This report analyzes and compares POGOSTICK's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Georgia State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
POGOSTICK offers valuable career benefits and onboarding programs for its team members in an effort the make them feel like a part of the family. POGOSTICK believes that every employee has a valuable set of skills so it helps them plan their careers with valuable developmental resources and mentorships.
- CAREER PLANNING: POGOSTICK believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers good opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. POGOSTICK has good resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: POGOSTICK does not offer coaching and mentoring.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: POGOSTICK encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing valuable development resources, POGOSTICK supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of valuable resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: POGOSTICK has a valuable GED reimbursement policy for its team members and participates with 1/4 of the costs for obtaining a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: POGOSTICK offers a wide variety of first-class courses and seminars for every team member who aspires to a leadership position. Employees are encouraged by POGOSTICK to grow as leaders and learn how to make tough calls.
- ONBOARDING: POGOSTICK offers a superior Onboarding program for its new team members. Employees receive a personalized support in an effort to bring them up to date and successfully integrate them into existing teams and projects.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: POGOSTICK has a superb Recognition program in place and makes sure that team members who constantly achieve extraordinary results and work well with others are properly rewarded for their efforts.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: POGOSTICK has a suitable Tuition Reimbursement Program and participates with up to 25% of the costs for team members who want a job-related certificate or a degree.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
POGOSTICK offers superior health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy POGOSTICK's superior maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: POGOSTICK has an impressive counseling program for its employees and their family members. Team members are encouraged by POGOSTICK to talk freely with experts about everything that bothers them. Whether it's something at the workplace or something at home, experienced counselors are there to help. This impressive counseling program offers help any time of the day, seven days a week. Even a certain number of family sessions is included.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at POGOSTICK have a superior dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. POGOSTICK partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: POGOSTICK provides an exceptional health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: POGOSTICK does not offer health plan incentives.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: POGOSTICK has a superior healthcare spending account available for their team members. Funds that are placed there are tax-free and can be used for medical necessities. Whatever money is left in the account at the end of the year is automatically carried over to the next year.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: Aware of the challenges that come with pregnancy, POGOSTICK has created a first-class maternity support program to support its expecting team members.
- TELEHEALTH: POGOSTICK has an outstanding telehealth policy that provides its employees and their family members with a great variety of fully covered telehealth services from health professionals all over the country. This way, employees can get medical help even in the middle of the night.
- VISION PLAN: POGOSTICK has an exceptional Vision Plan for its team members who can count on coverage of a wide variety eye exams and procedures, as well as vision-related medical devices.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
POGOSTICK offers superior financial benefits for employees and their family members. A superior 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: POGOSTICK knows how important it is to think about retirement and start saving on time. That's why it offers a valuable 401(k) plan that enables every team member to build a decent retirement fund at their own pace. Team members are allowed to put aside up to 4% of their salary and POGOSTICK will match 50% of it. The employees can choose from multiple investment plans, according to their wishes and lifestyles. For those who are not sure about their investment options, POGOSTICK provides resources which will help team members decide what to do with their 401(k) plan. POGOSTICK offers a valuable vesting schedule with a gradual increase of 25% per year.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: POGOSTICK has a first-class Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program in place for employees who are planning to adopt a child. Most of the adoption fees are eligible to be reimbursed by POGOSTICK.
- BONUS PAY: POGOSTICK offers top-notch bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for POGOSTICK, and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: POGOSTICK cooperates with partners and team members are eligible for top-notch discounts for a primary childcare.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: POGOSTICK acknowledges the fact that some team members have high commuting costs so it offers them first-class commuter benefits which cover various commuting expenses for trains and buses, as well as parking expenses.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: POGOSTICK offers an excellent daycare program for its employees. Team members can withdraw funds from a flexible spending account to cover all sorts of expenses related to daycare or eldercare.
- DISABILITY: POGOSTICK offers a first-class short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: POGOSTICK has a remarkable life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: POGOSTICK has an excellent vacation program for its team members with a great deal of paid vacation days. Team members can spend those days at their own pace, any time of the year. Various national and personal holidays are taken into account as well.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: POGOSTICK does not offer paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: POGOSTICK has a solid parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared POGOSTICK's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.