This report analyzes and compares SUR LA TABLE's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Washington State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
SUR LA TABLE offers good career benefits and onboarding programs for its team members in an effort the make them feel like a part of the family. SUR LA TABLE believes that every employee has a valuable set of skills so it helps them plan their careers with good developmental resources and mentorships.
- CAREER PLANNING: SUR LA TABLE continually evaluates its team members to determine the potential and direction of employees' careers. The exceptional tools that SUR LA TABLE uses for career planning allow employees to develop their skills and gain new insights about the industry.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: SUR LA TABLE does not offer coaching and mentoring.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: SUR LA TABLE encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing great development resources, SUR LA TABLE supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of great resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: SUR LA TABLE has a solid GED reimbursement policy for its team members and participates with 1/4 of the costs for obtaining a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: SUR LA TABLE does not offer leadership programs.
- ONBOARDING: SUR LA TABLE offers a superior Onboarding program for its new team members. Employees receive a personalized support in an effort to bring them up to date and successfully integrate them into existing teams and projects.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: SUR LA TABLE has a first-class Recognition program in place and makes sure that team members who constantly achieve extraordinary results and work well with others are properly rewarded for their efforts.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: SUR LA TABLE does not offer tuition reimbursement.
SUR LA TABLE
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
SUR LA TABLE provides outstanding health benefits to enable team members and their families to have the best healthcare available, including telehealth services and consultations with various health professionals. Whether it's a fully covered dental plan or an outstanding maternity support program, employees can rest assure that their health needs are fully met.
- COUNSELING: SUR LA TABLE wants to make sure that its team members are physically and psychologically healthy, and emotionally balanced. In order to make that happen, Its remarkable counseling program enables the team members to talk with experts 24/7. Employees can receive practical fitness and nutritional tips, talk about their problems, and learn effective techniques for dealing with stress and anxiety. Team members can count on confidentiality at all times.
- DENTAL PLAN: SUR LA TABLE cares about its team members' dental health so it offers an extraordinary dental plan for employees and their family members that fully covers all sorts of preventative dental care as well as reconstructive surgeries and other orthodontia services.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: SUR LA TABLE provides an outstanding health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: SUR LA TABLE is aware of the fact that a healthy employee is a productive employee so it offers outstanding health plan incentives for its team members. Some of the perks are lowered premium rates, individual consultations with nutritionists and physicians, and regular checkups.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: SUR LA TABLE has a top-notch healthcare spending account available for their team members. Funds that are placed there are tax-free and can be used for medical necessities. Whatever money is left in the account at the end of the year is automatically carried over to the next year.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: SUR LA TABLE offers an excellent maternity support program which enables expecting mothers to access quality resources, administrative assistance, and support every single day.
- TELEHEALTH: SUR LA TABLE has implemented a first-class telehealth policy for its members to use any time of the day, every single day. SUR LA TABLE covers all expenses of exams, doctor's opinions, and other services that can be done over the phone or via video call.
- VISION PLAN: SUR LA TABLE provides a superb Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
SUR LA TABLE
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
SUR LA TABLE offers superior financial benefits for employees and their family members. A superior 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: SUR LA TABLE has a superior 401(k) plan as it realizes that many of its team members are concerned with the future and want to retire with a sizable retirement fund. SUR LA TABLE provides a 401(k) plan where employees can rest assured that the money they put aside will allow them to live comfortably in retirement. Employees are encouraged to invest up to 5% in 401(k) by a superior SUR LA TABLE has Matching program that matches 75% of employees' contributions. Whatever SUR LA TABLE contributes, it becomes 100% vested after a 2-year period after which the employees can keep even if they leave SUR LA TABLE. Recognizing that every team member is unique, with specific needs and goals, SUR LA TABLE keeps their members informed about their 401(k) options.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: SUR LA TABLE has an extraordinary Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program. It is one of the best available as it covers various court fees and attorney costs for team members, even if the child comes from a foreign country.
- BONUS PAY: SUR LA TABLE has a suitable bonus plan that takes into account the individual efforts of a certain team member, as well as the results that those efforts generated.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: SUR LA TABLE offers a solid discount for primary childcare to its team members and enables them affordable prices.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: SUR LA TABLE has a valuable commuting policy and offers commuter benefits that allow eligible team members to cover their transportation or parking costs up to a certain distance from the place of work.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: SUR LA TABLE offers an extraordinary daycare program for its employees. Team members can withdraw funds from a flexible spending account to cover all sorts of expenses related to daycare or eldercare.
- DISABILITY: SUR LA TABLE has an excellent disability program available for eligible team members. Whether it's a short- term or a long-term disability, team members can rest assured that their financial status won't be compromised even when they are not working. Once the short-term disability coverage expires, employees have the option to enjoy long-term disability coverage.
- LIFE INSURANCE: SUR LA TABLE offers a great life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. SUR LA TABLE participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: SUR LA TABLE has an outstanding vacation program for its team members with a great deal of paid vacation days. Team members can spend those days at their own pace, any time of the year. Various national and personal holidays are taken into account as well.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: SUR LA TABLE has a superb volunteer time off program for its team members. Aware of the fact that volunteer work builds character and widens the horizons, SUR LA TABLE stimulates its team members to use two paid days every quartal for volunteering purposes.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: SUR LA TABLE has a first-class parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
SUR LA TABLE
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared SUR LA TABLE's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.