This report analyzes and compares GOOGLE's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in California State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
GOOGLE has superb career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the GOOGLE. superb tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: GOOGLE offers remarkable possibilities for career planning to its team members. Whether it's an expert position or an entry-level position, GOOGLE makes sure that every single team member takes the full advantage of remarkable career planning programs.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: By using a good coaching and mentoring program, GOOGLE can determine what should every team member focus on to grow and increase productivity.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: extraordinary development resources are what allows GOOGLE to keep its team members in shape and widen their personal and professional horizons. Throughout the year, employees are encouraged to participate in extraordinary workshops and learning groups with the focus on topics relevant to their respective fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: GOOGLE has a first-class policy when it comes to GED reimbursement and participates with 1/2 of the costs.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: GOOGLE is always on the lookout for new leadership material and offers great development programs for its team members. With access to great resources, GOOGLE ensures that team members with a potential for becoming leaders can achieve their goals.
- ONBOARDING: Whether the newcomer is an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, coming to a new place of work is never easy. That's why GOOGLE offers an excellent Onboarding program to help new employees understand their role and cooperate with the rest of the team.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: GOOGLE knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an outstanding Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to GOOGLE.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: GOOGLE realizes that continuous education is a key to success so it has an impressive Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays full costs for college degrees or job-related certificates.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
GOOGLE offers superb health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy GOOGLE's superb maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: GOOGLE has an excellent counseling program for its employees and their family members. Team members are encouraged by GOOGLE to talk freely with experts about everything that bothers them. Whether it's something at the workplace or something at home, experienced counselors are there to help. This excellent counseling program offers help any time of the day, seven days a week. Even a certain number of family sessions is included.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at GOOGLE have a remarkable dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. GOOGLE partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: GOOGLE offers a top-notch health insurance for every employee. Various exams and procedures are covered, as well as comprehensive health plans.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: GOOGLE offers its team members superior health plan incentives. Team members are encouraged to take a proactive approach to their health and take care of their BMI, sugar and fat in their blood, and other biometrics. GOOGLE provides educational material and seminars.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: GOOGLE has a superior healthcare spending account available for their team members. Funds that are placed there are tax-free and can be used for medical necessities. Whatever money is left in the account at the end of the year is automatically carried over to the next year.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: Aware of the challenges that come with pregnancy, GOOGLE has created a superior maternity support program to support its expecting team members.
- TELEHEALTH: GOOGLE has implemented a top-notch telehealth policy for its members to use any time of the day, every single day. GOOGLE covers all expenses of exams, doctor's opinions, and other services that can be done over the phone or via video call.
- VISION PLAN: GOOGLE provides a top-notch Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
GOOGLE offers remarkable financial benefits for employees and their family members. A remarkable 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: GOOGLE knows how important it is to think about retirement and start saving on time. That's why it offers a valuable 401(k) plan that enables every team member to build a decent retirement fund at their own pace. Team members are allowed to put aside up to 4% of their salary and GOOGLE will match 50% of it. The employees can choose from multiple investment plans, according to their wishes and lifestyles. For those who are not sure about their investment options, GOOGLE provides resources which will help team members decide what to do with their 401(k) plan. GOOGLE offers a valuable vesting schedule with a gradual increase of 25% per year.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: GOOGLE has a superb Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program in place for employees who are planning to adopt a child. Most of the adoption fees are eligible to be reimbursed by GOOGLE.
- BONUS PAY: GOOGLE offers top-notch bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for GOOGLE, and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: GOOGLE cooperates with partners and team members are eligible for superior discounts for a primary childcare.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: GOOGLE offers extraordinary commuter benefits for its team members and enables them to pay for all sorts of transportation fees, regardless of their distance from the place of work and the costs involved.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: GOOGLE has a valuable daycare spending account that fills from each paycheck before taxes. This allows team members to partially cover costs of daycare while they are at work.
- DISABILITY: GOOGLE has an outstanding disability program available for eligible team members. Whether it's a short- term or a long-term disability, team members can rest assured that their financial status won't be compromised even when they are not working. Once the short-term disability coverage expires, employees have the option to enjoy long-term disability coverage.
- LIFE INSURANCE: GOOGLE offers a suitable life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. GOOGLE participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: GOOGLE has an impressive vacation program for its team members with a great deal of paid vacation days. Team members can spend those days at their own pace, any time of the year. Various national and personal holidays are taken into account as well.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: GOOGLE does not offer paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: GOOGLE has an impressive parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared GOOGLE's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.