This report analyzes and compares FEDEX's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Tennessee State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
FEDEX has superb career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the FEDEX. superb tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: FEDEX continually evaluates its team members to determine the potential and direction of employees' careers. The impressive tools that FEDEX uses for career planning allow employees to develop their skills and gain new insights about the industry.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: FEDEX does not offer coaching and mentoring.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: FEDEX offers remarkable development resources to enable its employees to grow on a personal and a professional plan. With access to remarkable intern programs and seminars, employees can learn new skills and stay at the top of their fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: FEDEX has an extraordinary GED policy and offers to pay full costs for employees who want to obtain a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: FEDEX believes that providing its team members with extraordinary leadership programs is a crucial step in creating new leaders. By using extraordinary tools that FEDEX provides for them, employees are able to learn what makes or breaks a leader.
- ONBOARDING: FEDEX does not offer onboarding.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: FEDEX has a first-class Recognition program in place and makes sure that team members who constantly achieve extraordinary results and work well with others are properly rewarded for their efforts.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: FEDEX realizes that continuous education is a key to success so it has an extraordinary Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays full costs for college degrees or job-related certificates.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
FEDEX provides outstanding health benefits to enable team members and their families to have the best healthcare available, including telehealth services and consultations with various health professionals. Whether it's a fully covered dental plan or an outstanding maternity support program, employees can rest assure that their health needs are fully met.
- COUNSELING: FEDEX has an exceptional counseling program for its employees and their family members. Team members are encouraged by FEDEX to talk freely with experts about everything that bothers them. Whether it's something at the workplace or something at home, experienced counselors are there to help. This exceptional counseling program offers help any time of the day, seven days a week. Even a certain number of family sessions is included.
- DENTAL PLAN: FEDEX cares about its team members' dental health so it offers an exceptional dental plan for employees and their family members that fully covers all sorts of preventative dental care as well as reconstructive surgeries and other orthodontia services.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: FEDEX provides an outstanding health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: FEDEX is aware of the fact that a healthy employee is a productive employee so it offers exceptional health plan incentives for its team members. Some of the perks are lowered premium rates, individual consultations with nutritionists and physicians, and regular checkups.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: To financially help its team members with medical emergencies, FEDEX offers a good healthcare spending account where employees can deposit a part of their paycheck, free of taxes, and use it to pay hospital bills or other eligible expenses. Any remaining funds left at the end of the year are forfeited.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: FEDEX offers an extraordinary maternity support program which enables expecting mothers to access quality resources, administrative assistance, and support every single day.
- TELEHEALTH: FEDEX has implemented a top-notch telehealth policy for its members to use any time of the day, every single day. FEDEX covers all expenses of exams, doctor's opinions, and other services that can be done over the phone or via video call.
- VISION PLAN: FEDEX has an outstanding Vision Plan for its team members who can count on coverage of a wide variety eye exams and procedures, as well as vision-related medical devices.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
FEDEX offers superb financial benefits for employees and their family members. A superb 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: FEDEX knows how important it is to think about retirement and start saving on time. That's why it offers a great 401(k) plan that enables every team member to build a decent retirement fund at their own pace. Team members are allowed to put aside up to 4% of their salary and FEDEX will match 50% of it. The employees can choose from multiple investment plans, according to their wishes and lifestyles. For those who are not sure about their investment options, FEDEX provides resources which will help team members decide what to do with their 401(k) plan. FEDEX offers a great vesting schedule with a gradual increase of 25% per year.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: FEDEX has an excellent Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program. It is one of the best available as it covers various court fees and attorney costs for team members, even if the child comes from a foreign country.
- BONUS PAY: FEDEX has a valuable bonus plan that takes into account the individual efforts of a certain team member, as well as the results that those efforts generated.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: FEDEX does not offer childcare discount.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: FEDEX acknowledges the fact that some team members have high commuting costs so it offers them remarkable commuter benefits which cover various commuting expenses for trains and buses, as well as parking expenses.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: FEDEX offers a top-notch daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: FEDEX offers a superior short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: FEDEX offers a solid life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. FEDEX participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: FEDEX realizes that optimal productivity can be achieved only if it enables paid vacation for its team members. That's why FEDEX has a first-class vacation program of its employees with a reasonable number of days that can be spent anytime.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: FEDEX has a top-notch volunteer time off program for its team members. Aware of the fact that volunteer work builds character and widens the horizons, FEDEX stimulates its team members to use two paid days every quartal for volunteering purposes.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: FEDEX has a solid parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared FEDEX's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.