This report analyzes and compares SALESFORCE's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in California State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
SALESFORCE offers valuable career benefits and onboarding programs for its team members in an effort the make them feel like a part of the family. SALESFORCE believes that every employee has a valuable set of skills so it helps them plan their careers with valuable developmental resources and mentorships.
- CAREER PLANNING: SALESFORCE continually evaluates its team members to determine the potential and direction of employees' careers. The impressive tools that SALESFORCE uses for career planning allow employees to develop their skills and gain new insights about the industry.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: By using a solid coaching and mentoring program, SALESFORCE can determine what should every team member focus on to grow and increase productivity.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: SALESFORCE encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing valuable development resources, SALESFORCE supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of valuable resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: SALESFORCE does not offer ged reimbursement.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: SALESFORCE believes that providing its team members with exceptional leadership programs is a crucial step in creating new leaders. By using exceptional tools that SALESFORCE provides for them, employees are able to learn what makes or breaks a leader.
- ONBOARDING: SALESFORCE is aware of the difficulties that new employees might experience when they join the team. That's why SALESFORCE has a suitable Onboarding program that makes sure the transition period goes as smoothly as possible.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: Aware of the fact that its team members work hard, SALESFORCE implemented a valuable Recognition program with informal rewards to make sure the team members know they are appreciated.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: SALESFORCE does not offer tuition reimbursement.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
SALESFORCE offers first-class health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy SALESFORCE's first-class maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: SALESFORCE is aware of the fact that its employees can sometimes experience stress at the workplace or have some other psychological issues. That's why SALESFORCE implemented a great counseling program that helps team members during office hours. Employees can receive a psychological and emotional support during difficult periods of their time and learn how to effectively cope with stress. This great counseling program includes nutritional and fitness information as well.
- DENTAL PLAN: SALESFORCE cares about its team members' dental health so it offers an excellent dental plan for employees and their family members that fully covers all sorts of preventative dental care as well as reconstructive surgeries and other orthodontia services.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: SALESFORCE provides an exceptional health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: SALESFORCE does not offer health plan incentives.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: SALESFORCE offers an outstanding healthcare spending account to its employees. Employees have an option to deposit a part of their salary into the account and use it for any medical or dental expenses not covered by their health plan. Employee's family members can use this funds as well.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: SALESFORCE has a valuable maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: SALESFORCE does not offer telehealth.
- VISION PLAN: SALESFORCE offers a suitable Vision Plan for its team members and covers the costs of basic eye exams with a possibility to pay for additional benefits.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
SALESFORCE offers first-class financial benefits for employees and their family members. A first-class 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: SALESFORCE knows how important it is to think about retirement and start saving on time. That's why it offers a solid 401(k) plan that enables every team member to build a decent retirement fund at their own pace. Team members are allowed to put aside up to 4% of their salary and SALESFORCE will match 50% of it. The employees can choose from multiple investment plans, according to their wishes and lifestyles. For those who are not sure about their investment options, SALESFORCE provides resources which will help team members decide what to do with their 401(k) plan. SALESFORCE offers a solid vesting schedule with a gradual increase of 25% per year.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: SALESFORCE has a remarkable Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program in place for employees who are planning to adopt a child. Most of the adoption fees are eligible to be reimbursed by SALESFORCE.
- BONUS PAY: SALESFORCE has a great bonus plan that takes into account the individual efforts of a certain team member, as well as the results that those efforts generated.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: SALESFORCE offers a good discount for primary childcare to its team members and enables them affordable prices.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: SALESFORCE acknowledges the fact that some team members have high commuting costs so it offers them superior commuter benefits which cover various commuting expenses for trains and buses, as well as parking expenses.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: SALESFORCE offers a top-notch daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: SALESFORCE has a valuable disability program in place that takes care of team members who sustained an injury or suffer from an illness that causes them disability. Eligible team members are offered a valuable coverage for a short-term disability that replaces a certain percentage of salary for a certain period of time.
- LIFE INSURANCE: SALESFORCE has a first-class life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: SALESFORCE has an excellent vacation program for its team members with a great deal of paid vacation days. Team members can spend those days at their own pace, any time of the year. Various national and personal holidays are taken into account as well.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: SALESFORCE believes that outstanding volunteer time off programs not only strengthens their brand but it also attracts the highest quality of employees. That's why SALESFORCE offers its team members up to 50 hours of paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: SALESFORCE has an outstanding parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared SALESFORCE's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.