This report analyzes and compares AT KEARNEY's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Illinois State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
AT KEARNEY has superb career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the AT KEARNEY. superb tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: AT KEARNEY believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers solid opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. AT KEARNEY has solid resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: By using a valuable coaching and mentoring program, AT KEARNEY can determine what should every team member focus on to grow and increase productivity.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: AT KEARNEY offers remarkable development resources to enable its employees to grow on a personal and a professional plan. With access to remarkable intern programs and seminars, employees can learn new skills and stay at the top of their fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: AT KEARNEY has an impressive GED policy and offers to pay full costs for employees who want to obtain a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: AT KEARNEY is always on the lookout for new leadership material and offers valuable development programs for its team members. With access to valuable resources, AT KEARNEY ensures that team members with a potential for becoming leaders can achieve their goals.
- ONBOARDING: AT KEARNEY offers a superior Onboarding program for its new team members. Employees receive a personalized support in an effort to bring them up to date and successfully integrate them into existing teams and projects.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: Aware of the fact that its team members work hard, AT KEARNEY implemented a good Recognition program with informal rewards to make sure the team members know they are appreciated.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: AT KEARNEY has a solid Tuition Reimbursement Program and participates with up to 25% of the costs for team members who want a job-related certificate or a degree.
|Career planning Benefits
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits
|Development resources Benefits
|GED reimbursement Benefits
|Leadership programs Benefits
|Recognition programs Benefits
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits
AT KEARNEY offers superior health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy AT KEARNEY's superior maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: AT KEARNEY wants to make sure that its team members are physically and psychologically healthy, and emotionally balanced. In order to make that happen, Its superior counseling program enables the team members to talk with experts 24/7. Employees can receive practical fitness and nutritional tips, talk about their problems, and learn effective techniques for dealing with stress and anxiety. Team members can count on confidentiality at all times.
- DENTAL PLAN: AT KEARNEY offers a good dental plan for its team members to take care of their basic dental needs. The plan covers preventive dental exams in full. Team members have an option to pay for a more inclusive dental plan with better coverage.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: AT KEARNEY provides an outstanding health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: AT KEARNEY does not offer health plan incentives.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: AT KEARNEY has a top-notch healthcare spending account available for their team members. Funds that are placed there are tax-free and can be used for medical necessities. Whatever money is left in the account at the end of the year is automatically carried over to the next year.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: AT KEARNEY has a solid maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: AT KEARNEY has a good telehealth policy available for its team members. Employees have access to exams and opinions over the phone which saves them a lot of time and stress. AT KEARNEY can recommend a certain doctor or institution and covers up to 50% of the costs.
- VISION PLAN: AT KEARNEY provides a superb Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
|Dental Plan Benefits
|Health Insurance Benefits
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits
|Maternity support program Benefits
|Vision Plan Benefits
AT KEARNEY offers first-class financial benefits for employees and their family members. A first-class 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: AT KEARNEY does not offer 401(k) plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: AT KEARNEY has a top-notch Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program in place for employees who are planning to adopt a child. Most of the adoption fees are eligible to be reimbursed by AT KEARNEY.
- BONUS PAY: AT KEARNEY has an extraordinary bonus plan. It makes sure that hardworking team members are properly rewarded for their individual contribution to projects as well as their cooperation with other team members.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: AT KEARNEY does not offer childcare discount.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: AT KEARNEY acknowledges the fact that some team members have high commuting costs so it offers them superb commuter benefits which cover various commuting expenses for trains and buses, as well as parking expenses.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: AT KEARNEY has a great daycare spending account that fills from each paycheck before taxes. This allows team members to partially cover costs of daycare while they are at work.
- DISABILITY: AT KEARNEY has an impressive disability program available for eligible team members. Whether it's a short- term or a long-term disability, team members can rest assured that their financial status won't be compromised even when they are not working. Once the short-term disability coverage expires, employees have the option to enjoy long-term disability coverage.
- LIFE INSURANCE: AT KEARNEY offers a good life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. AT KEARNEY participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: AT KEARNEY realizes that optimal productivity can be achieved only if it enables paid vacation for its team members. That's why AT KEARNEY has a top-notch vacation program of its employees with a reasonable number of days that can be spent anytime.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: AT KEARNEY believes that exceptional volunteer time off programs not only strengthens their brand but it also attracts the highest quality of employees. That's why AT KEARNEY offers its team members up to 50 hours of paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: AT KEARNEY has a remarkable parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits
|Bonus pay Benefits
|Childcare discount Benefits
|Commuter benefit Benefits
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits
|Life insurance Benefits
|Paid time off Benefits
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits
|Parental leave Benefits
Improve this report:
We have prepared AT KEARNEY's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.