This report analyzes and compares FIRST AMERICAN PAYMENT SYSTEMS' employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Texas State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
FIRST AMERICAN PAYMENT SYSTEMS offers good career benefits and onboarding programs for its team members in an effort the make them feel like a part of the family. FIRST AMERICAN PAYMENT SYSTEMS believes that every employee has a valuable set of skills so it helps them plan their careers with good developmental resources and mentorships.
- CAREER PLANNING: FIRST AMERICAN PAYMENT SYSTEMS offers first-class possibilities for career planning to its team members. Whether it's an expert position or an entry-level position, FIRST AMERICAN PAYMENT SYSTEMS makes sure that every single team member takes the full advantage of first-class career planning programs.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: FIRST AMERICAN PAYMENT SYSTEMS does not offer coaching and mentoring.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: FIRST AMERICAN PAYMENT SYSTEMS encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing solid development resources, FIRST AMERICAN PAYMENT SYSTEMS supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of solid resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: FIRST AMERICAN PAYMENT SYSTEMS does not offer ged reimbursement.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: FIRST AMERICAN PAYMENT SYSTEMS is always on the lookout for new leadership material and offers valuable development programs for its team members. With access to valuable resources, FIRST AMERICAN PAYMENT SYSTEMS ensures that team members with a potential for becoming leaders can achieve their goals.
- ONBOARDING: Whether the newcomer is an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, coming to a new place of work is never easy. That's why FIRST AMERICAN PAYMENT SYSTEMS offers an impressive Onboarding program to help new employees understand their role and cooperate with the rest of the team.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: FIRST AMERICAN PAYMENT SYSTEMS knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an extraordinary Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to FIRST AMERICAN PAYMENT SYSTEMS.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: FIRST AMERICAN PAYMENT SYSTEMS has a solid Tuition Reimbursement Program and participates with up to 25% of the costs for team members who want a job-related certificate or a degree.
FIRST AMERICAN PAYMENT SYSTEMS
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
FIRST AMERICAN PAYMENT SYSTEMS offers first-class health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy FIRST AMERICAN PAYMENT SYSTEMS's first-class maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: FIRST AMERICAN PAYMENT SYSTEMS is aware of the fact that its employees can sometimes experience stress at the workplace or have some other psychological issues. That's why FIRST AMERICAN PAYMENT SYSTEMS implemented a valuable counseling program that helps team members during office hours. Employees can receive a psychological and emotional support during difficult periods of their time and learn how to effectively cope with stress. This valuable counseling program includes nutritional and fitness information as well.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at FIRST AMERICAN PAYMENT SYSTEMS have a remarkable dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. FIRST AMERICAN PAYMENT SYSTEMS partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: FIRST AMERICAN PAYMENT SYSTEMS provides an impressive health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: FIRST AMERICAN PAYMENT SYSTEMS does not offer health plan incentives.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: FIRST AMERICAN PAYMENT SYSTEMS offers an excellent healthcare spending account to its employees. Employees have an option to deposit a part of their salary into the account and use it for any medical or dental expenses not covered by their health plan. Employee's family members can use this funds as well.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: Aware of the challenges that come with pregnancy, FIRST AMERICAN PAYMENT SYSTEMS has created a remarkable maternity support program to support its expecting team members.
- TELEHEALTH: FIRST AMERICAN PAYMENT SYSTEMS has implemented a top-notch telehealth policy for its members to use any time of the day, every single day. FIRST AMERICAN PAYMENT SYSTEMS covers all expenses of exams, doctor's opinions, and other services that can be done over the phone or via video call.
- VISION PLAN: FIRST AMERICAN PAYMENT SYSTEMS provides a superior Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
FIRST AMERICAN PAYMENT SYSTEMS
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
FIRST AMERICAN PAYMENT SYSTEMS offers first-class financial benefits for employees and their family members. A first-class 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: FIRST AMERICAN PAYMENT SYSTEMS has a remarkable 401(k) plan as it realizes that many of its team members are concerned with the future and want to retire with a sizable retirement fund. FIRST AMERICAN PAYMENT SYSTEMS provides a 401(k) plan where employees can rest assured that the money they put aside will allow them to live comfortably in retirement. Employees are encouraged to invest up to 5% in 401(k) by a remarkable FIRST AMERICAN PAYMENT SYSTEMS has Matching program that matches 75% of employees' contributions. Whatever FIRST AMERICAN PAYMENT SYSTEMS contributes, it becomes 100% vested after a 2-year period after which the employees can keep even if they leave FIRST AMERICAN PAYMENT SYSTEMS. Recognizing that every team member is unique, with specific needs and goals, FIRST AMERICAN PAYMENT SYSTEMS keeps their members informed about their 401(k) options.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: FIRST AMERICAN PAYMENT SYSTEMS has a solid Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program that pays certain fees associated with the adoption process. With this program, the employees can rest assure that at least some of the costs will be covered.
- BONUS PAY: FIRST AMERICAN PAYMENT SYSTEMS offers superior bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for FIRST AMERICAN PAYMENT SYSTEMS, and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: FIRST AMERICAN PAYMENT SYSTEMS offers a suitable discount for primary childcare to its team members and enables them affordable prices.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: FIRST AMERICAN PAYMENT SYSTEMS acknowledges the fact that some team members have high commuting costs so it offers them first-class commuter benefits which cover various commuting expenses for trains and buses, as well as parking expenses.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: FIRST AMERICAN PAYMENT SYSTEMS offers a top-notch daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: FIRST AMERICAN PAYMENT SYSTEMS offers a first-class short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: FIRST AMERICAN PAYMENT SYSTEMS offers an impressive life insurance program. It is one of the best in the country and offers free life insurance for team members. The policy pays up to three years worth of salary to beneficiaries. This impressive life insurance package contains dependent policies as well.
- PAID TIME OFF: FIRST AMERICAN PAYMENT SYSTEMS has an excellent vacation program for its team members with a great deal of paid vacation days. Team members can spend those days at their own pace, any time of the year. Various national and personal holidays are taken into account as well.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: FIRST AMERICAN PAYMENT SYSTEMS does not offer paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: FIRST AMERICAN PAYMENT SYSTEMS has a great parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
FIRST AMERICAN PAYMENT SYSTEMS
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared FIRST AMERICAN PAYMENT SYSTEMS' benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.