This report analyzes and compares HAWORTH's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Michigan State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
HAWORTH offers valuable career benefits and onboarding programs for its team members in an effort the make them feel like a part of the family. HAWORTH believes that every employee has a valuable set of skills so it helps them plan their careers with valuable developmental resources and mentorships.
- CAREER PLANNING: HAWORTH believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers valuable opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. HAWORTH has valuable resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: HAWORTH believes that an exceptional coaching and mentoring program is necessary for the employees to thrive, expand their skill set, and become the best in their field.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: HAWORTH encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing suitable development resources, HAWORTH supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of suitable resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: HAWORTH does not offer ged reimbursement.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: HAWORTH does not offer leadership programs.
- ONBOARDING: HAWORTH does not offer onboarding.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: HAWORTH knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an extraordinary Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to HAWORTH.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: HAWORTH has a suitable Tuition Reimbursement Program and participates with up to 25% of the costs for team members who want a job-related certificate or a degree.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
HAWORTH has great health benefits that enable its team members to have various basic and complex procedures covered. Besides, it offers great dental and vision plans where team members can rest count on covered preventive exams as well as some procedures. For bigger expenses. Employees have a great healthcare spending account at their disposal.
- COUNSELING: HAWORTH does not offer counseling.
- DENTAL PLAN: HAWORTH offers a solid dental plan for its team members to take care of their basic dental needs. The plan covers preventive dental exams in full. Team members have an option to pay for a more inclusive dental plan with better coverage.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: HAWORTH offers a first-class health insurance for every employee. Various exams and procedures are covered, as well as comprehensive health plans.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: HAWORTH does not offer health plan incentives.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: HAWORTH offers an exceptional healthcare spending account to its employees. Employees have an option to deposit a part of their salary into the account and use it for any medical or dental expenses not covered by their health plan. Employee's family members can use this funds as well.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: HAWORTH has a great maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: HAWORTH does not offer telehealth.
- VISION PLAN: HAWORTH provides a first-class Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
HAWORTH offers top-notch financial benefits for employees and their family members. A top-notch 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: HAWORTH knows how important it is to think about retirement and start saving on time. That's why it offers a good 401(k) plan that enables every team member to build a decent retirement fund at their own pace. Team members are allowed to put aside up to 4% of their salary and HAWORTH will match 50% of it. The employees can choose from multiple investment plans, according to their wishes and lifestyles. For those who are not sure about their investment options, HAWORTH provides resources which will help team members decide what to do with their 401(k) plan. HAWORTH offers a good vesting schedule with a gradual increase of 25% per year.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: HAWORTH does not offer adoption assistance reimbursement.
- BONUS PAY: HAWORTH offers superior bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for HAWORTH, and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: HAWORTH cooperates with partners and team members are eligible for superb discounts for a primary childcare.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: HAWORTH has a good commuting policy and offers commuter benefits that allow eligible team members to cover their transportation or parking costs up to a certain distance from the place of work.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: HAWORTH offers a top-notch daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: HAWORTH has a suitable disability program in place that takes care of team members who sustained an injury or suffer from an illness that causes them disability. Eligible team members are offered a suitable coverage for a short-term disability that replaces a certain percentage of salary for a certain period of time.
- LIFE INSURANCE: HAWORTH offers a valuable life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. HAWORTH participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: HAWORTH realizes that optimal productivity can be achieved only if it enables paid vacation for its team members. That's why HAWORTH has a top-notch vacation program of its employees with a reasonable number of days that can be spent anytime.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: HAWORTH believes that extraordinary volunteer time off programs not only strengthens their brand but it also attracts the highest quality of employees. That's why HAWORTH offers its team members up to 50 hours of paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: HAWORTH has an excellent parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared HAWORTH's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.