This report analyzes and compares WAITR's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Louisiana State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
WAITR offers solid career benefits and onboarding programs for its team members in an effort the make them feel like a part of the family. WAITR believes that every employee has a valuable set of skills so it helps them plan their careers with solid developmental resources and mentorships.
- CAREER PLANNING: WAITR offers top-notch possibilities for career planning to its team members. Whether it's an expert position or an entry-level position, WAITR makes sure that every single team member takes the full advantage of top-notch career planning programs.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: WAITR does not offer coaching and mentoring.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: WAITR encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing solid development resources, WAITR supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of solid resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: WAITR has a suitable GED reimbursement policy for its team members and participates with 1/4 of the costs for obtaining a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: WAITR does not offer leadership programs.
- ONBOARDING: WAITR is aware of the difficulties that new employees might experience when they join the team. That's why WAITR has a solid Onboarding program that makes sure the transition period goes as smoothly as possible.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: WAITR knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an exceptional Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to WAITR.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: WAITR realizes that continuous education is a key to success so it has an impressive Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays full costs for college degrees or job-related certificates.
|Career planning Benefits
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits
|Development resources Benefits
|GED reimbursement Benefits
|Leadership programs Benefits
|Recognition programs Benefits
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits
WAITR offers first-class health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy WAITR's first-class maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: WAITR wants to make sure that its team members are physically and psychologically healthy, and emotionally balanced. In order to make that happen, Its remarkable counseling program enables the team members to talk with experts 24/7. Employees can receive practical fitness and nutritional tips, talk about their problems, and learn effective techniques for dealing with stress and anxiety. Team members can count on confidentiality at all times.
- DENTAL PLAN: WAITR offers a suitable dental plan for its team members to take care of their basic dental needs. The plan covers preventive dental exams in full. Team members have an option to pay for a more inclusive dental plan with better coverage.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: WAITR provides an excellent health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: WAITR does not offer health plan incentives.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: WAITR has a top-notch healthcare spending account available for their team members. Funds that are placed there are tax-free and can be used for medical necessities. Whatever money is left in the account at the end of the year is automatically carried over to the next year.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: Aware of the challenges that come with pregnancy, WAITR has created a top-notch maternity support program to support its expecting team members.
- TELEHEALTH: WAITR has a valuable telehealth policy available for its team members. Employees have access to exams and opinions over the phone which saves them a lot of time and stress. WAITR can recommend a certain doctor or institution and covers up to 50% of the costs.
- VISION PLAN: WAITR provides a remarkable Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
|Dental Plan Benefits
|Health Insurance Benefits
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits
|Maternity support program Benefits
|Vision Plan Benefits
WAITR offers top-notch financial benefits for employees and their family members. A top-notch 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: WAITR has an exceptional 401(k) plan is designed in such way that suitable team members can get the most out of it and enjoy many perks that come with it. For each employee's contribution of up to 6% of salary, WAITR offers an exceptional program that matches it 100%, which is among the highest matches on the market. This way, 401(k) is the best option for employees who want to have a financial stability in their late years. There is no vesting period, so the contributions are immediately for the employee to keep right from the start. For those who need help managing their 401(k) plan, WAITR offers individual financial consultations so that each employee can create a personalized investment plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: WAITR does not offer adoption assistance reimbursement.
- BONUS PAY: WAITR offers superior bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for WAITR, and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: WAITR does not offer childcare discount.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: WAITR acknowledges the fact that some team members have high commuting costs so it offers them top-notch commuter benefits which cover various commuting expenses for trains and buses, as well as parking expenses.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: WAITR offers an outstanding daycare program for its employees. Team members can withdraw funds from a flexible spending account to cover all sorts of expenses related to daycare or eldercare.
- DISABILITY: WAITR offers a superb short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: WAITR has a superb life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: WAITR wants for its team members to lead a happy and fulfilled life so it has a good vacation policy for every employee. The number of paid vacation days depends on how long has a certain member been part of the team.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: WAITR believes that extraordinary volunteer time off programs not only strengthens their brand but it also attracts the highest quality of employees. That's why WAITR offers its team members up to 50 hours of paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: WAITR has a good parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits
|Bonus pay Benefits
|Childcare discount Benefits
|Commuter benefit Benefits
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits
|Life insurance Benefits
|Paid time off Benefits
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits
|Parental leave Benefits
Improve this report:
We have prepared WAITR's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.