERAL RESERVE BANK has a valuable commuting policy and offers commuter benefits that allow eligible team members to cover their transportation or parking costs up to a certain distance from the place of work.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: FEDERAL RESERVE BANK offers a remarkable daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: FEDERAL RESERVE BANK has a great disability program in place that takes care of team members who sustained an injury or suffer from an illness that causes them disability. Eligible team members are offered a great coverage for a short-term disability that replaces a certain percentage of salary for a certain period of time.
- LIFE INSURANCE: FEDERAL RESERVE BANK has a top-notch life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: FEDERAL RESERVE BANK wants for its team members to lead a happy and fulfilled life so it has a good vacation policy for every employee. The number of paid vacation days depends on how long has a certain member been part of the team.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: FEDERAL RESERVE BANK recognizes the importance of giving back to the community so it offers a valuable volunteer time off program for its team members. Employees are encouraged to spend up to 20 working hours per year, paid by FEDERAL RESERVE BANK, on volunteer work of their choice.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: FEDERAL RESERVE BANK has a great parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
FEDERAL RESERVE BANK
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared FEDERAL RESERVE BANK's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.