This report analyzes and compares AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES GROUP's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Ohio State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES GROUP has top-notch career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES GROUP. top-notch tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES GROUP offers remarkable possibilities for career planning to its team members. Whether it's an expert position or an entry-level position, AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES GROUP makes sure that every single team member takes the full advantage of remarkable career planning programs.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES GROUP believes that an excellent coaching and mentoring program is necessary for the employees to thrive, expand their skill set, and become the best in their field.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES GROUP encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing solid development resources, AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES GROUP supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of solid resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES GROUP does not offer ged reimbursement.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES GROUP believes that providing its team members with exceptional leadership programs is a crucial step in creating new leaders. By using exceptional tools that AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES GROUP provides for them, employees are able to learn what makes or breaks a leader.
- ONBOARDING: AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES GROUP does not offer onboarding.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: Aware of the fact that its team members work hard, AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES GROUP implemented a solid Recognition program with informal rewards to make sure the team members know they are appreciated.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES GROUP has a top-notch Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays 50% of costs for college degrees or courses that will benefit employee's current or future role at AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES GROUP.
AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES GROUP
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES GROUP offers superb health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES GROUP's superb maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES GROUP does not offer counseling.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES GROUP have a superb dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES GROUP partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES GROUP provides an impressive health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES GROUP offers its team members first-class health plan incentives. Team members are encouraged to take a proactive approach to their health and take care of their BMI, sugar and fat in their blood, and other biometrics. AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES GROUP provides educational material and seminars.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES GROUP has a superior healthcare spending account available for their team members. Funds that are placed there are tax-free and can be used for medical necessities. Whatever money is left in the account at the end of the year is automatically carried over to the next year.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: Aware of the challenges that come with pregnancy, AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES GROUP has created a first-class maternity support program to support its expecting team members.
- TELEHEALTH: AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES GROUP does not offer telehealth.
- VISION PLAN: AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES GROUP provides a first-class Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES GROUP
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES GROUP offers superior financial benefits for employees and their family members. A superior 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES GROUP has an impressive 401(k) plan is designed in such way that suitable team members can get the most out of it and enjoy many perks that come with it. For each employee's contribution of up to 6% of salary, AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES GROUP offers an impressive program that matches it 100%, which is among the highest matches on the market. This way, 401(k) is the best option for employees who want to have a financial stability in their late years. There is no vesting period, so the contributions are immediately for the employee to keep right from the start. For those who need help managing their 401(k) plan, AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES GROUP offers individual financial consultations so that each employee can create a personalized investment plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES GROUP has a top-notch Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program in place for employees who are planning to adopt a child. Most of the adoption fees are eligible to be reimbursed by AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES GROUP.
- BONUS PAY: AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES GROUP offers superb bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES GROUP, and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES GROUP has an outstanding childcare discount policy for its employees and offers attractive rates for eligible childcare centers.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES GROUP has a solid commuting policy and offers commuter benefits that allow eligible team members to cover their transportation or parking costs up to a certain distance from the place of work.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES GROUP offers an impressive daycare program for its employees. Team members can withdraw funds from a flexible spending account to cover all sorts of expenses related to daycare or eldercare.
- DISABILITY: AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES GROUP offers a first-class short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES GROUP offers an impressive life insurance program. It is one of the best in the country and offers free life insurance for team members. The policy pays up to three years worth of salary to beneficiaries. This impressive life insurance package contains dependent policies as well.
- PAID TIME OFF: AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES GROUP realizes that optimal productivity can be achieved only if it enables paid vacation for its team members. That's why AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES GROUP has a top-notch vacation program of its employees with a reasonable number of days that can be spent anytime.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES GROUP recognizes the importance of giving back to the community so it offers a great volunteer time off program for its team members. Employees are encouraged to spend up to 20 working hours per year, paid by AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES GROUP, on volunteer work of their choice.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES GROUP has an excellent parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES GROUP
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES GROUP's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.