This report analyzes and compares BASIC ENERGY SERVICES' employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Texas State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
BASIC ENERGY SERVICES offers solid career benefits and onboarding programs for its team members in an effort the make them feel like a part of the family. BASIC ENERGY SERVICES believes that every employee has a valuable set of skills so it helps them plan their careers with solid developmental resources and mentorships.
- CAREER PLANNING: BASIC ENERGY SERVICES offers top-notch possibilities for career planning to its team members. Whether it's an expert position or an entry-level position, BASIC ENERGY SERVICES makes sure that every single team member takes the full advantage of top-notch career planning programs.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: BASIC ENERGY SERVICES does not offer coaching and mentoring.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: BASIC ENERGY SERVICES encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing great development resources, BASIC ENERGY SERVICES supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of great resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: BASIC ENERGY SERVICES has a valuable GED reimbursement policy for its team members and participates with 1/4 of the costs for obtaining a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: BASIC ENERGY SERVICES does not offer leadership programs.
- ONBOARDING: BASIC ENERGY SERVICES does not offer onboarding.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: BASIC ENERGY SERVICES has a superior Recognition program in place and makes sure that team members who constantly achieve extraordinary results and work well with others are properly rewarded for their efforts.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: BASIC ENERGY SERVICES has a first-class Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays 50% of costs for college degrees or courses that will benefit employee's current or future role at BASIC ENERGY SERVICES.
BASIC ENERGY SERVICES
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
BASIC ENERGY SERVICES offers superb health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy BASIC ENERGY SERVICES's superb maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: BASIC ENERGY SERVICES does not offer counseling.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at BASIC ENERGY SERVICES have a first-class dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. BASIC ENERGY SERVICES partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: BASIC ENERGY SERVICES offers a first-class health insurance for every employee. Various exams and procedures are covered, as well as comprehensive health plans.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: BASIC ENERGY SERVICES offers its team members remarkable health plan incentives. Team members are encouraged to take a proactive approach to their health and take care of their BMI, sugar and fat in their blood, and other biometrics. BASIC ENERGY SERVICES provides educational material and seminars.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: To financially help its team members with medical emergencies, BASIC ENERGY SERVICES offers a good healthcare spending account where employees can deposit a part of their paycheck, free of taxes, and use it to pay hospital bills or other eligible expenses. Any remaining funds left at the end of the year are forfeited.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: BASIC ENERGY SERVICES has a good maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: BASIC ENERGY SERVICES has a valuable telehealth policy available for its team members. Employees have access to exams and opinions over the phone which saves them a lot of time and stress. BASIC ENERGY SERVICES can recommend a certain doctor or institution and covers up to 50% of the costs.
- VISION PLAN: BASIC ENERGY SERVICES has an exceptional Vision Plan for its team members who can count on coverage of a wide variety eye exams and procedures, as well as vision-related medical devices.
BASIC ENERGY SERVICES
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
BASIC ENERGY SERVICES offers superior financial benefits for employees and their family members. A superior 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: BASIC ENERGY SERVICES has a superior 401(k) plan as it realizes that many of its team members are concerned with the future and want to retire with a sizable retirement fund. BASIC ENERGY SERVICES provides a 401(k) plan where employees can rest assured that the money they put aside will allow them to live comfortably in retirement. Employees are encouraged to invest up to 5% in 401(k) by a superior BASIC ENERGY SERVICES has Matching program that matches 75% of employees' contributions. Whatever BASIC ENERGY SERVICES contributes, it becomes 100% vested after a 2-year period after which the employees can keep even if they leave BASIC ENERGY SERVICES. Recognizing that every team member is unique, with specific needs and goals, BASIC ENERGY SERVICES keeps their members informed about their 401(k) options.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: BASIC ENERGY SERVICES has an impressive Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program. It is one of the best available as it covers various court fees and attorney costs for team members, even if the child comes from a foreign country.
- BONUS PAY: BASIC ENERGY SERVICES offers superior bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for BASIC ENERGY SERVICES, and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: BASIC ENERGY SERVICES cooperates with partners and team members are eligible for remarkable discounts for a primary childcare.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: BASIC ENERGY SERVICES has a solid commuting policy and offers commuter benefits that allow eligible team members to cover their transportation or parking costs up to a certain distance from the place of work.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: BASIC ENERGY SERVICES offers a first-class daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: BASIC ENERGY SERVICES offers a remarkable short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: BASIC ENERGY SERVICES has a remarkable life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: BASIC ENERGY SERVICES wants for its team members to lead a happy and fulfilled life so it has a good vacation policy for every employee. The number of paid vacation days depends on how long has a certain member been part of the team.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: BASIC ENERGY SERVICES believes that exceptional volunteer time off programs not only strengthens their brand but it also attracts the highest quality of employees. That's why BASIC ENERGY SERVICES offers its team members up to 50 hours of paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: BASIC ENERGY SERVICES has a good parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
BASIC ENERGY SERVICES
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared BASIC ENERGY SERVICES' benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.