This report analyzes and compares NEW RELIC's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in California State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
NEW RELIC has remarkable career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the NEW RELIC. remarkable tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: NEW RELIC continually evaluates its team members to determine the potential and direction of employees' careers. The extraordinary tools that NEW RELIC uses for career planning allow employees to develop their skills and gain new insights about the industry.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: NEW RELIC offers first-class coaching and mentoring programs through which every employee gets the support and resources to become a valuable member of the team.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: NEW RELIC offers superb development resources to enable its employees to grow on a personal and a professional plan. With access to superb intern programs and seminars, employees can learn new skills and stay at the top of their fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: NEW RELIC has a remarkable policy when it comes to GED reimbursement and participates with 1/2 of the costs.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: NEW RELIC offers a wide variety of superb courses and seminars for every team member who aspires to a leadership position. Employees are encouraged by NEW RELIC to grow as leaders and learn how to make tough calls.
- ONBOARDING: NEW RELIC offers a remarkable Onboarding program for its new team members. Employees receive a personalized support in an effort to bring them up to date and successfully integrate them into existing teams and projects.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: NEW RELIC knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an impressive Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to NEW RELIC.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: NEW RELIC has a first-class Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays 50% of costs for college degrees or courses that will benefit employee's current or future role at NEW RELIC.
|Career planning Benefits
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits
|Development resources Benefits
|GED reimbursement Benefits
|Leadership programs Benefits
|Recognition programs Benefits
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits
NEW RELIC has suitable health benefits that enable its team members to have various basic and complex procedures covered. Besides, it offers suitable dental and vision plans where team members can rest count on covered preventive exams as well as some procedures. For bigger expenses. Employees have a suitable healthcare spending account at their disposal.
- COUNSELING: NEW RELIC does not offer counseling.
- DENTAL PLAN: NEW RELIC offers a good dental plan for its team members to take care of their basic dental needs. The plan covers preventive dental exams in full. Team members have an option to pay for a more inclusive dental plan with better coverage.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: NEW RELIC offers a good health insurance for its team members that covers a most basic and some complex medical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: NEW RELIC offers its team members remarkable health plan incentives. Team members are encouraged to take a proactive approach to their health and take care of their BMI, sugar and fat in their blood, and other biometrics. NEW RELIC provides educational material and seminars.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: To financially help its team members with medical emergencies, NEW RELIC offers a good healthcare spending account where employees can deposit a part of their paycheck, free of taxes, and use it to pay hospital bills or other eligible expenses. Any remaining funds left at the end of the year are forfeited.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: NEW RELIC has a valuable maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: NEW RELIC has a suitable telehealth policy available for its team members. Employees have access to exams and opinions over the phone which saves them a lot of time and stress. NEW RELIC can recommend a certain doctor or institution and covers up to 50% of the costs.
- VISION PLAN: NEW RELIC provides a first-class Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
|Dental Plan Benefits
|Health Insurance Benefits
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits
|Maternity support program Benefits
|Vision Plan Benefits
NEW RELIC offers superb financial benefits for employees and their family members. A superb 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: NEW RELIC does not offer 401(k) plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: NEW RELIC has a solid Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program that pays certain fees associated with the adoption process. With this program, the employees can rest assure that at least some of the costs will be covered.
- BONUS PAY: NEW RELIC offers top-notch bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for NEW RELIC, and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: NEW RELIC cooperates with partners and team members are eligible for top-notch discounts for a primary childcare.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: NEW RELIC has a solid commuting policy and offers commuter benefits that allow eligible team members to cover their transportation or parking costs up to a certain distance from the place of work.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: NEW RELIC offers an impressive daycare program for its employees. Team members can withdraw funds from a flexible spending account to cover all sorts of expenses related to daycare or eldercare.
- DISABILITY: NEW RELIC has a suitable disability program in place that takes care of team members who sustained an injury or suffer from an illness that causes them disability. Eligible team members are offered a suitable coverage for a short-term disability that replaces a certain percentage of salary for a certain period of time.
- LIFE INSURANCE: NEW RELIC offers an excellent life insurance program. It is one of the best in the country and offers free life insurance for team members. The policy pays up to three years worth of salary to beneficiaries. This excellent life insurance package contains dependent policies as well.
- PAID TIME OFF: NEW RELIC has an excellent vacation program for its team members with a great deal of paid vacation days. Team members can spend those days at their own pace, any time of the year. Various national and personal holidays are taken into account as well.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: NEW RELIC does not offer paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: NEW RELIC has an exceptional parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits
|Bonus pay Benefits
|Childcare discount Benefits
|Commuter benefit Benefits
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits
|Life insurance Benefits
|Paid time off Benefits
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits
|Parental leave Benefits
Improve this report:
We have prepared NEW RELIC's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.