This report analyzes and compares GAMESTOP's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Texas State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
GAMESTOP has superior career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the GAMESTOP. superior tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: GAMESTOP continually evaluates its team members to determine the potential and direction of employees' careers. The impressive tools that GAMESTOP uses for career planning allow employees to develop their skills and gain new insights about the industry.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: GAMESTOP does not offer coaching and mentoring.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: excellent development resources are what allows GAMESTOP to keep its team members in shape and widen their personal and professional horizons. Throughout the year, employees are encouraged to participate in excellent workshops and learning groups with the focus on topics relevant to their respective fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: GAMESTOP does not offer ged reimbursement.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: GAMESTOP is always on the lookout for new leadership material and offers suitable development programs for its team members. With access to suitable resources, GAMESTOP ensures that team members with a potential for becoming leaders can achieve their goals.
- ONBOARDING: GAMESTOP is aware of the difficulties that new employees might experience when they join the team. That's why GAMESTOP has a suitable Onboarding program that makes sure the transition period goes as smoothly as possible.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: GAMESTOP has a top-notch Recognition program in place and makes sure that team members who constantly achieve extraordinary results and work well with others are properly rewarded for their efforts.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: GAMESTOP realizes that continuous education is a key to success so it has an exceptional Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays full costs for college degrees or job-related certificates.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
GAMESTOP has good health benefits that enable its team members to have various basic and complex procedures covered. Besides, it offers good dental and vision plans where team members can rest count on covered preventive exams as well as some procedures. For bigger expenses. Employees have a good healthcare spending account at their disposal.
- COUNSELING: GAMESTOP is aware of the fact that its employees can sometimes experience stress at the workplace or have some other psychological issues. That's why GAMESTOP implemented a solid counseling program that helps team members during office hours. Employees can receive a psychological and emotional support during difficult periods of their time and learn how to effectively cope with stress. This solid counseling program includes nutritional and fitness information as well.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at GAMESTOP have a remarkable dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. GAMESTOP partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: GAMESTOP offers a valuable health insurance for its team members that covers a most basic and some complex medical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: GAMESTOP does not offer health plan incentives.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: GAMESTOP has a superior healthcare spending account available for their team members. Funds that are placed there are tax-free and can be used for medical necessities. Whatever money is left in the account at the end of the year is automatically carried over to the next year.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: GAMESTOP offers an impressive maternity support program which enables expecting mothers to access quality resources, administrative assistance, and support every single day.
- TELEHEALTH: GAMESTOP does not offer telehealth.
- VISION PLAN: GAMESTOP offers a good Vision Plan for its team members and covers the costs of basic eye exams with a possibility to pay for additional benefits.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
GAMESTOP offers remarkable financial benefits for employees and their family members. A remarkable 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: GAMESTOP has a superior 401(k) plan as it realizes that many of its team members are concerned with the future and want to retire with a sizable retirement fund. GAMESTOP provides a 401(k) plan where employees can rest assured that the money they put aside will allow them to live comfortably in retirement. Employees are encouraged to invest up to 5% in 401(k) by a superior GAMESTOP has Matching program that matches 75% of employees' contributions. Whatever GAMESTOP contributes, it becomes 100% vested after a 2-year period after which the employees can keep even if they leave GAMESTOP. Recognizing that every team member is unique, with specific needs and goals, GAMESTOP keeps their members informed about their 401(k) options.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: GAMESTOP has an impressive Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program. It is one of the best available as it covers various court fees and attorney costs for team members, even if the child comes from a foreign country.
- BONUS PAY: GAMESTOP has an excellent bonus plan. It makes sure that hardworking team members are properly rewarded for their individual contribution to projects as well as their cooperation with other team members.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: GAMESTOP offers a valuable discount for primary childcare to its team members and enables them affordable prices.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: GAMESTOP has a great commuting policy and offers commuter benefits that allow eligible team members to cover their transportation or parking costs up to a certain distance from the place of work.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: GAMESTOP offers an excellent daycare program for its employees. Team members can withdraw funds from a flexible spending account to cover all sorts of expenses related to daycare or eldercare.
- DISABILITY: GAMESTOP offers a remarkable short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: GAMESTOP offers a good life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. GAMESTOP participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: GAMESTOP has an excellent vacation program for its team members with a great deal of paid vacation days. Team members can spend those days at their own pace, any time of the year. Various national and personal holidays are taken into account as well.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: GAMESTOP believes that excellent volunteer time off programs not only strengthens their brand but it also attracts the highest quality of employees. That's why GAMESTOP offers its team members up to 50 hours of paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: GAMESTOP has an outstanding parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared GAMESTOP's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.