This report analyzes and compares TRUE NORTH COMMUNICATIONS' employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Illinois State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
TRUE NORTH COMMUNICATIONS offers good career benefits and onboarding programs for its team members in an effort the make them feel like a part of the family. TRUE NORTH COMMUNICATIONS believes that every employee has a valuable set of skills so it helps them plan their careers with good developmental resources and mentorships.
- CAREER PLANNING: TRUE NORTH COMMUNICATIONS believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers valuable opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. TRUE NORTH COMMUNICATIONS has valuable resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: By using a suitable coaching and mentoring program, TRUE NORTH COMMUNICATIONS can determine what should every team member focus on to grow and increase productivity.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: excellent development resources are what allows TRUE NORTH COMMUNICATIONS to keep its team members in shape and widen their personal and professional horizons. Throughout the year, employees are encouraged to participate in excellent workshops and learning groups with the focus on topics relevant to their respective fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: TRUE NORTH COMMUNICATIONS has a great GED reimbursement policy for its team members and participates with 1/4 of the costs for obtaining a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: TRUE NORTH COMMUNICATIONS believes that providing its team members with excellent leadership programs is a crucial step in creating new leaders. By using excellent tools that TRUE NORTH COMMUNICATIONS provides for them, employees are able to learn what makes or breaks a leader.
- ONBOARDING: TRUE NORTH COMMUNICATIONS is aware of the difficulties that new employees might experience when they join the team. That's why TRUE NORTH COMMUNICATIONS has a valuable Onboarding program that makes sure the transition period goes as smoothly as possible.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: Aware of the fact that its team members work hard, TRUE NORTH COMMUNICATIONS implemented a great Recognition program with informal rewards to make sure the team members know they are appreciated.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: TRUE NORTH COMMUNICATIONS does not offer tuition reimbursement.
TRUE NORTH COMMUNICATIONS
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
TRUE NORTH COMMUNICATIONS has solid health benefits that enable its team members to have various basic and complex procedures covered. Besides, it offers solid dental and vision plans where team members can rest count on covered preventive exams as well as some procedures. For bigger expenses. Employees have a solid healthcare spending account at their disposal.
- COUNSELING: TRUE NORTH COMMUNICATIONS wants to make sure that its team members are physically and psychologically healthy, and emotionally balanced. In order to make that happen, Its first-class counseling program enables the team members to talk with experts 24/7. Employees can receive practical fitness and nutritional tips, talk about their problems, and learn effective techniques for dealing with stress and anxiety. Team members can count on confidentiality at all times.
- DENTAL PLAN: TRUE NORTH COMMUNICATIONS offers a solid dental plan for its team members to take care of their basic dental needs. The plan covers preventive dental exams in full. Team members have an option to pay for a more inclusive dental plan with better coverage.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: TRUE NORTH COMMUNICATIONS provides an extraordinary health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: In an effort to improve the wellbeing and quality of life of its team members, TRUE NORTH COMMUNICATIONS offers suitable health plan incentives for its employees. Employees have at their disposal various resources through which they can learn about their health and how to improve it.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: To financially help its team members with medical emergencies, TRUE NORTH COMMUNICATIONS offers a great healthcare spending account where employees can deposit a part of their paycheck, free of taxes, and use it to pay hospital bills or other eligible expenses. Any remaining funds left at the end of the year are forfeited.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: Aware of the challenges that come with pregnancy, TRUE NORTH COMMUNICATIONS has created a superior maternity support program to support its expecting team members.
- TELEHEALTH: TRUE NORTH COMMUNICATIONS does not offer telehealth.
- VISION PLAN: TRUE NORTH COMMUNICATIONS offers a great Vision Plan for its team members and covers the costs of basic eye exams with a possibility to pay for additional benefits.
TRUE NORTH COMMUNICATIONS
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
TRUE NORTH COMMUNICATIONS offers first-class financial benefits for employees and their family members. A first-class 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: TRUE NORTH COMMUNICATIONS has an impressive 401(k) plan is designed in such way that suitable team members can get the most out of it and enjoy many perks that come with it. For each employee's contribution of up to 6% of salary, TRUE NORTH COMMUNICATIONS offers an impressive program that matches it 100%, which is among the highest matches on the market. This way, 401(k) is the best option for employees who want to have a financial stability in their late years. There is no vesting period, so the contributions are immediately for the employee to keep right from the start. For those who need help managing their 401(k) plan, TRUE NORTH COMMUNICATIONS offers individual financial consultations so that each employee can create a personalized investment plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: TRUE NORTH COMMUNICATIONS has an extraordinary Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program. It is one of the best available as it covers various court fees and attorney costs for team members, even if the child comes from a foreign country.
- BONUS PAY: TRUE NORTH COMMUNICATIONS has an excellent bonus plan. It makes sure that hardworking team members are properly rewarded for their individual contribution to projects as well as their cooperation with other team members.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: TRUE NORTH COMMUNICATIONS has an exceptional childcare discount policy for its employees and offers attractive rates for eligible childcare centers.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: TRUE NORTH COMMUNICATIONS offers impressive commuter benefits for its team members and enables them to pay for all sorts of transportation fees, regardless of their distance from the place of work and the costs involved.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: TRUE NORTH COMMUNICATIONS offers a first-class daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: TRUE NORTH COMMUNICATIONS offers a superb short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: TRUE NORTH COMMUNICATIONS has a superb life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: TRUE NORTH COMMUNICATIONS realizes that optimal productivity can be achieved only if it enables paid vacation for its team members. That's why TRUE NORTH COMMUNICATIONS has a superior vacation program of its employees with a reasonable number of days that can be spent anytime.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: TRUE NORTH COMMUNICATIONS recognizes the importance of giving back to the community so it offers a solid volunteer time off program for its team members. Employees are encouraged to spend up to 20 working hours per year, paid by TRUE NORTH COMMUNICATIONS, on volunteer work of their choice.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: TRUE NORTH COMMUNICATIONS has an excellent parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
TRUE NORTH COMMUNICATIONS
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared TRUE NORTH COMMUNICATIONS' benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.