This report analyzes and compares SERVICESOURCE's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in California State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
SERVICESOURCE has superior career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the SERVICESOURCE. superior tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: SERVICESOURCE offers superior possibilities for career planning to its team members. Whether it's an expert position or an entry-level position, SERVICESOURCE makes sure that every single team member takes the full advantage of superior career planning programs.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: SERVICESOURCE offers first-class coaching and mentoring programs through which every employee gets the support and resources to become a valuable member of the team.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: SERVICESOURCE offers remarkable development resources to enable its employees to grow on a personal and a professional plan. With access to remarkable intern programs and seminars, employees can learn new skills and stay at the top of their fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: SERVICESOURCE has a superb policy when it comes to GED reimbursement and participates with 1/2 of the costs.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: SERVICESOURCE offers a wide variety of superb courses and seminars for every team member who aspires to a leadership position. Employees are encouraged by SERVICESOURCE to grow as leaders and learn how to make tough calls.
- ONBOARDING: SERVICESOURCE does not offer onboarding.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: SERVICESOURCE knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an exceptional Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to SERVICESOURCE.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: SERVICESOURCE realizes that continuous education is a key to success so it has an impressive Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays full costs for college degrees or job-related certificates.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
SERVICESOURCE offers top-notch health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy SERVICESOURCE's top-notch maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: SERVICESOURCE has an exceptional counseling program for its employees and their family members. Team members are encouraged by SERVICESOURCE to talk freely with experts about everything that bothers them. Whether it's something at the workplace or something at home, experienced counselors are there to help. This exceptional counseling program offers help any time of the day, seven days a week. Even a certain number of family sessions is included.
- DENTAL PLAN: SERVICESOURCE cares about its team members' dental health so it offers an exceptional dental plan for employees and their family members that fully covers all sorts of preventative dental care as well as reconstructive surgeries and other orthodontia services.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: SERVICESOURCE offers a great health insurance for its team members that covers a most basic and some complex medical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: SERVICESOURCE offers its team members top-notch health plan incentives. Team members are encouraged to take a proactive approach to their health and take care of their BMI, sugar and fat in their blood, and other biometrics. SERVICESOURCE provides educational material and seminars.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: SERVICESOURCE has a remarkable healthcare spending account available for their team members. Funds that are placed there are tax-free and can be used for medical necessities. Whatever money is left in the account at the end of the year is automatically carried over to the next year.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: SERVICESOURCE offers an impressive maternity support program which enables expecting mothers to access quality resources, administrative assistance, and support every single day.
- TELEHEALTH: SERVICESOURCE has an outstanding telehealth policy that provides its employees and their family members with a great variety of fully covered telehealth services from health professionals all over the country. This way, employees can get medical help even in the middle of the night.
- VISION PLAN: SERVICESOURCE offers a good Vision Plan for its team members and covers the costs of basic eye exams with a possibility to pay for additional benefits.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
SERVICESOURCE offers remarkable financial benefits for employees and their family members. A remarkable 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: SERVICESOURCE has a first-class 401(k) plan as it realizes that many of its team members are concerned with the future and want to retire with a sizable retirement fund. SERVICESOURCE provides a 401(k) plan where employees can rest assured that the money they put aside will allow them to live comfortably in retirement. Employees are encouraged to invest up to 5% in 401(k) by a first-class SERVICESOURCE has Matching program that matches 75% of employees' contributions. Whatever SERVICESOURCE contributes, it becomes 100% vested after a 2-year period after which the employees can keep even if they leave SERVICESOURCE. Recognizing that every team member is unique, with specific needs and goals, SERVICESOURCE keeps their members informed about their 401(k) options.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: SERVICESOURCE has a great Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program that pays certain fees associated with the adoption process. With this program, the employees can rest assure that at least some of the costs will be covered.
- BONUS PAY: SERVICESOURCE has an extraordinary bonus plan. It makes sure that hardworking team members are properly rewarded for their individual contribution to projects as well as their cooperation with other team members.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: SERVICESOURCE offers a suitable discount for primary childcare to its team members and enables them affordable prices.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: SERVICESOURCE has a valuable commuting policy and offers commuter benefits that allow eligible team members to cover their transportation or parking costs up to a certain distance from the place of work.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: SERVICESOURCE offers a superior daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: SERVICESOURCE has an exceptional disability program available for eligible team members. Whether it's a short- term or a long-term disability, team members can rest assured that their financial status won't be compromised even when they are not working. Once the short-term disability coverage expires, employees have the option to enjoy long-term disability coverage.
- LIFE INSURANCE: SERVICESOURCE offers an extraordinary life insurance program. It is one of the best in the country and offers free life insurance for team members. The policy pays up to three years worth of salary to beneficiaries. This extraordinary life insurance package contains dependent policies as well.
- PAID TIME OFF: SERVICESOURCE realizes that optimal productivity can be achieved only if it enables paid vacation for its team members. That's why SERVICESOURCE has a superb vacation program of its employees with a reasonable number of days that can be spent anytime.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: SERVICESOURCE believes that extraordinary volunteer time off programs not only strengthens their brand but it also attracts the highest quality of employees. That's why SERVICESOURCE offers its team members up to 50 hours of paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: SERVICESOURCE has a first-class parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared SERVICESOURCE's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.