This report analyzes and compares MORNINGSTAR's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Illinois State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
MORNINGSTAR has superior career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the MORNINGSTAR. superior tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: MORNINGSTAR offers remarkable possibilities for career planning to its team members. Whether it's an expert position or an entry-level position, MORNINGSTAR makes sure that every single team member takes the full advantage of remarkable career planning programs.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: MORNINGSTAR does not offer coaching and mentoring.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: MORNINGSTAR encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing good development resources, MORNINGSTAR supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of good resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: MORNINGSTAR does not offer ged reimbursement.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: MORNINGSTAR believes that providing its team members with outstanding leadership programs is a crucial step in creating new leaders. By using outstanding tools that MORNINGSTAR provides for them, employees are able to learn what makes or breaks a leader.
- ONBOARDING: MORNINGSTAR does not offer onboarding.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: MORNINGSTAR knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an outstanding Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to MORNINGSTAR.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: MORNINGSTAR realizes that continuous education is a key to success so it has an impressive Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays full costs for college degrees or job-related certificates.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
MORNINGSTAR provides impressive health benefits to enable team members and their families to have the best healthcare available, including telehealth services and consultations with various health professionals. Whether it's a fully covered dental plan or an impressive maternity support program, employees can rest assure that their health needs are fully met.
- COUNSELING: MORNINGSTAR has an exceptional counseling program for its employees and their family members. Team members are encouraged by MORNINGSTAR to talk freely with experts about everything that bothers them. Whether it's something at the workplace or something at home, experienced counselors are there to help. This exceptional counseling program offers help any time of the day, seven days a week. Even a certain number of family sessions is included.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at MORNINGSTAR have a top-notch dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. MORNINGSTAR partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: MORNINGSTAR provides an impressive health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: MORNINGSTAR offers its team members superb health plan incentives. Team members are encouraged to take a proactive approach to their health and take care of their BMI, sugar and fat in their blood, and other biometrics. MORNINGSTAR provides educational material and seminars.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: MORNINGSTAR offers an excellent healthcare spending account to its employees. Employees have an option to deposit a part of their salary into the account and use it for any medical or dental expenses not covered by their health plan. Employee's family members can use this funds as well.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: MORNINGSTAR offers an extraordinary maternity support program which enables expecting mothers to access quality resources, administrative assistance, and support every single day.
- TELEHEALTH: MORNINGSTAR has implemented a remarkable telehealth policy for its members to use any time of the day, every single day. MORNINGSTAR covers all expenses of exams, doctor's opinions, and other services that can be done over the phone or via video call.
- VISION PLAN: MORNINGSTAR provides a top-notch Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
MORNINGSTAR offers superior financial benefits for employees and their family members. A superior 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: MORNINGSTAR knows how important it is to think about retirement and start saving on time. That's why it offers a solid 401(k) plan that enables every team member to build a decent retirement fund at their own pace. Team members are allowed to put aside up to 4% of their salary and MORNINGSTAR will match 50% of it. The employees can choose from multiple investment plans, according to their wishes and lifestyles. For those who are not sure about their investment options, MORNINGSTAR provides resources which will help team members decide what to do with their 401(k) plan. MORNINGSTAR offers a solid vesting schedule with a gradual increase of 25% per year.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: MORNINGSTAR has an outstanding Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program. It is one of the best available as it covers various court fees and attorney costs for team members, even if the child comes from a foreign country.
- BONUS PAY: MORNINGSTAR has a good bonus plan that takes into account the individual efforts of a certain team member, as well as the results that those efforts generated.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: MORNINGSTAR cooperates with partners and team members are eligible for superb discounts for a primary childcare.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: MORNINGSTAR acknowledges the fact that some team members have high commuting costs so it offers them top-notch commuter benefits which cover various commuting expenses for trains and buses, as well as parking expenses.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: MORNINGSTAR offers a first-class daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: MORNINGSTAR has a good disability program in place that takes care of team members who sustained an injury or suffer from an illness that causes them disability. Eligible team members are offered a good coverage for a short-term disability that replaces a certain percentage of salary for a certain period of time.
- LIFE INSURANCE: MORNINGSTAR has a top-notch life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: MORNINGSTAR realizes that optimal productivity can be achieved only if it enables paid vacation for its team members. That's why MORNINGSTAR has a superb vacation program of its employees with a reasonable number of days that can be spent anytime.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: MORNINGSTAR recognizes the importance of giving back to the community so it offers a suitable volunteer time off program for its team members. Employees are encouraged to spend up to 20 working hours per year, paid by MORNINGSTAR, on volunteer work of their choice.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: MORNINGSTAR has a superb parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared MORNINGSTAR's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.